Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akd ggn
    Hello, is there anybody interested in getting new people joined to the Spire south owners' watsapp group? All I've seen is people asking others to PM them for joining the group, but nobody seems to offer any help on how to PM someone.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/iref%C2%AE-lounge/questions-suggestions/30331-not-able-to-send-receive-pm-s-other-issues-being-faced?t=32283
    CommentQuote
  • SS68 Whatsapp Group

Originally Posted by akd ggn
    Hello, is there anybody interested in getting new people joined to the Spire south owners' watsapp group? All I've seen is people asking others to PM them for joining the group, but nobody seems to offer any help on how to PM someone.

I also want to be added to the SS68 whatsapp group. How can I?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sme903
    When would be possession ?
    What happened to penalty clause?

BBA timeline is complete and possession may delay by 1.5 to 2 yrs if we dont get together and put some pressure. Penalty clause is applicable and is adjustable during offer of possession payment.

Two matters need attention-

- EDC / IDC has been paid but there is no progress on proposed sector road by HUDA. We have to ask builder what steps are being taken to pursue HUDA to construct the road.
    - Pace of construction, we should ask for revised project timelines. Ask for project updates to be uploaded on project website which shows outdated pics.
    CommentQuote
  • SS68 Possession

I spoke to CRM Gaurav today and as per him possession will be next year April- May. T4 next demand letter is expecting in May 2015. Did any body got a chance to visit the site recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Do anyone know how many floors are there in T4 of SS 68
    CommentQuote
  • 14 floors
    CommentQuote
  • thank you Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Any one know about personal floor counstruction status in spire south
    CommentQuote
  • Any one give update about personal floor ( G+4) construction status of spire south
    CommentQuote
  • G+4 Towers

Any update on low rises...I've got an update from another customer and Spire office that they are not building the low rises specifically tower 13 to tower 24...Please validate if this is true and why is this happening...
    CommentQuote
  • I wanted to check if you have a G+4 unit and if you have an update on the same..I want to validate if Spire is actually not constructing T13-T24 towers or if it is a gimmick to spoil the reputation of the builder...
    CommentQuote
  • That is what has been informed by CRM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by subala
    Any update on low rises...I've got an update from another customer and Spire office that they are not building the low rises specifically tower 13 to tower 24...Please validate if this is true and why is this happening...

Why are they not constructing? You have BBA with you..right?
    CommentQuote
  • Correct;
    I have heard builder is citing technical difficulty
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bansal1
    Correct;
    I have heard builder is citing technical difficulty

hi Bansal1,
    On one side CRM is making commitments to deliver the entire project by 2016 and other side they are citing technical difficulty...would you knw what is the truth for customers who are stuck...what are the options for existing customers in this case? CRM is not responding too...
    CommentQuote