Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Congrats on your purchase!
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

I haven't yet signed the BBA and sent it to spire due to some reason. I hope it would not be a problem if i sign it now and send to them. Please share if any anybody has some concern regarding this.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
        Team, can anyone advice if a bigger size 4BHK is avialable only as a pent house that too on 13th floor. looking at site pics it now gives more confidence. My requirement was for 4 BHk , the broker is mentioning this size is available only as penthouse and penthouse is there only on 13th floor. Is the information correct?
        Hi, 4BHK is also available in low rise towers with just 2 units on each floor, the size is 3010 sq.ft and the price should be 2900-2950/sqft.

Comment

Originally posted by ecabhiyanta View Post
          I haven't yet signed the BBA and sent it to spire due to some reason. I hope it would not be a problem if i sign it now and send to them. Please share if any anybody has some concern regarding this.
          Not signing BBA is a concern as it secures you...why should you not sign it?
          In my opinion you should sign the same ASAP.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Buddy please do not mind...this is not the forum and such activities are banned here. Better try some specialized sites

Comment

Hi
              Greetings

To alay all fears about the authenticity about approvals for this project.. I came across a pertinent thread on IREF, which I wish to reproduce here

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/316492-post1.html

The above thread very clearly mentions that the Department of Environment which gives the Environmental Clearance certificate, HAS accorded the clearance to this project

"सेक्टर 68 ( बादशाहपुर ) में मेसर्स सोनी इन्फ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड के स्पाइर साउथ नामक ग्रुप हाउसिंग सोसायटी ,"

This information is accurate and obtained through a RTI

Friends without EC no builder can start construction. Till such time companies can call for a provisional launch application money after licence has been procured.. This information if very important and all builders are required to provide this information to the subscribers. Unfortunately, most purchase on the basis of Licence and dont bother to pursue with builder to provide information of ATLEAST application being made for zonal, map & elevation approval and the EC approvals.

Its suggested that all project applicants on paying application money immediately form a group and file relevant RTIs and get information from their builders simultaneously. This is the interest of all Endusers/investors/NRIs.. Most brokers are not even aware about the Licence status.. Again many builders show a mere letter or application written to relevant authorities (which may even get summarily rejected by relevant authority). So please stress as a group about actual approvals along with annexures submitted.

Do not trust builders BLINDLY and those who know only to speak their language.

Cheers

Ps I am also trying to procure the actual copy of RTI response..those interested may contact through PM.
              Last edited by BlessU; January 20 2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I think, i need an big break from the forum & i cannot be an accomplice to something which is against my principle's .

Would log on, after an few months, if i feel that things r gain back on track & free from certain defined influences .

Had an great experience here .

Best of luck to all current & future members & wishing the best fo
                r IREF .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  I think, i need an big break from the forum & i cannot be an accomplice to something which is against my principle's .

Would log on, after an few months, if i feel that things r gain back on track & free from certain defined influences .

r IREF .
                  that's a wise decision, would prove to be good for forumn also.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                    that's a wise decision, would prove to be good for forumn also.
                    hi
                    greetings

That is the most insensitive and uncalled for post I have ever come across.... Chill mate.. ultimately, we need to have voices like Manoja who balance out the largely broker/builder oriented market.. lest you are one of them!!

Hopefully, you will try to be slightly more polite and not so direct..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

r IREF .
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Not sure whats pissing you off so badly but please let me know personally if there is something I could have done better

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X