Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do you thnk that it might be a better idea to take non plc units available on 10th floor which is not facing the landscape in tower 6 as clearly tower 6 is the better than the rest of the two towers
    CommentQuote
  • Have u not yet finalized on your unit ? Sorry could not respond earlier, was busy in something else .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Do you thnk that it might be a better idea to take non plc units available on 10th floor which is not facing the landscape in tower 6 as clearly tower 6 is the better than the rest of the two towers
    CommentQuote
  • No they are still there trying to get a north facing unit in tower 6 which looks almost impossble

one of my relative who is right now in spire office is recomnding T6 units on the other side, as he is saying that T6 is much better and also the regarding the "direction issue" the balcony is south facing but the entrance is east facing, so still thinking....
    CommentQuote
  • If the entrance is east facing, go for it . T6 is better located ( what number is it 1,2,3 or 4, let me recheck at my end ).

No they are still there trying to get a north facing unit in tower 6 which looks almost impossble

one of my relative who is right now in spire office is recomnding T6 units on the other side, as he is saying that T6 is much better and also the regarding the "direction issue" the balcony is south facing but the entrance is east facing, so still thinking....
    CommentQuote
  • Number 4 in T 6..please check...i am not able to find it out though that relative who is a property guy is recommending this one...

At my end I am not able to figure out the entrance/balcony south v/s est issue...

Please check the number 4, 10 th floor in T 6
    CommentQuote
  • 4 in T6 looks to have a west facing entry & not east facing .

Number 4 in T 6..please check...i am not able to find it out though that relative who is a property guy is recommending this one...

At my end I am not able to figure out the entrance/balcony south v/s est issue...

Please check the number 4, 10 th floor in T 6
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj - and what about number 1 in T 6..there is availability in that also
    CommentQuote
  • If 4 is west than 1 should be east....

does it makes sense to look at either 1 and 4, taking all the factors into account....

T6 is much better paced right in the heart of the project ; does it not make sense to give more importance to the tower
    CommentQuote
  • amit222, which unit you got?
    CommentQuote
  • Go for 1 or 2 in T 6 .

If 4 is west than 1 should be east....

does it makes sense to look at either 1 and 4, taking all the factors into account....

T6 is much better paced right in the heart of the project ; does it not make sense to give more importance to the tower
    CommentQuote
  • I agree both have east facing entry....

2 is not available so 1 seems to be the sensible option
    CommentQuote
  • Go for 1, that looks to be the best, out of the available choices .

I agree both have east facing entry....

2 is not available so 1 seems to be the sensible option
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a ton Dear Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • amit001 ,

Do let me know on the towers of 1519 sq. feet units, if u r able to find out. A plan, if possible showing these would be real help ( i hope i am not asking for too much :D ).

My allotment is tomorrow .
    CommentQuote
  • I have already asked my people to find about the same..I will try my best..dont worry....

their first reply was it is in the same towers with 1590 units....gf and may be 1 st floor units in these towers are 1519 with balconies...

will ask them to get whatever extra information they can get o these
    CommentQuote