Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Frankly, if the project staff dont know whether they're digging for a basement or not I'd be very worried. It sounds like all they've been told is to DIG so anyone who visits thinks something is happening.

Comment

lol , that is weird....

Comment

Originally posted by ggnboy View Post
        Frankly, if the project staff dont know whether they're digging for a basement or not I'd be very worried. It sounds like all they've been told is to DIG so anyone who visits thinks something is happening.
        It depends what STAFF you have interacted with. In our wisdom is it wise to conclude on the basis of what any xyz knows or do not know about the project.
        I find the logic far fetched
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          It depends what STAFF you have interacted with. In our wisdom is it wise to conclude on the basis of what any xyz knows or do not know about the project.
          I find the logic far fetched
          I completely agree with you. If someone asks a labourer, how would he know such details? One should consult the crm for such details.

Comment

I asked a rickshaw-walla on sohna road to take me to spire South tower-5 and he was not aware of its exact location, another reason to be worried! I asked one of the farmers nearby about the quality of the water being used in construction and he too was unaware.. none of the cows roaming around the site had any clue about how green the grass would be in the green area and feigned total ignorance... man... these are all signs of coming ice-age and the WW III.

Originally posted by ggnboy View Post
            Last edited by Tekzo; June 7 2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Good luck with living your life in denial.

Comment

Dosto - lets not get into frivolous arguments.

Chill!!

Enjoy life and lets hope Spire Investors also taste the same kind of appreciation as been done by other people who invested in different project at the same time.

Best Regards
                Amit

Comment

Amit ji Pardon me for saying this but Seeing ur comment above , You have matured big time.....hehe

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    Amit ji Pardon me for saying this but Seeing ur comment above , You have matured big time.....hehe
                    thats great news. hopefuly spire labour also gets mature and stop taking half days on pretex of rains and lunch breaks which last for couple of hours.

Comment

great Idea

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Dosto - lets not get into frivolous arguments.

Chill!!

Enjoy life and lets hope Spire Investors also taste the same kind of appreciation as been done by other people who invested in different project at the same time.

Best Regards
                      Amit
                      Hi
                      Amit,
                      Can you do a arithmetic about when we invested in spire and had we invested in anyother project in the same time where would we have been.
                      I dont think in that sense spire has done very badly.
                      As the input cost was very less and delays like this do happen , but if it happens with a reputed brand ( though i firmly believe Good Reputation for a builder in ggn is like water on moon)
                      But if have some notes and good memory do let us know where we have come as far as return on investment is concerned .
                      ANd where does this go from here vis a vis other projects.
                      There is no reason to doubt that it will command a similar resale price like anyother under construction project in same area when it reaches the fifth floor..
                      Your Ideas.
                      Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X