Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by sgipec View Post
    I strongly agree and ready to be with you. Also request others who have booked in Spire to come together, this is high time, we must together try to do something.
    Hi, I think that should be easy. There are so many veterans invested in this project so they should be able to guide the group( they all seem to silent on this thread so PM could be useful).
    Secondly, you also have son of formor TCP Haryana present on the forum..PM him he should be able to guide. On the top of it he has insider contacts with the project real owner i.e. Tashee group so would prove quite resourceful.

Comment

Nothing will move until we all join "means ALL" & do something great.

Just see how "Roots Courtyard" Sector 48 applicants have joined hands, hired lawyer, did dharana at site and finally construction started within 2 months.....

roots courtyard Consumer Complaints, Reviews and Information

Roots Developers Pvt Ltd - Root courtyard project on sohna road Sector 48 consturcition not started

Comment

Originally posted by visha78 View Post
        Nothing will move until we all join "means ALL" & do something great.

Just see how "Roots Courtyard" Sector 48 applicants have joined hands, hired lawyer, did dharana at site and finally construction started within 2 months.....

roots courtyard Consumer Complaints, Reviews and Information

Roots Developers Pvt Ltd - Root courtyard project on sohna road Sector 48 consturcition not started

Are you sure construction has started as I could not see any activity on the site ? As per my info , this project has been discarded ( donot know the reason ) ...

Comment

Originally posted by TAggarwal View Post
          Are you sure construction has started as I could not see any activity on the site ? As per my info , this project has been discarded ( donot know the reason ) ...

Discarded?????????what happened to the investors???
          sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

I think he is talking about the roots courtyard project?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              I think he is talking about the roots courtyard project?

amitjee

i know he's talking about the roots project.. i wanna know what happened to the investors if the project was discarded..
              sigpicWe are the ones who wanna choose..Always wanna play ..but we never wanna loose!!!

Comment

Feel that all genuinely concerned ivestors in the projeect should meet up so that the issue can be dealt with appropriately with the developer. How about Sunday afternoon.

Let's build on this post and we can start off with a meeting this Sunday.

Comment

Guys I am in India for 2 weeks.

I am happy to have a joint meeting with the developer.

Let me know.

Comment

Lets all meet this weekend - Sat/Sun or next - whatever works for the majority.

I've also set up a Facebook page for anyone who wants to register - Spire South Owners | Facebook

Please mention your flat number so we know you're a genuine buyer. e.g. T3/801

Thanks

Comment

Best of luck to u guys & good initiative . I hope it helps .
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X