Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Agreed

Originally posted by sohnaroad View Post
    the ride from 2900 to 3800 is like on a bullock kart when the whole GGN was on a ferrari in last two years.. anyways.. may be the bullock kart wins one fine day or at least ferrari is in sight..
    Jokingly, but this is a balanced comment. Absolutely, the appreciation would have been high - but for investor benefit, in this forum rewin 18 months back people were talking about fraud, not getting any money out and delays, legal action etc. etc. I can assure today no one is willing to sell at 35/3600 rates, so it has progressed well for investors. If they show some credible construction action for 4-6 months consistently, Spire will catch back with rates..but with this ground water problem, I hear all construction will slow down..so blaming Spire will not be a solution..

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
      nothing is undervalued in market...3 side surronded by villages, permanent village houses in way of proposed sector roads, one of promoters being Mr Shukhla ( did a fraud earlier) are some of the reason why in market it is available at 3500.
      Dont agree with you. Actually I visited the site today evening, it has 2 commercials in front, grassland at back side, right side ERA 40 storey project and left side at a distance there are some village houses, which i was told by broker that it will be moved to pave way for sector road. I was quoted 3900-4000 depending on facing, location and size ......

Good thing is even across the road there are ansal/ JMD / etc building commercial & residential. All looks good but I am confused.

Comment

Originally posted by REonline View Post
        Dont agree with you. Actually I visited the site today evening, it has 2 commercials in front, grassland at back side, right side ERA 40 storey project and left side at a distance there are some village houses, which i was told by broker that it will be moved to pave way for sector road. I was quoted 3900-4000 depending on facing, location and size ......

Good thing is even across the road there are ansal/ JMD / etc building commercial & residential. All looks good but I am confused.
        then whats the confusion..just buy it!!

Comment

Offcourse there have been issues with the developer. They have a pathetic managment team. But at sub 4000 levels it is damm attractive.

In sector 69, Tulip is launching at 8000.

Across the road in sector 67, Bestech is 7000 +

At sub 4000 bang on Sohna road, with commercials around and international university to be set up in sec 68. I do not think so anybody can deny the attractiveness of the project.

Ys there are execution risks, but the risk reward ratio is very appealing despite all the issues.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
            then whats the confusion..just buy it!!
            Yes, evaluating options ..... hard earned money you see ....

Comment

Hi, anyone has any clue on how is water situation impacting the construction? and anyone who have a view on confirmed resale deal executed by a seller?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Offcourse there have been issues with the developer. They have a pathetic managment team. But at sub 4000 levels it is damm attractive.

In sector 69, Tulip is launching at 8000.

Across the road in sector 67, Bestech is 7000 +

At sub 4000 bang on Sohna road, with commercials around and international university to be set up in sec 68. I do not think so anybody can deny the attractiveness of the project.

Ys there are execution risks, but the risk reward ratio is very appealing despite all the issues.
                I need not explain why it is still being sold that 4000 psf(??). Broker and investors are not fool.

Comment

Hi All,

I got a letter from Spire stating the plinth level will be reaching by end of October and asked to be prepared with next demand.

Any idea whwn the actual demand will be raised. My unit is in T2.

Comment

Visit to site

Hi ,
                    I had visited the site yesterday, the work was going on inspite of it being a Holiday on account of Dusshera. There were some tankers carrying water for the construction work .
                    The site supervisor apprised that the T2 is getting constructed at a faster pace and will surely reach plinth before end of OCT.
                    The best news is that the site is likely to get an access point directly from the SOHNA road . I saw the plan to put up hoardings on the highway from where access to the site is being made. The delay is due to some notice HR Govt has to give.
                    I estimate that a increase of 500 per sft as soon as we get the access. Right now actual sale is 3600 to 3800 depending on the size and floor..
                    SO thats the new so far....

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X