Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Received 5th floor demand for T4 but no mention of tax deduction. Any one has clue if we need to pay tax.

Mike-the floor plans did not change with the increase in area. The increase went into te super area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravag06
    Received 5th floor demand for T4 but no mention of tax deduction. Any one has clue if we need to pay tax.

Mike-the floor plans did not change with the increase in area. The increase went into te super area.

NO, it changed the plan is some cases and in others the area of rooms and common areas was increased. The changed plans must be available with spire office.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Folks: Demand for T4 Fifth floor roof casting received today...Another demand for 7th Floor will come in real quick and then, there will be peace as the next demand after that is only on casting of top floor...Cheers

I went to the site this weekend. T3 has the fastest pace of construction. The 7th floor demand should be out soon. T4 is following T3 followed by T5 and then T6, T7.
    T1 is the slowest of all with T2 marginally ahead.
    Didnt understand why they are focusing maximum energy on T3.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

If any buying/selling deal has happened recently, please enter details in format
    price,
    size,
    specs,
    Was it distress or exit.. was it at a profit or below par?? was the money ploughed back into RE or spread to other asset classes??
    on the thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/65417-resale-deals-gurgaon--trendsanalysis?t=66724

Let us check if this is the hottest project in the market.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateekg
    I went to the site this weekend. T3 has the fastest pace of construction. The 7th floor demand should be out soon. T4 is following T3 followed by T5 and then T6, T7.
    T1 is the slowest of all with T2 marginally ahead.
    Didnt understand why they are focusing maximum energy on T3.

Prateekg,

can you please tell me the T6 status, which floor construction is going
    CommentQuote
  • I think T6 was at 4th floor. Not very sure though. I was more focused on T1 to T5. Apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell me the current resale rate. No real figure known. 99acres seems to be quoting 5000/5400.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravag06
    Can anyone tell me the current resale rate. No real figure known. 99acres seems to be quoting 5000/5400.

5000/5400 - is it for a 2 BHK or a 3 BHK ? This looks to be high . What i know is that 2 BHK's r for about 4400 & 3 BHK's for about 4100( this was about a month back ) .

Not aware of the current resale pricing . If the price quoted by u is true, good for guys who booked here .
    CommentQuote
  • 1851/3bhk on 99acres are quoting this price. Posting date end aug. even i was a bit surprised to see these rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who has bought or sold recently can throw somelight on this
    CommentQuote
  • It would be amazing for investors if deals are actually happening at these rates, considering what all they have seen in this project.

It is a steep U turn from couple of years back.

Originally Posted by gauravag06
    Can anyone tell me the current resale rate. No real figure known. 99acres seems to be quoting 5000/5400.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    It would be amazing for investors if deals are actually happening at these rates, considering what all they have seen in this project.

It is a steep U turn from couple of years back.

The 5500+ listings are for Orion, apart from the one 18xx listing which appears to be highly speculative. Lets not tempt xxxxxxxxxx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnboy
    The 5500+ listings are for Orion, apart from the one 18xx listing which appears to be highly speculative. Lets not tempt xxxxxxxxxx

Is that an internet slang or what?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Is that an internet slang or what?

Guys, lets not make fun of anybody's name .
    CommentQuote
  • I think, 5500 would be for new bookings in Orion...As a anecdote, if new is 5500, old should trade between 4500-4800...Wotsay?!!
    CommentQuote