Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by er.harjinder View Post
    What if any news about Spire Central 106 Sector Gurgaon ???????
    I read ur earlier post the approved plans and all has been goin around for almost 7 8 months i don't see any truth in it

i think we should start sending them emails on a fortnightly basis inquiring about the status of the project

Comment

Spoke to the SBI branch in my vicinity and they checked from the backend who confirmed that the initmation has been recieved that SBI will fund SS. Have asked for the deman letter which the CRM says will be despatched on / from Monday for a demand of 10% of the BSP.

Comment

Thanks sd for checking with the branch and for the final blow to all speculations.

I believe ppl would still say that SBI has been onboarded so that transfer of ones PF Money would be easy and one fine day bith spire an sbi will run away with your hard earned money.
        May such souls RIP.

Comment

LOL. A good one .

Originally posted by gauravag06 View Post
          Thanks sd for checking with the branch and for the final blow to all speculations.

I believe ppl would still say that SBI has been onboarded so that transfer of ones PF Money would be easy and one fine day bith spire an sbi will run away with your hard earned money.
          May such souls RIP.
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

This was posted in some other thread but more relevant over here so posting it:

भैया, आम पब्लिक का कितना पैसा लगा हैं, यह तो भगवान को श्य्यद पाता हो, लेकिन दलालों और Mr Shukla ( owner of Tashee) का बहुत पैसा फंसा हैं यहाँ पर .

Comment

Golu - Please Growup

Dont just write for the heck of it...sometimes one shud make sense as well

Comment

I hope u know now .

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                Excellent news, thanks for all the updates. I have been saying again and again that patience pays. Public to tayaar baithi hai builder ko bhagane ke liye, only god knows ki bhains kiski kholi hai spire ne ;-)
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Manoja bhai - btw golu bhai kaunse developers main invested hain..aapko pata hain??

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Golu - Please Growup

Dont just write for the heck of it...sometimes one shud make sense as well
                    Amit, I just merely copied and pasted the comments. The original comment was made by one of the active member of this thread in some other thread. I am sure now you wont find it silly.

Comment

Golu you are following an eye for eye approach..

Now does this mean that now spire investors should start copy pasting comments on the projects you are invested?? Would that be a sensible idea?

Because thats exactly what you are doing.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X