http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...70-page17.html

Look what Spire has done to the Spire edge investors

Comment

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by manu View Post
      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...70-page17.html

Look what Spire has done to the Spire edge investors

I know, have read some of this thread .

Looks like a big mess up & the Investors look doomed, at least, as of now .

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by sme903 View Post
        Ggn bhai thanks for sharing latest pics
        Progress is visible though not at fast pace
        After monsoon hope to see this pace
        High tension wires are also visible
        Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

DE way seems to bit over hyped. Even if some one gets the flat on time on d-way, there is no basic infrastructure around to support the staying. So on-time possession in those projects also is of no use for quite some time to come. Even after that it does not much of a sense from a end user's perspective. Most of the good schools, Office and other needed infra is present on the left side of NH8. Normally people would like stay closer to their workplace and closer to their children's school.

I don't understand how closeness to dwarka becomes so important. There are no jobs there in dwarka and it is still like ghost town. Closeness to airport is fine but then even normal Gurgaon is also not that far away and moreover one does not need to travel on daily basis. on the other hand, it will be farther away from south Delhi and Noida, where one needs to travel in case of job changes scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
            GGN bhai...Do you have tower wise status? Which towers are these?
            Work has started for tower T1-T7. Excavation in progress for T8. Also they are going to launch some new units @5000 psft

Comment

Hi

Guys got an offer of 3300.

am thinking should i exit or not.

But the problem about exiting at 3300 is that you cant reinvest anywhere in ggn at this rate again .

SO it is a hobsons choice..

Anyone else who has got a offer.

Cheers
              Last edited by MANOJa; February 2 2016, 10:18 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by merril2222 View Post
                Hi
                Guys got an offer of 3300,
                am thinking should i exit or not.
                But the problem about exiting at 3300 is that you cant reinvest anywhere in ggn at this rate again .
                SO it is a hobsons choice..
                Anyone else who has got a offer.
                Cheers
                What is the unit size you are holding?

Comment

Whats wrong with us ? Is it greed ?

Just a comment friends. I really think project has upside and hence I keep on looking for a good deal here. Then I looked up the Spire Manesar thread and saw how people got cheated there.

Then after 1 year, these guys just do some basic work on 8 towers and they have 25 people on the site. Do you guys know how many people do they need for a full force, 200 people per tower so that is 1600 people and they have 25.

We feel happy, that we bought at 3,000 or 3300 in resale and we will make a killing on this.

Do we forget how friends were cheated in manesar, how people have een taken on a ride here, 25 people is the number of people the guy who is building a house in 200 square yards has on his sight.

We say things will improve after monsoon ? how ? Liquidity is declining but maybe God will help.

But like all people, even I hope against hope that this investment whenever I get it will be a multibagger.

I dont know when all of us will get together and throw half such corrupt companies out, they are now cheating people in Greater Noida, where no one buys anything and promising office returns on an investment of Rs 7 lacs !

Even I hope,I will get a unit at 3,000 or 3300 and sell at 5,000 in 2 years but with even 10 times the workforce, they will be at the plinth level and bankrupt in 2 years !

No vested interest here, I want to be here but logic tells me I am stupid and cant see the writing on the wall but greed tells me it is a great deal !

Ironical !

Comment

That is what is wrong with the likes of these developers......They just dont have the commitment and dedication towards doing anything....

People are crying day in and day out , but they are least bothered...

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                      That is what is wrong with the likes of these developers......They just dont have the commitment and dedication towards doing anything....

People are crying day in and day out , but they are least bothered...
                      They should file a FIR against the builder and ask for opportunity loss compensation in the court.

This has o be brought in lime light ..Media???

This can happen to any project by any builder as there is nothing investors can do!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X