Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Didn't understand, what u mean by the above . Could u please elaborate ???
    Dear Manoj,

I think he means labourers are on a short holiday to celebrate Id.

Comment

LOL, thanks, i understood Idd-Ul-Fitr (Id) as (Id)- IDENTIFICATION .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

LOL, thanks, i understood Idd-Ul-Fitr (Id) as (Id)- IDENTIFICATION .
        Yeh sab IREF ka asar hai...LOL
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Since morning got 2-3 brokers call...now offer is for 3800-3900/
          Brokers are actively pursuing for the meeting as they have 3-4 clients seriously interested in the project. Feels good...at last
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

hi rs2507, which size is the 3800+ rate for? thanks...

Comment

RS bhai dil khush kar diya aapne

I am in India for few days, may visit ggn to see progress of all projects I am invested in.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              Since morning got 2-3 brokers call...now offer is for 3800-3900/
              Brokers are actively pursuing for the meeting as they have 3-4 clients seriously interested in the project. Feels good...at last

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                RS bhai dil khush kar diya aapne

I am in India for few days, may visit ggn to see progress of all projects I am invested in.

amit Bhai, something is wrong somewhere . Yesterday only, i got an offer to buy a 3 BHK in resale at 3675 . rs Bhai is talking about 38/3900 . I am in no way doubting or questioning, what rs Bhai is saying, just confused on this .

Since, u r in Delhi, could u please check the actual situation viz. the resale pricing of different sizes ?
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Manoja bhai - Spire is an investment which I have become totally passive on. I am happy if it is 3675 or 3800.

But yes I will make few calls to find out the real scene.

One thing for sure, that with NH/NPR resale touching 5000, a project on Sohna road with construction ongoing and bank financing available is attracting a lot of eyeballs. I gets so many PMS now asking about this project.

Only if this intellectually weak developer could pick up the pace of construction, the price will be 4500 in no time.

Comment

amit Bhai, something is wrong somewhere . Yesterday only, i got an offer to buy a 3 BHK in resale at 3675 . rs Bhai is talking about 38/3900 . I am in no way doubting or questioning, what rs Bhai is saying, just confused on this .

Since, u r in Delhi, could u please check the actual situation viz. the resale pricing of different sizes ?
                    Manoj Bhai,
                    As you will agree, in any property at any given point in time their will always be a play of 100-150. It all depends on factors like tower location, floor, Number of PLC's etc.. and things like that.
                    My unit is big...first floor one. These guys started with 3400-3500 and on my rebuff...came calling back...with offers of 38-3900. As such I am not interested to sell at these levels.

Comment

RS you are right buddy,

Today I got a call from a broker, who quoted me 3600 initially, when I told him (bluffed) that one of my frnd sold his similar unit in same tower at 3675 a month back, he quoted a similar deal to me at 3650 and said he could get me 3750-3850 for my unit.

So 3750-3850 prices are for real.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X