Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Site progress pic

Thanks for sharing new development at site, it is encouraging a lot after such a long patience

Comment

Thanks guys, this is awesome news. I am wondering where the critics of this forum are. I am thinking of eating sambar vada today.

Comment

Where can I get site layout, with tower no. and unit no. marked, of Spire south 68. I am buying it directly from a seller, and he does not have it. Please help!!!!

Comment

Take a look at the attachment -

Originally posted by kumaranshul View Post
          Where can I get site layout, with tower no. and unit no. marked, of Spire south 68. I am buying it directly from a seller, and he does not have it. Please help!!!!
          Attached Files
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks a lot, Manoja

Comment

It was good to see pics of the site. Hopefully all the hurdles are over now and the investors will have a sigh of relief now.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumaranshul View Post
                Team, can anyone advice if a bigger size 4BHK is avialable only as a pent house that too on 13th floor. looking at site pics it now gives more confidence. My requirement was for 4 BHk , the broker is mentioning this size is available only as penthouse and penthouse is there only on 13th floor. Is the information correct?

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                  Team, can anyone advice if a bigger size 4BHK is avialable only as a pent house that too on 13th floor. looking at site pics it now gives more confidence. My requirement was for 4 BHk , the broker is mentioning this size is available only as penthouse and penthouse is there only on 13th floor. Is the information correct?
                  Golu Ji,
                  You tried your best to shake everyone's confidence...and now you feel confident??? Aap rahne do bhai...tension karte rahoge...
                  Now if you are real interested, you are most welcome.
                  Penthouse is always top floor...so info is correct. However I do not know about the availability. In my opinion, the better choice for you will be First floor unit with big terraces (2) having 4 BDR. This is around 2190 sq ft or so.
                  Best Regards,
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Manoj bhai lagta hain Spire bas aapke unit bechne ka hi intezaar kar raha tha....

I told you to sell other investments and keep this..you did not listen to me...But hopefully you will make much more money in ur new endeavor as a developer in Shimla...

Best of Luck!!

Comment

LOL. amit Bhai, mujhe phele paata hota ki Spire is waiting for me to exit tao mein bahut phele beech deeta .

I wish the best of luck to the guys invested here . I hope that this is the end of the problems & they make good money in the near future.

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Manoj bhai lagta hain Spire bas aapke unit bechne ka hi intezaar kar raha tha....

I told you to sell other investments and keep this..you did not listen to me...But hopefully you will make much more money in ur new endeavor as a developer in Shimla...

Best of Luck!!
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X