Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think its now time to get worried. Last demand for the roof slabs came back in August September, nothing after that.

We need to put as much pressure as possible on the builder to complete the project.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe they have not been able to sell their inventory of G+4, hence are trying to consolidate and allot alternatives within the towers which are currently under construction. Can they do it like this is a big question?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bansal1
    I believe they have not been able to sell their inventory of G+4, hence are trying to consolidate and allot alternatives within the towers which are currently under construction. Can they do it like this is a big question?

They should check with the customer and try to do this amicably which does not seem to be the case here...Who can be contacted, I have discussed with Jitin and Gaurav, who else can be contacted?
    CommentQuote
  • I believe they are the right contacts.....what path forward they are suggesting?
    CommentQuote
    I believe they are the right contacts.....what path forward they are suggesting?

They asked more and more time...also have faultered on their commitments...Gaurav saids something and Jatins says something else...Really bothered now...
    CommentQuote
  • Subala,

Not sure how many on the forum are having bookings in G+4. I believe all need to meet once to decide what need to be done.....may be go legal jointly!
    CommentQuote
    Subala,

Not sure how many on the forum are having bookings in G+4. I believe all need to meet once to decide what need to be done.....may be go legal jointly!

How many users do you know with G+4 units are troubled by this builder? I know one more person with same issue....
    CommentQuote
  • Since last few days I am talking to CRM, every time I get different reply from them, regarding the construction progress.

Heard from some broker that they have no funds to work, hence there are no construction (do not know how far is that true)

Can we arrange a meeting with preferably with their management to get a commitment for the project completion.

I believe individually it is difficult to approach the management...

Can the senior group members suggest....
    CommentQuote
  • Last time I visited the site in February, construction was stalled.

Upon asking Site Manager I was told that they are ending contract with ERA and are looking out for new contractor.

Spire SRM also said same thing. They gave me confirmation that work will surely begin by March End/April. Target possession date as per them is June 2016.

Half of April is gone now, do we have any updates from the site?

Has anyone visited the site in last 2 weeks?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

In the last one week I have received over 10 calls to enquire if my unit is available for sale.... Not sure why this sudden surge in enquiry.... Anyone else who has got such calls....
    CommentQuote
  • All this is getting very confusing. Should we meet up and collectively approach the builder to give an authentic committment?
    CommentQuote
  • The only person you can meet is Gaurav Bhatt but you cannot rely on what he says because he can change stance very quickly and he is not empowered..Others like Jitin will not even give you time or concrete answer...So we all are in trouble..Will request old owners and senior members to suggest who else can be approached in Spire to get a reliable answer.
    CommentQuote
  • They are now calling it Orion Galaxy....Has Spire pulled back from the project?
    CommentQuote
  • do we have whatapp group.how can I join it.Pls advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anybody have an idea of the progress of the construction? Have not been there for a while
    CommentQuote