Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by vshinde98 View Post
    hello, is any 2 bhk available in era skyville in fresh booking ?
    Shindeji brokers/Era Sales team may be able to answer your query.Your question is in the wrong thread directed towards the wrong person

Comment

Though, i have already sold my unit, but jin Brokers se , i was talking to phele, r now giving me offers for 3300/3325 .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      GGnaadmi,

bhai jara resale ka samachar bhi suna do?

Kuch badi ya 2-3 floor khade hone ka wait kare
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

...............but please do not go by this price, some lolu's r still getting offers for 2800/2900, so better contact them, if somebody is looking to book .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Though, i have already sold my unit, but jin Brokers se , i was talking to phele, r now giving me offers for 3300/3325 .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Welcome GGNkaadmi bhai...kahan rahte ho!
          You were among the first break the news on construction...so Cheers mate!

Secondly I agree with you on the highlighted part, I have a bigger unit and a prominent broker called me offering 3200/ I refused politely and will wait. Secondly, these days the concept of smaller houses getting better rate is not there. In most of the case end users prefer larger areas for personal use. Most of the queries on this forum are also for bigger units...including my good friend Golu ji ( I hope he get it at 2900/ :-)) )
          Regards,

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
          Amit bhai, wait for the market to pick up once you see plynth level construction. Even though builders are launching new projects at exorbitant prices, not many resale deals are happening currently as per a few brokers I spoke to. People are concentrating on cheaper pockets and options like Bhiwadi, Dharuhera etc as even Manesar has gone out of reach for a lot.
          From what I know of bigger units are going for 3100-3150. If broker is saying 2900 then he is simply lying.
          Smaller units are going between 3200-3250. Other reasons why you won't see too much resale right now for this project is :
          1) Speculators who were in for short term gain have already exited since they got scared with increased size and bank approvals hadn't come in. They exited with minor gains but still positive returns.
          2) Next wave of investors who entered came in for longer haul and are waiting for 4K level minimum. Like in equities we say support is at 3200 and resistance is at 4k. Expect another wave of selling frenzy at those levels.
          3) Long duration investors/ End users who can wait for this project for atleast 3 years. Expect a lot of gains once Reach project completes and Skyville prices to increase. Though Era project was launched later but I am expecting that o be completed before Spire project. Good news for investors but a slightly bad news for end users. This project would give you one of best ROI in Gurgaon if you can somehow hold it till end.

Again this is all my take and others opinions may differ.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            Welcome GGNkaadmi bhai...kahan rahte ho!
            You were among the first break the news on construction...so Cheers mate!

Secondly I agree with you on the highlighted part, I have a bigger unit and a prominent broker called me offering 3200/ I refused politely and will wait. Secondly, these days the concept of smaller houses getting better rate is not there. In most of the case end users prefer larger areas for personal use. Most of the queries on this forum are also for bigger units...including my good friend Golu ji ( I hope he get it at 2900/ :-)) )
            Regards,
            Hi
            Greetings

Golu ne spaze le liya hai "badiya project- paise de ke!!".. woh spire kyon lega..

cheers
            Last edited by BlessU; January 23 2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

Golu ne spaze le liya hai "badiya project- paise de ke!!".. woh spire kyon lega..

cheers
              O tere ki...malum nahi pada. Chalo achha maal le liya...Yeh paise wala mamla kya hai bhai, Spire free me mil raha tha?
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

cheers
                thanks , spaze was for investment purpose only. And yes no doubt the spire board with contractor name etc gives a lot more confidence to a new buyer. however it is suprising that the resale prices of the entire SPR specially for 4 BHK is not so high. Tulip 4 BHk i am getting at 3700 and unitech sunbreeze at 4000. Spire rates are tempting however unitech rates are also quite tempting given the brand value.

blessu ji - you stated yesterday that you own farmhouse, hotels, etc etc, however all members cant be as rich nor may be interested in showing off as you and therefore paise de kar he kareendna padega.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                  thanks , spaze was for investment purpose only. And yes no doubt the spire board with contractor name etc gives a lot more confidence to a new buyer. however it is suprising that the resale prices of the entire SPR specially for 4 BHK is not so high. Tulip 4 BHk i am getting at 3700 and unitech sunbreeze at 4000. Spire rates are tempting however unitech rates are also quite tempting given the brand value.

blessu ji - you stated yesterday that you own farmhouse, hotels, etc etc, however all members cant be as rich nor may be interested in showing off as you and therefore paise de kar he kareendna padega.
                  Congrats Golu Ji!
                  I agree with you that rates of existing projects on SPR/Gex side are still decent and one can invest here. Secondly you will notice that all the new launches are happening at absurd pricing making it a risky proposition.
                  Spire is very much safe now and should give decent returns from here on. By the way which Spaze project have you purchased in?

Comment

Congrats Golu bhai for your purchase...

Lets hope ki Spaze aapko utna dukh na de jitna spire ne hame diya

Originally posted by golu11 View Post

Comment

Do you have floor plan for Spire ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X