Sort by :
Filter by :
- Thanks Manoj. That is of much help.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ashishdubeyEmail me your name, unit # and cell # and I can request to get you added in WhatsApp group.
I don’t have document in front of me right now but I think it’s point # 9 or 10 where have said that any customization shall render the possession time clause null and void.
Hi ashishdubey, I am not very familiar with the functioning of this website, and I could not find your email id on your profile. How can I PM you or get your email id?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi all. I am thinking of taking the customisation option but am not agreeable to waiving off the clause for delivery timeline. At least there they should specify what will be the revised timelines if one were to take up the customisation option. I spoke to a laywer and he said that it would be better if many buyers approach the builder collectively, then they would listen and if need be, approach the consumer forum collectively. Otherwise, going individually make not make any impact. Are there any other people who want to join for approaching the builder collectively?CommentQuote0Flag
- As I see it, under the customization garb, Spire wants to fool investors by making delay Claus null and void.
I strongly advice that most of us should stay away from customization at this stage. Let builder come back with revised proposal.
In India if you approach someone... Attitude is totally different.
- Meeting at site Dec6,2014
There is a meeting scheduled for all SPIRE Owners at site on Saturday Dec 6 ,2014 at
It is basically being organised by owners who are members of spire whats app group
Also you are requested to join Spire owners whats app group
Agenda is yet to be Drafted but please block your calendersCommentQuote0Flag
even i dont know how to get email or cell no for anyone. need more info on this project. please adviceCommentQuote0Flag
- how do i IM anyone? need to get added on the whatsapp groupCommentQuote0Flag
- Whatsapp group
Great meeting. Thanks to all who attended.To get added to the whats app group send a pm to me or any other vetran memberCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shunti1964Great meeting. Thanks to all who attended.To get added to the whats app group send a pm to me or any other vetran member
Please tell us more about the meeting- what happended? what was discussed/ decided etc.? Also, please tell me how to PM someone? I want to be added to the whatsapp group.CommentQuote0Flag
Any hope for construction resuming? Brokers are saying construction has been stalled because of customemisation option as buyers are taking time to finalise the customisation.
Any insights? i am seriously considering buying a 2200 unit but am unsure as to what is the fate of this projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Also hear spire mellinium has sold its state to some other PE fund and there has been some cash infusioin in the companyCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by anshulg1982Also hear spire mellinium has sold its state to some other PE fund and there has been some cash infusioin in the company
This could be an important development, anything more you know?
With such advance stage of construction I am sure Spire will look forward to deliver the project fast.
- How do I opt out of customization? I have received a booklet with a cover letter for choosing the customization which I am unwilling to sign. I don't want to chose the options provided and sign off and send to them and bea victim of some hidden clauses. With the name of the project being changed to orion galaxy is there any clause that limits me selling my unit? I heard that I will not be able to sell off my unit until spire wants me to. Is that correct? I would be thankful if someone could share about what was discussed in the meeting with the builder?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, I am new to this forum and also have a 2200 sqft unit in SS68 and have now been sent the option for customisation. I have a couple of questions -
1. Has anyone of you received a demand note for top floor in T7? or anyone with a 2200 sqft unit who has received a demand note?
2. What were the outcomes from the discussions with Spire? How can I be added to the whatsapp group?
- Construction is very slow now. Hardly I see 10-15 labors working. That is very less.CommentQuote0Flag