Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 day ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Amit Bhai,
    Anything 2xxx is 4 BDR and that is the difference. I have also checked with couple of brokers and their is no difference. In delhi NCR it used to be higher the floor lesser the price, even that is getting neutralised now.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Bhaiyon..this is definitely good news for us. Only concern is with Monsoon starting, Construction might slow/stop

Comment

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
        Bhaiyon..this is definitely good news for us. Only concern is with Monsoon starting, Construction might slow/stop
        This will be true for any project for that matter...
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          This will be true for any project for that matter...
          Thats already the case, I surveyed several projects in 82+ sectors last week and none had more than handfull labors onsite. Some say rain delay, some say excessive heat is reason for labor going home. Delay tactics.

Comment

unit in spire

[QUOTE=amit001;476830]RS bhai -

not many people want a 22XX 3 BHK, especially in plain vanilla projects like this one..

I have confirmed from few brokers. 18XX units have 50-150 rs premium in this project[/QUOTE
            Hi
            Amit , what exactly do you mean by a vanilla project.
            When i look at the offer brochure of spire they will eventually produce a very livable project.
            SO what makes a project vanilla or otherwise, Size of the lifts??

Comment

Any news on the date of new inventory to be launched by Spire? To me, thats the next trigger point

Comment

Any news on the date of new inventory to be launched by Spire? To me, thats the next trigger point

As per some Brokers, it could be anytime in August . Spire is just waiting to show some progress in construction, before they launch the next Phase . As this information is Broker fed, due discretion on taking this on face value is advised .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  As per some Brokers, it could be anytime in August . Spire is just waiting to show some progress in construction, before they launch the next Phase . As this information is Broker fed, due discretion on taking this on face value is advised .

.................& i forgot to add, as per the Broker, the next Phase could be launched at a price near to 4750-5000 . As i said earlier, this information is Broker fed, due discretion on taking this on face value is advised .
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

This is an important point, if we analyse most of the launches were in phases which triggers the price movement. Now Spire getting on with construction, this new launch will certainly impact the pricing.

Comment

I see Amit has also become a moderator. Quite a lucky project this is...4 or 5 of spire investor active in the forumn are now mods.

RS07 why dont you also apply for mod..then it will become picture perfect!
                      Last edited by MANOJa; February 2 2016, 10:21 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X