Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5743 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Construction is going at a very fast pace now. It is like demand every second month
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Construction is going at a very fast pace now. It is like demand every second month

I think construction space is moderate. Normally per floor takes maximum 20days. Considering that fact the demand should come within 80-90 days maximum.

In this case it is around 120days!

The best part is at least the builder is on the job.. :) But of course at snail's pace
    CommentQuote
  • IMHO, i think the pace is reasonably good and not lax since i am getting the demand letter (along with the picture) every 90-100 days.. my experience with other projects has not been better, so far so good...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Any idea demand for 5th floor for T2 has been raised ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhel55
    Last demand(1st floor) kis month mai aayi thi sir?

Yes, the 1st floor demand was raised in Feb last week payable by mid March. This indicates that the construction is happening at fairly good speed but not rapidly fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pic 2
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pics 3
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pic 4
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pic 5
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sme903
    Pic 5

Thanks sme for the pictures...
    Any comments/info you gathered
    Regards
    CommentQuote
    Pic 5

Thanks for the update .

Things look to be on track :).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Thanks sme for the pictures...
    Any comments/info you gathered
    Regards

No on sunday site staff was in weekly off so unable to gather further inputs, but construction is ON
    CommentQuote
    No on sunday site staff was in weekly off so unable to gather further inputs, but construction is ON

I believe area around the project is coming up nicely. Did you noticed construction of commercial projects on Sohna road? how are they coming up. Any news on the proposed approach road etc...anyone?
    Regds,
    CommentQuote
  • I have been following this thread for quite some time and appreciate the posts of all the people out here which is so enlightening for new-comers like us. I am analyzing the prospects of picking up a unit in this project.

Thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote