Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5743 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There is no such rule of thumb, there are many properties I can list which have more than 25% difference in resale and new bookings.

Originally Posted by rvm123
    I think, 5500 would be for new bookings in Orion...As a anecdote, if new is 5500, old should trade between 4500-4800...Wotsay?!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Guys, lets not make fun of anybody's name .

I am not making fun. I was genuinely asking. What was that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    I am not making fun. I was genuinely asking. What was that?

I quoted your post, but it was not intended for u .

There is a member, who was quite opposed to this Project & was quite vocal about it, so we have guys ( who r invested in Spire South ) taking potshots at him, by funnily altering his name .
    CommentQuote
  • SPIRE update

Originally Posted by gauravag06
    Can anyone tell me the current resale rate. No real figure known. 99acres seems to be quoting 5000/5400.

That price is for the new launch, Orion , builder floor.
    I am negotiating right now for a price of 4100.
    CommentQuote
  • 4100 seems realistic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by merril2222
    That price is for the new launch, Orion , builder floor.
    I am negotiating right now for a price of 4100.

Is it for a 2 BHK or a 3BHK ?.............what size ???

4100 is the resale price being quoted for a 3 BHK, as per quotes i got about a month back .
    CommentQuote
  • SPIRE update

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Is it for a 2 BHK or a 3BHK ?.............what size ???

4100 is the resale price being quoted for a 3 BHK, as per quotes i got about a month back .

It is for a 1845 first floor unit,,
    CommentQuote
  • This was the latest communication I had with these cheaters and these bloody F***k*rs don't reply and not even take calls

To: 'tarunkumar@tashee.in'
    Mr Tarun,
    We would expect a quick revert from your side, as we understand Tashee Group is not your family business and you are a normal employee of this group as we are to our firms we working with.

I don't know you might have or not have cases like us, what we need is that we should not be cheated at any cost and you should have not be taking advantage of your patience since we have been writing emails, calling various representatives,
    visiting various offices of Spire / Tashee.

In the points given below, I am again retreating what is required from you:

1. As per my wife's meeting with you on 09-Sep-13, we would require a copy of the approval request submitted to HUDA towards your extension
    plan basis which we shall be allotted the flats.
    2. What is the timeline by when everything will be sorted.
    3. What is the penalty clause applicable to Spire group to all this.
    4. Net - Net, when are we getting our flats.

For any details / clarifications, you can reach out to us at below mentioned contact details.

We would also appreciate if you can't handle this, please escalate the matter to someone senior in Spire / Tashee and also keep us in loop.

Regards,
    xxxx.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal80
    This was the latest communication I had with these cheaters and these bloody F***k*rs don't reply and not even take calls

Mr Tarun,
    We would expect a quick revert from your side, as we understand Tashee Group is not your family business and you are a normal employee of this group as we are to our firms we working with.

I don't know you might have or not have cases like us, what we need is that we should not be cheated at any cost and you should have not be taking advantage of your patience since we have been writing emails, calling various representatives,

1. As per my wife's meeting with you on 09-Sep-13, we would require a copy of the approval request submitted to HUDA towards your extension

For any details / clarifications, you can reach out to us at below mentioned contact details.

We would also appreciate if you can't handle this, please escalate the matter to someone senior in Spire / Tashee and also keep us in loop.

Regards,
    Vishal Chhabra.

Could u please explain the above issue in detail .

I don't understand much out of it . If we know, as to what is the issue, u may get suggestions & maybe, some r helpful & good for u to resolve the issue .
    CommentQuote
  • Received demand for 7th floor completion for Tower 3. Payable by 1st October
    CommentQuote
  • 7th floor - v fast progress. Impressive.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am also sailing in the same boat as u ...waiting for almost 3 years for Tashee to allot the unit. Could you pls PM ur contact details. I know two more persons who hv booked thru Tashee,

Originally Posted by vishal80
    This was the latest communication I had with these cheaters and these bloody F***k*rs don't reply and not even take calls

Mr Tarun,

Regards,
    xxxx.

CommentQuote
  • T8 7th floor roof casting demand received..

T8 7th floor roof casting demand received on 24th Sep...Construction going really fast...I remember paying 5th floor Roof casting demand on 12th August...
    In short.. 2 floors in 2 months....really good
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmasv2012
    T8 7th floor roof casting demand received on 24th Sep...Construction going really fast...I remember paying 5th floor Roof casting demand on 12th August...
    In short.. 2 floors in 2 months....really good

Great - I own a Penthouse there , the installments are pretty quick -) great going
    CommentQuote
  • Got the advance notice for 5th floor - T 6

These guys are now getting more and more professional with evry passing month.

This is what the entry of an institutional/PE investor can do to a project.
    CommentQuote