Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

    Extremely good news



    It would be great if we can have a confirm proof of the same.

    Thanks

    Originally posted by Tekzo View Post
    Just checked with CRM, the loan approval letter from a/THE *PSU* bank is received and they would start sending the next demand letter from early next week...
    I will try to visit the site over the weekend and get some pictures.

    Comment


    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

      SPIRE CRM confirmed...Spire South is now approved by SBI for home loans. Approval letter is present in their Gurgaon office anyone wants can go their and check. Construction also started at site. Next demand will be raised soon.

      Comment


      • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

        Great news for all Investors & end users of Spire 68 .


        Bhaiya, Nazar Battu's ne tao asli mein apna kaam kar diya
        .

        Originally posted by sgipec View Post
        SPIRE CRM confirmed...Spire South is now approved by SBI for home loans. Approval letter is present in their Gurgaon office anyone wants can go their and check. Construction also started at site. Next demand will be raised soon.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

          Indeed a great news!!!!!!!

          The race to 4000 begins now.


          Originally posted by sgipec View Post
          SPIRE CRM confirmed...Spire South is now approved by SBI for home loans. Approval letter is present in their Gurgaon office anyone wants can go their and check. Construction also started at site. Next demand will be raised soon.

          Comment


          • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

            Hi
            Greetins

            Psambher, Golu, yeh fir se koi chaal hai kya??

            Yeh pehla project dekha hai with all approvals in place since July 2011 and now with Public sector finance approval still at 3300-3500 psf.. Kuch to gad bad hogi naa??

            Phatafat gaon waloon ko bolo.."apni bhains ke doodh na dene ke ilzam ke liye rasta band kiya jai!!!"

            Cheers
            Last edited by BlessU; April 26 2012, 05:41 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

              LOL. A good one .


              Expect some similar or even much sillier comments/ reasoning's .

              Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetins

              Psambher, Golu, yeh fir se koi chaal hai kya??

              Yeh pehla project dekha hai with all approvals in place since July 2011 and now with Public sector finance approval still at 3300-3500 psf.. Kuch to gad bad hogi naa??

              Phatafat gaon waloon ko bolo.."apni bhain ke doodh na dene ke ilzam ke liye rasta band kee jai!!!"

              Cheers
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

              Comment


              • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                LOL. A good one .


                Expect some similar or even much sillier comments/ reasoning's .
                Congrats to the 'nazar bhattu's . I hope the investors of similar groups like Earth, pal group etc follow the same and add nazr bhattu to there portfolio...

                Comment


                • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by golu11
                  Congrats to the 'nazar bhattu's . I hope the investors of similar groups like Earth, pal group etc follow the same.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  Bhai.. yeh Manoja ji to Mohenjodaro and Harrapa ki khudai ke zamane ke Nazarbattu lagate hain dost... yeh lo satellite ke zamane ka nazar battu.






                  please put it in your SPAZE thread as well,, shayad jaldi approvals aa jayein and construction start ho jaye..

                  Cheers
                  Last edited by BlessU; April 26 2012, 06:14 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                    Please start commenting in those threads & Eureka, see your wish & hope getting fulfilled .

                    Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                    Congrats to the 'nazar bhattu's . I hope the investors of similar groups like Earth, pal group etc follow the same and add nazr bhattu to there portfolio...
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                      slightly off topic but have you seen a funncy advert of an oil where Govinda is presenting and various TV Veterran actors are sitting and clapping as an actual user. Link is attached. do we see any similarities in approch over here?

                      Sandhi Sudha Plus with Govinda - YouTube

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X