Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fantastic

So now external plaster would start

Internal Customisation should also start now, as towers are ready

We should ask CRM on this part
    CommentQuote
  • Unbelievable progress if it is true..
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47563

I visited site today to see the progress, it was really good for all the towers.

Finishing was good, project is taking well shape.

One picture is attached but taken in night
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing.. hope all of us receive the fruits of our patience....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Amazing.. hope all of us receive the fruits of our patience....

Spire has targetted to complete superstructure for all Towers by Oct2014, while some towers will complete earlier, brick work and external plaster will start in parallal. Few towers can expect posession by mid 15, Source site incharge.

Spire will also start sending password for online site for self designing of houses in this month and next, no update on sector road construction yet but movement expected after election, source CRM.

IMO, lets gear up to take up road construction issue with HUDA to expedite.
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody let me know the current resale rates for 1851 Unit??
    CommentQuote
  • I think it should be around 4100 approximately ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nscm06
    Can somebody let me know the current resale rates for 1851 Unit??

and how much payment has gone to the builder ?
    CommentQuote
  • Till now 65% + EDC IDC payment has gone and with the expected demand on structure completion it should be 72% + EDC IDC +PARKING
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by makggn
    and how much payment has gone to the builder ?

65%
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am looking for an option in Spire South 68 and went to the site yesterday. I like all specifications of the project however have become a little skeptical with the location. Even though it is very close to the Main Sohna Road. It is very close to the Badshapur village which is a permanent one there as per the sector 68 map. Please advise me here as I really like the property however due to its closeness to the village have become a little scared & skeptical. In addition, to give you a bit more detail here, I am planning to sell my Vatika India Next flat which is smaller in size and take this as it has more area and is more convenient for me. Please suggest if this is a good idea and how will the village affect the project.

Appreciate a quick revert on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SalilChakr
    Hi All,

I am looking for an option in Spire South 68 and went to the site yesterday. I like all specifications of the project however have become a little skeptical with the location. Even though it is very close to the Main Sohna Road. It is very close to the Badshapur village which is a permanent one there as per the sector 68 map. Please advise me here as I really like the property however due to its closeness to the village have become a little scared & skeptical. In addition, to give you a bit more detail here, I am planning to sell my Vatika India Next flat which is smaller in size and take this as it has more area and is more convenient for me. Please suggest if this is a good idea and how will the village affect the project.

Appreciate a quick revert on this.

When you visit SS site office. You can ask them this question. They have an internal road map that explains connectivity to the entire sector internally.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody recieved demand for Top Floor Roof Casting??
    CommentQuote
  • For T8, yes
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ggnboy... Have u also received the login id and password for the site???
    CommentQuote