Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • akumarggn ji: Not sure, how this unit of 1500 is there for a 3 bhk...As per my knowledge, all 3 bhks are in 18XX range..

Seniors: Please provide your views on this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    akumarggn ji: Not sure, how this unit of 1500 is there for a 3 bhk...As per my knowledge, all 3 bhks are in 18XX range..

Seniors: Please provide your views on this

rvm123 sir, broker showed floor plan for 1500 unit, it has 3BR2T.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • to me, this looks like old 3BHk which have now been changed to 18XX units
    CommentQuote
  • 1500 sq ft available in standard 2bhk + study configuration; 3bhk in customizable form.
    Anyone who is finally able to get 1460/1500 for sub 4300 level, plz inform this forum. Desperate brokers are quoting these rates in the hope of trying to veer the prospective sellers into this price bracket, but have seemingly failed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    Guys, does this 1500 3BHK exist in T1? Seniors of SS68 pl. confirm. I am getting a deal 4150. Login 2500. 50% payment is done to builder. Checked with broker, he told that deal is clean, no dues, no interest pending. Pl. suggest what do I do.

I suggest you ask for the precise unit details and check with Spire directly. If you are assured that this is a clean deal and no dues are pending...you should go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deesah
    1500 sq ft available in standard 2bhk + study configuration; 3bhk in customizable form.
    Anyone who is finally able to get 1460/1500 for sub 4300 level, plz inform this forum. Desperate brokers are quoting these rates in the hope of trying to veer the prospective sellers into this price bracket, but have seemingly failed.

Deesah Sir,

Do you mean broker who are quoting sub 4300 price for 1460/1500 unit, still quoting higher price? what should be price for 1460/1500 unit in your opinion?
    CommentQuote
    Deesah Sir,

Do you mean broker who are quoting sub 4300 price for 1460/1500 unit, still quoting higher price? what should be price for 1460/1500 unit in your opinion?

I think 4100-4300 is about the right price at which some units might be available at the moment. We all hope that desperate sellers start selling at 5K plus prices, so that even existing owners like me can feel good about it :D, but reality is that market at the moment is quite stagnant. Some people may have sold at 4300 while others desperately trying to sell might be even willing to get rid at 4100.
    What you as a buyer needs to confirm though is:
    a) Whether 1500 sqft unit is the area after revision or before revision. As per my knowledge, revised area is in 1600 sqft range but I might be mistaken. I doubt 1460-1500 units are available at this rate but as I stated in the earlier para, that every situation is unique and consider yourself lucky to get this rate.
    b) Ensure that your unit is booked with Spire and not Tashee. There are a lot of disputed units floating around. But again, majority of those disputes entail allotment of units and not with allotted units.
    c) Ask your broker to get statement of account for this unit from Spire's office. That statement will show you whether there are any pending payments for this unit or not. Also, transfer won't go through until delayed penalties are paid. So, come to an agreement with the buyer that if there are any pending payments, he/she will be solely responsible for it along with the 50 Rs. transfer fee if it is a second transfer (1st transfer is free).
    Good luck with your deal! :)
    CommentQuote
  • Now, Buy back scheme Launched for Spire South (Orions) in Sec 68....Received from a broker!

FIRST TIME BUY BACK OFFER BY SPIRE WORLD!!!!!

Experience the seven elements of life.
    Welcome to Orion at South.

At Orion, every home is embellished with details that complement your unique self and echo your taste for the extraordinary.

About Project

“ORION AT SOUTH” is the ultra modern slice of global life style. Contemporary modern architecture and soul refreshing landscape Design of “ORION AT SOUTH” makes unique by all aspects.Location and concept of the “ORION AT SOUTH” making it most extraordinary residence available in Gurgaon.
    “ORION AT SOUTH” is luxurious residential project (INDEPENDENT FLOORS) available in NCR brought you by SPIREWORLD situated in sector 68 Gurgaon. It is well connected with metro station Sohna Road, Golf Course Road, Rajiv Chowk, IFFCO Chowk and NH8 and equipped with all the modern amenities.

Project Amenities:
    Ø Exclusive gated community
    Ø Only two apartments per floor
    Ø Valet parking
    Ø Green thread with jogging and cycling track
    Ø Card access elevators
    Ø CCTV monitoring at entry and common areas
    Ø All homes linked to central security system
    Ø Landscaped entrance forecourt
    Ø 24X7 power and water back-up
    Ø Over 75% of green and open areas
    Ø Scientifically designed wind and light passages
    Ø Provision for solar lighting and water-heaters
    Ø Hybrid irrigation system for common areas
    Ø Swimming pool and splash pool for kids
    Ø Steam and sauna
    Ø Dedicated area for aerobics and yoga
    Ø Gymnasium
    Ø Barbeque pits

Seven Points Of Accessibility:-

"ORION AT SOUTH" is Located at Sector-68, Sohna Road, Gurgaon

Ø Located at the heart of suburban business district of Gurgaon
    Ø Easy accessibility through Golf Course extension road
    Ø Easy and quick connectivity to CBD Gurgaon, NH8, Faridabad
    Ø Walking distance from upcoming metro station
    Ø Mere 30-minutes drive from New Delhi international airport
    Ø Smooth 10-minutes drive from MG Road downtown of Gurgaon
    Ø Proximity to world class educational institutions, medical centres and malls

Basic Sale Price: Rs 6000/-
    Size
    Area Approx (Sq. ft.)
    Basic Sale Price
    Booking Amount
    3BR+2T
    2680 & 2619
    3BR+3T
    3099 & 3018
    4BR+4T
    3097 & 3049
    4BR+4T
    3185& 3155
    Project Completion : Q2’2016
    Pay 40% this year next demand after 18 months.

PAY 40% WITHIN 3 MONTHS & GET ASSURED 18% RETURN AFTER 18 MONTHS.

All Cheques/Drafts to be made in favor of " INFRATECH PVT LTD"

Promoters:-
    A developement platform that is creating landmark I.T. / Office Spaces, Residential Apartments, Townships and Mixed-Use Developments across based on its Mainstream Green ideology. Spire World is setting benchmarks for future living and work spaces, ones that are already beign recognised as amongst the best, globally.

Please feel free to ask any query, we love to consult and help to make informed & wise decision.

All Figures mention in this mail are tentative and subject to change without any notification.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    to me, this looks like old 3BHk which have now been changed to 18XX units

The area is 1582 which was earlier 1359. This is a corner unit. The basic spec is 2 BR. Can be customized to 3 BR.

I own a unit of this size in T1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • So the final rater for supertech pre launch in 6600 :)

And as per my sources it will be launched at 7000 +

Augurs very well for spire.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    So the final rater for supertech pre launch in 6600 :)

And as per my sources it will be launched at 7000 +

Augurs very well for spire.

Launch rate is going to be around 6800, with a discount of 200/300 on the first 100 bookings . This is as per a Broker, so really not sure of its correctness .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja bhai maine to 6500-7000 ka rate day 0 pain de diya tha.. when all the brokers were chanting 5000-5500 ka raag.

I knew they were planning an ultra luxury project.

Imagine a iconic tower of 70-80 floors behind spire..

Now i have no doubt that in 2 years spire will be around 7000. which means almost 3 times of initial buying price of the early investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Manoja bhai maine to 6500-7000 ka rate day 0 pain de diya tha.. when all the brokers were chanting 5000-5500 ka raag.

I knew they were planning an ultra luxury project.

Imagine a iconic tower of 70-80 floors behind spire..

Now i have no doubt that in 2 years spire will be around 7000. which means almost 3 times of initial buying price of the early investors.

Yes, Spire is all set to gain from this launch .

Great times r ahead of guys who kept their faith with Spire, South . They look to gain handsomely .
    CommentQuote
  • SuperTech Launch will put more pressure on HUDA to think about roads etc...
    This will inturn help spire to reach its potential....With great construction pace...Surely Sunny days ahead for Spire.... :)
    CommentQuote
    Deesah Sir,

Mr Kumar,
    As I said, the rate u are quoting is extremely good. Please go ahead if u are sure of the credentials of the seller/unit.
    You would have read the recent (yesterday's) posts on this thread. The prices are not going to remain at these levels forever & u can expect a substantial upside in not so distant future.
    Rest I leave to ur gut feeling/ risk appetite.
    Regards.
    CommentQuote