Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by manu View Post
    I can't help but spoil the party; even though the rates look attractive.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...0-page409.html

In these photographs; some high tension wires are visible.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...70-page17.html

Look what Spire has done to the Spire edge investors
    Manu - you are only partially correct for both the claims; what you are sharing are older pages for Spire Edge. The newer/latest pages have "good news" stories which the investors are rejoicing about.

SS68, if you notice the picture the HT wire is going over the extreme boundary wall of south end of the site (near Tower1). And so there is no major impact on SS68 but there may be impact to Era Skyville on whose land it is going into. Although I dont know much about Era skyville site plan so cannot be sure of how significant is the impact.

you have to be physically on the site to see this for real becaue I already have.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      There are projects in sec 7X which are near to HT wires and selling at 5500-7500
      Every other project is near HT wires, see Vatika city, unitech residences ... Not saying its good but if the wire is crossing from one extreme end boundary wall then it has no significance.

As i have said earlier if one wants to argue there is no end.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnboy View Post
        Work is coming on nicely from when I last visited over a month back - the rains haven't affected the pace of construction much. I am pretty sure SS is going to cross 5500 by June 2013 to bring it in line with Sohna Rd / GCX rates. The escrow account is going to give even greater confidence to prospective investors, now that even PSUs are funding the project. [B].
        I haven't had a single PM - everyone here is holding on tight! He'll just have to go find some broker I guess...
        Last edited by MANOJa; September 10 2012, 06:28 PM. Reason: Edited the quoted text. Forum is not meant for selling & buying.

Comment

Wat is the current rate as brokers do not seem to be quoting above 3,400-3,500 for 1800 sq ft. Any update on the launch by Spire for remaining units as that will boost the prices.

Comment

One broker is after me to sell 3600+ psf for 18XX

Comment

Different rates for buyers and sellers. If you pose as buyer they will quote you 3700/3800

If you want to sell they will start from 3500.

I know about an actual transaction two months back fin T 6 at 3585. Now price must be higher

Comment

impact of low cost housing project in sector 68 on other projects

As per the Gurgaon Masterplan 2031 , Sector 68 , 50 hectare land has been reserved for affordable low cost housing in sector 68 of Gurgaon with population density of 1125 persons per hectare or 450 persons per acre.

This has the potential of making sector 68 the low cost housing hub of Gurgaon , could someone throw light on the impact of this in sector 68 projects like spire/ Era etc.

Haryana notifies Gurgaon-Manesar draft development plan for 2031AD - Times Of India

Comment

Manoj: In my view, even low cost housing will become high cost housing!. EWS is one of the examples. They might want to roll-out Noida model where 2 BHK size was reduced to 750-800 sft but psf is still the same. My 2 cents here!

Comment

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
                    Manoj: In my view, even low cost housing will become high cost housing!. EWS is one of the examples. They might want to roll-out Noida model where 2 BHK size was reduced to 750-800 sft but psf is still the same. My 2 cents here!
                    In my opinion area around sec 68 and SPR will see tremendous development in near future. Already couple of big commercial projects are coming on 68. DLF has substantial land banks in the area again for commercial development. This area will also see a huge cyber project coming up.
                    All this combined with new roads and flyovers in the area portrays a positive picture.
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Some pics taken today around 3pm - little activity on the site, could be the effect of the water usage issue thats affecting most projects. I know work has stopped in certain parts of Vatika Next also. Anyone know when the next installment is going to be due? The small separate construction site is T8.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X