Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • who have bought SS68 recently

pl. share your deals, if you have bought in resale in this project recently. Someone care to upload pics of construction site....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Your information is not correct, phase 1 was sold 100% by Spire long long ago. Also you will not be able to get a decent unit at the prices you are mentioning.
    And YES, resale is happening in healthy numbers, I was at their office and myself noticed 3-4 active transfer cases on that particular day.
    Regds

Talk to marketing sales officers you will get your answer............My information is dot 100% correct.
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have a unit in Tower 1 and recently I spoke to Gaurav about the progress of the Tower 1 and expected date of installment, since few other towers are way ahead; He told me due to some complications the Tower 1 and Tower 2 were little behind but we are on our schedule and he didn't disclosed the complications by saying it’s a construction site and some other thing always going on. I was just wondering if somebody knows about these complications and if somebody able to figure out those complications either from Spire Team or by someone else? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Please share company website or any other url where I can find site plan for Spire South 68 project. I tried alot but I couldn't find site plan for this project. I am interested in this project but couldn't find full details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by navinkaus
    Please share company website or any other url where I can find site plan for Spire South 68 project. I tried alot but I couldn't find site plan for this project. I am interested in this project but couldn't find full details.

I am in process of buying 1460 unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    I am in process of buying 1460 unit. If u r interested, then I can help you.

Hi, two people I know are looking to buy the 18xx size apartments - if you received any quotes for these could you please PM me the details? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnboy
    Hi, two people I know are looking to buy the 18xx size apartments - if you received any quotes for these could you please PM me the details? Thanks

I have been quoted 3950 for 1804 unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, where can we find the construction updates of this project ???
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a unit in spire, can you guide me to a good broker who are having good deals.
    CommentQuote
  • Received advance intimation for 7th floor roof casting for T4
    Its precisely a month from the demand for 5th floor roof. The pace of construction now seems to exceed the expectations.
    Luckily the next demand now is on tower completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    I have been quoted 3950 for 1804 unit.

Please PM broker/seller contact info if that is allowed on this forum, thanks
    CommentQuote
  • will sell my 1460 sq feet one when it reaches 4750 psf , so will wait till then - maybe in 3 months as I believe its trading at 4350-4500 .now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by axashiesh
    Hi, I have a unit in Tower 1 and recently I spoke to Gaurav about the progress of the Tower 1 and expected date of installment, since few other towers are way ahead; He told me due to some complications the Tower 1 and Tower 2 were little behind but we are on our schedule and he didn't disclosed the complications by saying it’s a construction site and some other thing always going on. I was just wondering if somebody knows about these complications and if somebody able to figure out those complications either from Spire Team or by someone else? Thanks.

Same here...I m also getting jittery due to delay in Tower 1. Other towers have received 7th floor demand and we are still awaiting 5th floor demand. Can anyone throw some light on what could be possible issue in T1? As I remember the high tension were supposed to pass close to T1. Is that the reason or anything else?
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    I recently joined this forum and found lots of useful information about Spire South 68 project. I booked 3BHK in T6 in 2010 and I guess area is around 1820 (not 100% sure as they keep changing it). I am in US and not getting lots of updates about construction but posts in this forum give me good feedback. Does anyone know where they stand on T6?
    Thanks for all your help again.
    CommentQuote
  • how much payment been made

guys,

pl. let me know about how much payment have been made in T2? All tower are of 16 floors, if the demand for 7th have been placed, then how soon the structure can be constructed by builder?
    CommentQuote