Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by deesah
    Dear members,
    1. I had visited spire office at vipul agora last week. On checking up about the resale market i was told that the market is in a sideways trend.
    2.however, i have been getting fervent enquiries/ requests for sale over last one week in response to an ad i had posted for 1500 sq ft aptmt almost 4 months ago. Today when i declined another such request i was told that i would get a rate of 4300-4700 depending on the cheque amount. Since i have recently got my loan sanctioned and can wait till possession i did not accede to this proposal.
    3. Whatever may be the reason but one thing is certain that something is brewing which is likely to get handsome returns in the near future; slow market notwithstanding.......maybe it is to do with the release of new inventory at higher rates or gradual appreciation of the fact that this area has tremendous growth potential.
    4. My personal perception is somewhat like this ( & i may be slightly off here).......the investors who had bought at lower rates & were looking for quick gains have sold off. The balance of investors are either end users or not in a hurry to sell as they would have obtained loan or would be financially comfortable. The recent downturn, i gather, was more to do with people who had invested in multiple properties and were desperate to get out.
    5. What perhaps we can draw from allthis is that by diwali we may see reasonably higher rates.....however if we can hold till possession 7000/- would be a coservative estimate.
    Cheers.

Spire South units are being quoted in the market by brokers at a price around Rs. 4000 to 4300/- depending on the size. In my opinion, the prices would remain subdued unless there is significant constructions take place.

It may be a gold mine for long term investors with high risk appetite.
    CommentQuote
  • another developer to make entry n 68 6000+

Pareena.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/vbfavorites.php?do=add&entry_type=post&entry_id=954737

Supertech will not come below 6500
    CommentQuote
  • advice stay away from pareena
    CommentQuote
  • yaaron.....aaj Saambar dosa khate hue...psambher ki yaad aagayi....not sure, where he is...
    CommentQuote
  • Just got a message that Spire has launched G+2 floors by the name of Orion in Sector 68 6000

Any body has an update on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Just got a message that Spire has launched G+2 floors by the name of Orion in Sector 68 6000

Any body has an update on this?

What i know is that the Price is 6200, with an initial discount of 200 on X no. of units .
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for the old investors.

Any body has an idea on when is the next demand due for T6?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Good news for the old investors.

Any body has an idea on when is the next demand due for T6?

.............also, as per a Broker, Spire is all set to launch 2 Towers ( in Phases ) . Rates could begin at 5700 + ( with initial discounts of 200 ) . Not aware of the authenticity of this news .
    CommentQuote
  • Spire South resale

Hi ManojA, whats your view on entering this project now through resale and have a investment horizon of 4-5 years, does ROI look attractive?
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    .............also, as per a Broker, Spire is all set to launch 2 Towers ( in Phases ) . Rates could begin at 5700 + ( with initial discounts of 200 ) . Not aware of the authenticity of this news .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaps2050
    Hi ManojA, whats your view on entering this project now through resale and have a investment horizon of 4-5 years, does ROI look attractive?

Things seem much better for Spire, with construction picking up decent pace & maybe, with almost all problems sorted out/thrashed .

Prices r pretty attractive & to me it looks a good buy for somebody with a 4-5 years horizon .
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Manojji, Is it also possible for you to share any other similar UC project based on your experience and knowlege on SPR or GCX which can give equally good return at current price levels of resale and doesnt involve massive cash outlay
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Things seem much better for Spire, with construction picking up decent pace & maybe, with almost all problems sorted out/thrashed .

Prices r pretty attractive & to me it looks a good buy for somebody with a 4-5 years horizon .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kaps2050
    Thank you Manojji, Is it also possible for you to share any other similar UC project based on your experience and knowlege on SPR or GCX which can give equally good return at current price levels of resale and doesnt involve massive cash outlay

Currently the markets r down & out & this trend may continue till May 2014 ( General Elections ) & maybe beyond, if Congress is not back in power, which looks quite probable . So the right time to buy in resale could be somewhere in March 2014 .

What is good or bad would depend on the kind of distress deals u might het in the near future . My take, wait for a while, look at the trend & then decide . There could be many, many decent offerings in SPR & GCX in the near future .
    CommentQuote
  • So the news is right -

Its on the website as well.

Spire World
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Photograph of Tower 5
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote