6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Is it really 4000

I will be very happy if he resale has increased to 4000

Anymore members who have revived such quotes?
    This must be true as I had calls for 38-3900 about 4 months back. If you take an unbiased and fresh look...where are you going to get such a deal. Consctruction is on good pace, Loans are available, low payout to the builder etc etc. WE have many positives....this is the time to forget all past negativity and have a fresh outlook.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

I was be most happy if these rates are true.

The project has given me a lot of pain on account of opportunity cost.

Hopefully better times are ahead of us.

Comment

Hello,

I am new to this forum but have found it very useful and informative. I purchased a unit in SS68 with 1811sqft@3400psf (T3 second floor) two months ago.

Is it true that Spire Central is in trouble and if that would have any impact on SS68? Should I make an exit with whatever price I get in market or it would be good to hold on to it for some time?

Thanks to all for maintaining this forum and keeping it up to date.

Comment

Originally posted by MK Delhi View Post
          Hello,

I am new to this forum but have found it very useful and informative. I purchased a unit in SS68 with 1811sqft@3400psf (T3 second floor) two months ago.

Is it true that Spire Central is in trouble and if that would have any impact on SS68? Should I make an exit with whatever price I get in market or it would be good to hold on to it for some time?

Thanks to all for maintaining this forum and keeping it up to date.
          MK,
          You have entered at a very good rate. Is your unit still 1811 sqft?? I thought the area was increased.
          spire central may be in trouble but I do not know the actual status. In my opinion it does not impact your buy in any way whatsoever. You know construction is going on...Banks are giving loans...so why do you sell??
          Just sit tight and no reason to sell, panic or otherwise
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            MK,
            You have entered at a very good rate. Is your unit still 1811 sqft?? I thought the area was increased.
            spire central may be in trouble but I do not know the actual status. In my opinion it does not impact your buy in any way whatsoever. You know construction is going on...Banks are giving loans...so why do you sell??
            Just sit tight and no reason to sell, panic or otherwise
            Thanks rs2507. It reawakens my spirit to continue with the further payments and hopefully become an owner of a property at esteemed Sohna road. I am going to apply for the loan soon.

Comment

Any update on those who bought it from Tashee? or is it the same impasse prevailing??

Comment

Originally posted by joy12345 View Post
                Any update on those who bought it from Tashee? or is it the same impasse prevailing??
                Can you update us as to what you are referring to??

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by joy12345

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  Can you update us as to what you are referring to??

Probably another cross-post from Spire 106

Comment

Hiee

Went to site again today n met suprivisor..work is going on well, progress seemed to be slow on era construction but work on spire was going on well..I guess new units are to be launched soon, there are total 23 towers planned on existing as well as other adjecting land they have purchased..I don't know how many have been launched so far (i guess 8?).. So it will be series of relanches at different rates which is good for investor..signs that new launch will happen soon- spire has given site supervisor branding material and all to be put up on temp boundary walls within next week and also to level and improve current kacha approach road from sohna road side...

I am an old investor in this project and have waited for long n gone through tough times but held my nerve n now it seems it was a right decision (more or less relieved now)...things that have given me confidence in recent months- construction activity going on, equity investment by PE investors (leading to future payments in escrow account n to be used for this project only), talk about new launch, brokers quoting higher prices, all major banks approving project for home loans, issues relating to future approach road from sohna road side being resolved and most importantly stand taken by builder in spire 106 case..

Spire had certain financial dispute with a local partner in a land purchase in punjab, the partner has moved to court and got spire central 106 property attached to that case ( don't know how that land is being related to the other land deal). The studio apartments coming in 106 are not on the same land as was spire central 106. Spire has invested around 90 crores in central 106 already (purchased land at 3.2 crores an acre plus 24 lakh an acre license fees plus black payments to get all clearances plus marketing cost), they have got all clearances for central 106 already and the biggest loss by stopping the project is to Spire itself..What gave me great confidence is the ethical stand that their management has taken by returning all investors entire money along with interest.. Usually in all such cases builder raises it's hand as they themselves have suffered so much losses and cases keep on lingering in courts..know about two such projects tdi in Chandigarh and Altus in greater mohali where investors are still fighting to get back their booking amounts even after 4,5 yrs... Another example is reach which launched project in sector 71 around 6 yes back n then did not do anything, people kept on fighting for their money for 3,4 yrs...the land was later acquired by Chd and they launched avenue 71 while allotting units to old reach investors apart from new sales.. The high ethical ground shown by spire by taking entire hit on itself has really impressed me..

The thing I am really pissed off is spire south crm at gurgaon, which has to date I guess lesser knowledge about spire than me :p

Comment

Thanks, ReetSingh for the feedback .

What is your source of information on the dispute of Spire 106 ? The idea of asking is to know on the authenticity of your statement . Also, would request u to make a similar post in Spire 106 thread for the benefit of members, who r stuck up in the mess & they may have some counter questions for u & your answers could help them to somewhat calm their nerves .
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X