Sort by :
Filter by :
- hoeOriginally Posted by himrathoreThis is the exact price I was expecting from brokers, though I feel there is further scope of negotiation may be by 100 odds.
hi what are the current prices in resale.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by "rvm123To my surprise, yesterday only received 2 calls from brokers inquiring to sell 4100-4100 for 18XX unit!!
Looks like Ice has started melting!
Are i was not talking about spire but the whole RE market. Charo taraf ek ajeeb sa sannata hai...CommentQuote0Flag
- Is it fair to request members to share contact details of the property dealers reaching out with higher rates.... In the spirit of trasparency. Thank-youCommentQuote0Flag
- The latest construction updates !! The tower numbers are as per my perception and could be off from official numbers. T3 and T8 are the fastest at 4th floor and 3rd floor respectively. Brickwork for lower floors of these towers have started in tandem. As per the CLP the demands for these two towers should be raised in a few weeks. T1,T2 are at 2nd floor, T4 and T5 are at 2nd floor and T6 and T7 are barely above 1st floor. This should put to rest most of the discussion about the risk perception of this project. Naysayers, if there is a time to change your party it is right now. After that any of your comments would be considered to have the benefit of hindsight and a lost opportunity.
The sequence of the snaps is 1,2,3,4,(5,6 and 7 together) and T8CommentQuote5Flag
- Brokers out here please don't misguide genuine investors,show one deal for 18xx 3900 evenCommentQuote0Flag
- I cant believe my eyes... Towers have reached 4/5 floors in such a quick time...
Simply amazing progress.CommentQuote0Flag
Let us know what prices you get?Originally Posted by sd1976Is it fair to request members to share contact details of the property dealers reaching out with higher rates.... In the spirit of trasparency. Thank-youCommentQuote0Flag
- Dooms day coming stock exchange,gold and rupee all crushed .................CommentQuote0Flag
- Hope this hits property market soon and make things attractive for end users. LOL
Just for laugh no offense intended.Originally Posted by NewInvester9Dooms day coming stock exchange,gold and rupee all crushed .................CommentQuote0Flag
- What are the latest construction updates?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Neeraj19What are the latest construction updates?
Take a look at Post #5076 . That is the latest construction update available in the forum .CommentQuote0Flag
- I am looking to buy a 3bhk unit in Spire South from investment point of view. Do you guys think its a good investment? I have gone through the thread but still not sure :( Can someone please tell me the pros and cons of buying in Spire South? Thanks..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by akhilgoyalI am looking to buy a 3bhk unit in Spire South from investment point of view. Do you guys think its a good investment? I have gone through the thread but still not sure :( Can someone please tell me the pros and cons of buying in Spire South? Thanks..
Dear Mr Goyal,
Investment in SS68 can give you high ROI in a long term so if you can wait and want to invest less than 80-85 lacs on 3BHK then this is the project for you. If you want quicker return and willing to spend more then you should look at sector 60-67
- Comparitively less entry money (40-45 lacs +- 20% depending on unit size, location) since the prices are low as compared to other projects on Sohna Road and construction till 3rd floor
- considering lower price it has higher potential to give ROI in long term.
- Proximity to Gurgaon main sectors. Liveable area with basic (school, hospital, grocery shopping, offices) and advanced (entertainment, amusement, high end retail) necessaties with in 5-6 km range. In fact high end service apts and retail is coming up right in front of it with Ocus 24K, Reach and VSR avenue 68 launch in sec68
- 100 mts off Sohna Road & 1.5 kms off proposed metro station on GCX road
- Green infrastructure building with water harvesting, solar heating etc
- Customizable homes - a new concept where you can pay some extra bucks to make the changes you would like to your apt floor plan.
- Spire has FDI backing and some equity funds are invested in this project and so the payments go to an escroc account - this means that money wont be diverted elsewhere and hopefully construction wont stop.
- All approvals + bank finance in place
- specifications are basic
- Work on 24mt wide approach road to Sohna Road has not yet started by HUDA. Nor has the 24mt road started from GCX. No news on it.
- Badshahpur chowk is a traffic problem on Sohna road so higher dependancy on the construction of 24mt sector road going directly to GCX.
- There were delays in start of construction due to which resale was low but has picked up now due to pace of construction
- No delivered product by Spire world yet so no reference for comparison.
- Poor marketting by Spire, less advertisement has kept popularity low for this project.
Hope this helpsCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks a lot for the info Gaurav!!CommentQuote0Flag
Another commercial/mixed use project in sector 68CommentQuote0Flag