Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

    ID game is quite clear, but u can obviously recognize them from their writing styles . Itni akal nahi hain un me ki writing style bhi modify kar le . LOL .

    Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    Manoj Bhai,
    Log id badal badal kar gool gool ghum kar ek hi rat lagai huan hain...ATS par kuch kahte hain aur yahan par kuch...
    It was yours truly who said jungle hai..apna sambhalo...LOL apne yaad karwa diya
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

    Comment


    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by Gaurav23 View Post
      It is a strange phenomenon. I do get calls for selling but the offer, quite franky, is very low. If the demand is constant despite the sorry state of current affairs, how come going rates are so low? One thing I can think of is that the rates are staying low because some people are sellings at low rates. Once this lot sell out at around 3k levels (+-10%), i think these investers would expect 3500 level. What so ever, I have dig in my heels.
      Yes that's it mate. learn from these characters who are advising people to sell here and just advising everywhere to purchase ATS ATS & ATS...
      For everyone's benefit I have produced a sample of what batrah says on ATS and does opposite here...LOL
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

      Comment


      • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        Site office is constructed and not acquired. rest i agree with you
        Hi, on a serious note does any one invested knows the mangement face behind Tashee who I understand is a co partner in this venture? Since there are many knowledgable person invested in this project please help to resolve this query.
        What is suprising is that even Chintels which have mangement against whom there have serious allegation proudly display the management , however in case of tashee I cant find anything. Bless U ..do you have insight?

        Comment


        • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by golu11 View Post
          Hi, on a serious note does any one invested knows the mangement face behind Tashee who I understand is a co partner in this venture? Since there are many knowledgable person invested in this project please help to resolve this query.
          What is suprising is that even Chintels which have mangement against whom there have serious allegation proudly display the management , however in case of tashee I cant find anything. Bless U ..do you have insight?
          Golu,
          For a change on a serious note...well well...I still remember the day you have taken avtar on IREF you mentioned that you were so interested to buy this project...blah blah and once you visited the site and saw no construction you changed your mind. Not only that you started spiting venom against spire. I just could not apprehend the motive.
          You prompted Ansal property again and again. I would like to know when you have so much insight about Tashee...why did you wanted to buy??
          Secondly, as a customer deal is with Spire and the joint company is Soni infratech. tashee is Spire's headache and I believe they are. So even if chairman of Tashee is a Shukla or as someone mentioned a Jain and a relative of Parsvnath...how does it matter. This is for Spire to... work with them and I am assure that they have taken enough precautions.
          Anything else?? and if you have something up your sleeve, talk straight...gool gool bat mat karo
          Last edited by rs2507; December 17 2011, 08:25 PM.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

          Comment


          • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            Golu,
            For a change on a serious note...well well...I still remember the day you have taken avtar on IREF you mentioned that you were so interested to buy this project...blah blah and once you visited the site and saw no construction you changed your mind. Not only that you started spiting venom against spire. I just could not apprehend the motive.
            You prompted Ansal property again and again. I would like to know when you have so much insight about Tashee...why did you wanted to buy??
            Secondly, as a customer deal is with Spire and the joint company is Soni infratech. tashee is Spire's headache and I believe they are. So even if chairman of Tashee is a Shukla or as someone mentioned a Jain and a relative of Parsvnath...how does it matter. This is for Spire to... work with them and I am assure that they have taken enough precautions.
            Anything else?? and if you have something up your sleeve, talk straight...gool gool bat mat karo
            i dont understand why ppl get angry on the forumn, I went to spire site ..its but obvious I will visit the neighbourhood which was ansal and era. what was wrong in prasing ansal while doing a comparision...anyone who would visit with an open eye would do it!

            the question was quite straight..does anyone know about tashee managemnt details's.. there are so many veterans invested someone must be knowing. My assumption was that in a JV both partners matter...BTW search linkedin on spire, you will see most of the employees have described Spire world as a marketing arm in real estate...the operations would be handeled by other party...i.e. tashee in this case.

            Comment


            • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

              Spire is the not the marketing arm. You are just hell bent on spreading wring information my dear frind..

              Spire World - A development vehicle for investment in Real Estate by Millennium Spire
              Spire world ties up with different partners in different projects.

              In spire South it is partnered with Tashee which is a land consolidator

              Comment


              • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Spire is the not the marketing arm. You are just hell bent on spreading wring information my dear frind..

                Spire World - A development vehicle for investment in Real Estate by Millennium Spire
                Spire world ties up with different partners in different projects.

                In spire South it is partnered with Tashee which is a land consolidator
                i am mot spreading anything just asking does anyone knows about the management details of tashee ? Just looking for an answer if it exist in the forumn.

                Comment


                • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                  i am mot spreading anything just asking does anyone knows about the management details of tashee ? Just looking for an answer if it exist in the forumn.
                  Bhai,
                  No one is getting angry...it is your friends who does and as a result get banned/suspended repeatedly.
                  By the way why don't you let everyone know if you KNOW anything. just trying to create confusion by asking questions but having no answers. I am not clear of your intentions and motives
                  But the way where are you invested...on a serious note. We will learn something
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

                  Comment


                  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                    This is the definition on Linkedin

                    Spire World is a development platform that is
                    creating Office Spaces, Residential Apartments, Townships and Mixed-Use
                    Developments across India. Based on its Mainstream Green ideology,
                    Spire World projects are setting benchmarks for future living and work spaces - ones
                    that are already being recognized as amongst the best, globally. Driven by a
                    desire to develop a green infrastructure that is not just green to look at, but
                    actually helps preserve, protect and prosper. Spire World makes it possible
                    to meet commercial imperatives without compromising on environmental
                    prosperity.

                    Where does it say Marketing - Sir?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                      This is the definition on Linkedin

                      Spire World is a development platform that is
                      creating Office Spaces, Residential Apartments, Townships and Mixed-Use
                      Developments across India. Based on its Mainstream Green ideology,
                      Spire World projects are setting benchmarks for future living and work spaces - ones
                      that are already being recognized as amongst the best, globally. Driven by a
                      desire to develop a green infrastructure that is not just green to look at, but
                      actually helps preserve, protect and prosper. Spire World makes it possible
                      to meet commercial imperatives without compromising on environmental
                      prosperity.





                      Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                      i dont understand why ppl get angry on the forumn, I went to spire site ..its but obvious I will visit the neighbourhood which was ansal and era. what was wrong in prasing ansal while doing a comparision...anyone who would visit with an open eye would do it!

                      the question was quite straight..does anyone know about tashee managemnt details's.. there are so many veterans invested someone must be knowing. My assumption was that in a JV both partners matter...BTW search linkedin on spire, you will see most of the employees have described Spire world as a marketing arm in real estate...the operations would be handeled by other party...i.e. tashee in this case.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X