Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by puneetiim
    Same here...I m also getting jittery due to delay in Tower 1. Other towers have received 7th floor demand and we are still awaiting 5th floor demand. Can anyone throw some light on what could be possible issue in T1? As I remember the high tension were supposed to pass close to T1. Is that the reason or anything else?

I have a unit in tower 1 and I think of this as a positive step. Most builders prfioritize certain towers and certain towers lag. Predominantly this is due to operational reasons without having too much of a logic.
    I think T1 and T2 are in the same boat and started late. The possession for all these towers would be together. By being a little delayed then the other towers at this stage purchasers in these towers are saving interest on few demands.
    Looks to me a good situation to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishdubey
    Friends,
    I recently joined this forum and found lots of useful information about Spire South 68 project. I booked 3BHK in T6 in 2010 and I guess area is around 1820 (not 100% sure as they keep changing it). I am in US and not getting lots of updates about construction but posts in this forum give me good feedback. Does anyone know where they stand on T6?
    Thanks for all your help again.

Hi,
    T6 is doing pretty well and these days Spire intimate investors in advance. I got a letter informing 5th floor roof casting is in progress and they will raise demand shortly. Are you not getting these demands or intimations?
    Spire also attached pictures of actual construction along with demand letters in past.
    Best
    CommentQuote
  • Txs for quick updates.
    I did last payment in March for 1st floor roof casting, I have been waiting for 5th floor since then. Good to hear though, looks like we will get 5th floor roof casting demand soon.

Planning to come back to India by end of 2015, hoping flat will be ready by then :-)

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi,
    T6 is doing pretty well and these days Spire intimate investors in advance. I got a letter informing 5th floor roof casting is in progress and they will raise demand shortly. Are you not getting these demands or intimations?
    Spire also attached pictures of actual construction along with demand letters in past.
    Best
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Was checking the layout of 1460 size flat. I have one question here. How are you, who owns flat in this project, thinking of accomodating almirahs in room of size 10x10? Spire havnt provided any provision/space for almirahs in this. If suppose any1 tries to make one inside this room, remaing size will be 10x8 which I guess is very less.

And I guess, this is not the case with 1460 size flats. But, same is the case with other sizes as well. Anyone having any better insight on this? Am I missing something? Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by batra123
    Hi All,

Was checking the layout of 1460 size flat. I have one question here. How are you, who owns flat in this project, thinking of accomodating almirahs in room of size 10x10? Spire havnt provided any provision/space for almirahs in this. If suppose any1 tries to make one inside this room, remaing size will be 10x8 which I guess is very less.

And I guess, this is not the case with 1460 size flats. But, same is the case with other sizes as well. Anyone having any better insight on this? Am I missing something? Please suggest.

Apartments with small room sizes ( for any project) require innovative designing to utilize internal space efficiently with no compromise on openness. Small bedrooms can have wooden floor of height 1 ft as it will give you enormous 100 sq ft storage without cutting any vertical space for movement. This wooden floor will work as bed too by putting mattresses directly on it. A step can be built to enter into room. Split AC to be used instead of Fan due to reduced ceiling height.
    This is just one idea which i have used for myself. There are many more like foldable dining table in drawing room which doubles up as cupboard door in living cum dining room.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

When will Spire ask us to select the customized layout plan from the 3 options for our apartments... that's when one could try modifying the plan as per requirement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnboy
    When will Spire ask us to select the customized layout plan from the 3 options for our apartments... that's when one could try modifying the plan as per requirement.

The layout options that they have provided in their other project Spire Woods doesn't have even a single option in which this room size is bigger. And they are very adamant on changing this on request. What surprises me more is that even bigger flat sizes doesn't have provision of this basic thing.
    CommentQuote
    The layout options that they have provided in their other project Spire Woods doesn't have even a single option in which this room size is bigger. And they are very adamant on changing this on request. What surprises me more is that even bigger flat sizes doesn't have provision of this basic thing.

I doubt if they have flexi homes concept in woods. In spire 68 they have given 3 options and one can customize as per the choice. Not only you can alter basic layout, one can go for 2 or 3 BDR in smaller unite ans similarly 3 or 4 in bigger units.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    I doubt if they have flexi homes concept in woods. In spire 68 they have given 3 options and one can customize as per the choice. Not only you can alter basic layout, one can go for 2 or 3 BDR in smaller unite ans similarly 3 or 4 in bigger units.

They have flexi option in woods as well. Can you please share the layout options provided for 1460 unit or any link where I can see the options?
    CommentQuote
    They have flexi option in woods as well. Can you please share the layout options provided for 1460 unit or any link where I can see the options?

Someone posted layout for 1500 unit in last couple of days but I am not sure..go back a few pages and you will find.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Someone posted layout for 1500 unit in last couple of days but I am not sure..go back a few pages and you will find.

Thanks. Found the link.
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/999177-post5285.html

But dimensions are not very clear. Is there any other link of official website/pdf available with anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Almost 8 floors up for T-5
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Rcvd demand for casting of 5th floor for T6..due date Oct 30...they took approx 5 months in reaching this stage of construction.last demand was in may for 1st floor
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • by this speed the structure would be complete by Q 1 2014 and possible delivery 2015 Q 3/Q 4

So is there any body who still does nt see investment sense at 4000 here?
    CommentQuote