Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Get together otherwise it will be too late.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been at site yesterday.
    Work very slow.
    Add me on what's up
    CommentQuote
  • Spirewood project has been abandoned by Spire in midway. Spire 68 investors need to be more careful in their dealing with this fraud builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ekas2011
    Spirewood project has been abandoned by Spire in midway. Spire 68 investors need to be more careful in their dealing with this fraud builder.

Spire Woods project is not owned by Spire. It is owned by A.N. Buildwell. Kindly get your facts right.
    CommentQuote
  • Various parties are trying to post incorrect information to create panic among spire 68 owners so they see out cheap. Some property agents also attempted this through sms and calls. Don't fall for this though a keen watch on the development is needed. There is definitely much less labor there than needed. I'm driving through the area quite regularly and will pay frequent visits.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction is back on track in the project. It has no link with Spire Woods debacle.. This project is now owned by Tashee group which also has a project Tashee Capital gateway which is in much advanced stages.

We have to monitor the progress and work with the builder towards completion of the project.

Internal Plaster has been started in almost all the towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,

Got a mail from Spire yesterday informing about the upcoming due payment for "Completion of Internal Plaster". Have a unit in T4. Anybody else got similar communication?
    CommentQuote
  • How is the penthouse of 3084 sq ft? And what should be the rate PSF for it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Spire Woods project is not owned by Spire. It is owned by A.N. Buildwell. Kindly get your facts right.

Website of Spire World claims Spire Woods as one of their projects. It was definitely in partnership with A.N.Buildwell. The project has gone sour and even in today TOI it got a mention and residents have raised complains with Haryana CM.

Explanation to customers for delays were similar to the ones we got in October last year (dispute with contractor etc..)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhily265
    Hi everyone,

Got a mail from Spire yesterday informing about the upcoming due payment for "Completion of Internal Plaster". Have a unit in T4. Anybody else got similar communication?

I own a unit in T5 but I haven't received any communication yet. This might sound ironical but getting demand letters is in a way good sign that the builder is moving forward with construction esp. when one of us has said that internal plaster work is now on for almost all the towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I received demand notice for completion of internal plaster for 'T1' yesterday.
    CommentQuote
  • Just for everyones information

Spire Woods is managed by AN BuildWell

Orion Galaxy is managed by Tashee group
    They also have another project by the name Tashee Capital Gateway.
    Both the sites are progressing well now.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Orion is being managed by Tashee. The only project managed by them is Capital Gateways. Pl see their website Tashee Group : Welcome to Our Website and the attachment
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Hi All,

I received demand notice for completion of internal plaster for 'T1' yesterday.

Hi,
    I am sure they still have Escrow a/c for the purpose?
    Regards/RS
    CommentQuote
  • Some add me to whatsapp group
    . I have unit in Spire South T5
    CommentQuote