On Casting of top Floor roof
    On completion of internal plaster
    On completion of internal flooring
    On completion of external plaster
    On offer of Possession

these are the stages -

They can only claim this installment if they have completed the foundation
    Thanks Harjinder ji

I had a talk with Neha, She said as per payment plan this demand on start of foundation.

Comment

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

what she is saying is irrelevant. What is written exactly in BBA?

Comment

my BBA not with me, but as per amit001 post At Foundation/Raft Level

not mentioned start or completion. someone can check the BBA and confirm this?
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 30 2016, 10:33 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

BBA Says " At Foundation Level - 7% " . It is not clearly mentioned whether start of Foundation or Completion of Foundation Level.

Comment

Originally posted by JaiRamji View Post
            my BBA not with me, but as per amit001 post At Foundation/Raft Level
            not mentioned start or completion. someone can check the BBA and confirm this?
            It is mentioned at Foundation level...yes start or after is not written. Another 7% (5th) will be on the casting of plinth pillar.
            I visited the site today and met the project guys at the site. Road is open now, my vehicle can go up to the site office. I saw many trucks getting construction material to the site. I also noticed fresh arrival of lots of iron...so they are moving material now. They also told me that within next 2-3 days construction will gain momentum as labor will arrive shortly.
            Another noticeable thing is - The commercial project (By reach and one more company) on the sohna road side of spire has started construction. This shows activity in that area. I am told that the adjacent commercial plot is also purchased by spire.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

[QUOTE=sd1976;415516]Confirmation from Oceanbluess, dkumar175, shhhxyzee and myself (SD1976). Others please confirm. Also the proposal is to meet on Saturday at 1100 Hrs at the site and then move to Spire office at 1130 / 1200 Hrs.[/
              QUOTE]

the meeting is on tmrw... right?

Comment

Fyi...Dealers have started quoting prices like 3700 psf for Spire South...(Ref. 99 acres.com)

Comment

Thanks for the update, rs .

So, People can expect restart of construction in a week's time or so ??

Please do remember take photographs of the site, the next time anybody visits it .

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  It is mentioned at Foundation level...yes start or after is not written. Another 7% (5th) will be on the casting of plinth pillar.
                  I visited the site today and met the project guys at the site. Road is open now, my vehicle can go up to the site office. I saw many trucks getting construction material to the site. I also noticed fresh arrival of lots of iron...so they are moving material now. They also told me that within next 2-3 days construction will gain momentum as labor will arrive shortly.
                  Another noticeable thing is - The commercial project (By reach and one more company) on the sohna road side of spire has started construction. This shows activity in that area. I am told that the adjacent commercial plot is also purchased by spire.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Thanks for the update, rs .

So, People can expect restart of construction in a week's time or so ??

Please do remember take photographs of the site, the next time anybody visits it .
                    I did took couple of snaps...being lazy to upload. Will try
                    Also they have covered the construction area, so taking picture is not that easy. I took pics of the material being piled up
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Good News!

Guys! good news the way i see it -

1) Village dispute - Its over as I drove to the site office. I know this is old news but just to set the platform.

2) Bank Loan - Saw SBI hoarding along side the SPIRE hoarding on site which says "Easy Loans available from SBI" something like that. Site Manager said ICICI visited the site last week and inspected, should start loaning soon.

3) Construction activity picking up - Saw material in the open storage area, Labor working on PCC work for tower 4, 6 and the GM (projects) posted on site said the contruction will pick pace from Monday as more labor force gets deployed. He suggested they targetted to complete basement pilling by now for all towers but got late due to the 'dispute' with villagers. They are targetting to complete it and more before monsoon.

4) New inventory launch - No official news yet but an associated broker firm is collecting cheque's at 5000 (Hear-say). This has to be for tower 9 (G+14) for which we saw the revised site plan on the site. It is coming up right where the site office is.

5) I dont know if this matters but Reach commercial in front has also started construction. The excavation looked complete.

Cheers!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X