Yesterday: 4
    Today: 2 till now!

Good days are here

Comment

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

RVM what did they quote

Comment

3400-3500. Infact, i am surprised because 2 weeks back, when i used to tell broker that my demand price is 3500, they used to run away and now, they talk in very cordial manner even after quoting 3500!!

Comment

LOL. So, rvm Bhai, what is now your next Demand price/target, u r quoting to the Brokers ?

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
          3400-3500. Infact, i am surprised because 2 weeks back, when i used to tell broker that my demand price is 3500, they used to run away and now, they talk in very cordial manner even after quoting 3500!!
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Dear Friends,

Can any one please advise what is the current status on other SPIRE CENTRAL at 106 sector Gurgaon. I have paid so far 18% payment for SIZE 1359 sq ft.

No response from CRM or Sales people.
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 30 2016, 05:15 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              LOL. So, rvm Bhai, what is now your next Demand price/target, u r quoting to the Brokers ?
              Start asking for 4000 this will give us relief who all are invested from the soft launch time )

By the way thanks for providing this information.

Comment

Spire South 68

Interesting thread with JCB's being counted and engineers and workers being counted. This will take years to complete at this pace. Also building multi storey building is not that easy.

It is important that we retain our sanity with these things. Also prices being revised upwards from 2900 to 3400 0r 3500 is a good sign and that is market correction. Although log into and there are enough delas available sub 3200.

Era next door to Spire is also available at 3600 and they are in a much better position than Spire and they are only constructing this.

Now, I do not own in Era or Spire and I think both of them are good buys but no need to get carried away for buyers, if there are less end users and more speculators then there will always be availability.

Doesnt matter if JCB's go from 2 to 4. I am sorry for injecting some realism into all these posts but guys take a break !

Means prices going up on this ridiculous assumptions is how brokers work, not educated people and some brokers here think they are too smart.

So take your time, prices will not run away and there will be enough time to buy, no point buying in a frenzy and keep on shouting the Gurgaon story !

Comment

Originally posted by Susheel100 View Post
                  Interesting thread with JCB's being counted and engineers and workers being counted. This will take years to complete at this pace. Also building multi storey building is not that easy.

It is important that we retain our sanity with these things. Also prices being revised upwards from 2900 to 3400 0r 3500 is a good sign and that is market correction. Although log into and there are enough delas available sub 3200.

Era next door to Spire is also available at 3600 and they are in a much better position than Spire and they are only constructing this.

Now, I do not own in Era or Spire and I think both of them are good buys but no need to get carried away for buyers, if there are less end users and more speculators then there will always be availability.

Doesnt matter if JCB's go from 2 to 4. I am sorry for injecting some realism into all these posts but guys take a break !

Means prices going up on this ridiculous assumptions is how brokers work, not educated people and some brokers here think they are too smart.

So take your time, prices will not run away and there will be enough time to buy, no point buying in a frenzy and keep on shouting the Gurgaon story !
                  Susheel , Thanks for giving your honest opinion. This thred has become a live update of quoted prices from brokers or brokers are quoting the prices ( needs to be re-checked).
                  Last edited by Agastya07; February 11 2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Here is a possibility that all are getting calls from one brokerage house

Comment

Originally posted by Susheel100 View Post

Good advice, but that is not always true. Sometimes people do so much homework such that they miss the train and finally end up paying more. I agree with you that "no point buying in a frenzy" but for a simple example if someone had bought the spire south around 2-3 months back h/she might have saved 2/300 per sq ft or in other words got a return of 2/300 per sq ft in just 2 months. So my dear friend it is the right time not the infinite analysis to identify right time, which finally matters everywhere.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X