Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Hi!

Seeking advice from senior members of this group.

Am currently in process of buying a unit in Spiresouth in resale.

During my meeting with the seller today - he told me that the unit does not belong to him but his friend and though the money exchange has happened the property is not yet in his name.

I do intend to check with the builder office the details of the original seller and do all paperwork accordingly.

Another info is that this unit has been resold 2-3 times before as well.

My question is, are there any other checks I should be doing regarding paerwork/ownership to be sure. Any questions i should ask related to tashee and transfer of ownership?? please advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Individual View Post

During my meeting with the seller today - he told me that the unit does not belong to him but his friend and though the money exchange has happened the property is not yet in his name.

I do intend to check with the builder office the details of the original seller and do all paperwork accordingly.

My question is, are there any other checks I should be doing regarding paerwork/ownership to be sure. Any questions i should ask related to tashee and transfer of ownership?? please advice.
      I also went ahead with such deal and specifically asked seller to get unit transferred in his/her name and then got my ATS with the seller.

Btw - which unit size are you eyeing and at what rate?

Comment

Originally posted by Individual View Post

I do not believe this and smell a RAT. Yes you must go to spire office in GGN and check yourself. If in any doubt what so ever...do not touch this. There should be enough genuine sellers in market.
        Good Luck n take your time
        Last edited by rs2507; January 13 2013, 10:27 PM.
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Can anyone please share the construction linked plan along with latest edc/idc and other charges details of spire south

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for the help.

Its for 2bhk 1500 sq ft @3900.

Comment

I do not know whether this practice is equivalent of being transparent - 'Cut Out" which the owner does not get to use "exclusively" is shown in his plan. Further if the builder was to be transparent to this extent of disclosing the Super Area, then why not disclose the entire Super Area and show only this "patch"

Moreover (I dont intend to offend you Gaurav - but this is what my understanding is) common areas like Parks, etc which the owner does not get to use exclusively, instead the entire society get to use is indeed a part of Super Area...

Originally posted by Gaurav23 View Post
              Suhel - Ask the owner of the house from whom you are trying to purchase. But i wonder if you are asking the right question because if a builder "is" declaring the Super Area he is trying to be transparent of calculations. The question should be why all builders are "not" declaring Super area like this and only publish carpet area.

For some others who have commented earlier - common area considered under super area DOES NOT include parks etc it only includes common area within the building which includes lifts, passages, reception, sanitation shafts etc.

Finally - why this is mentioned is not relevant, I feel the final loading that comes out is what ultimately matters to you. It has been discussed in the past on this thread, loading for this project is between 35 - 40% which is high as compared to some old projects but SAME as compared to most of the recent launches.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by bazooka View Post
                I do not know whether this practice is equivalent of being transparent - 'Cut Out" which the owner does not get to use "exclusively" is shown in his plan. Further if the builder was to be transparent to this extent of disclosing the Super Area, then why not disclose the entire Super Area and show only this "patch"

Moreover (I dont intend to offend you Gaurav - but this is what my understanding is) common areas like Parks, etc which the owner does not get to use exclusively, instead the entire society get to use is indeed a part of Super Area...
                No offence taken mate! You are correct, super area does include parks, some other common areas but builders should not be including covered+open parking area, commercial area, parking ramps & stilts used for parking etc in super area. If they do (and some must be then its always a challenge to identify).

And ofcourse showing the cutout area dimentions is transparent to some extent. Dont you want to know if you are paying for it by default. It definetly helps me make an informed decision. If you dont like the plan, dont buy, Simple!

On why not disclose entire super area - same question is applicable to ALL builders, atleast this one is declaring what is visisble on the floor plan. I ofcourse would love to see the entire calculation but no builder discloses even a single detail.

But have you asked this question to all, or just picking on this one because this one did atleast disclose this and others didnt even do this much.

Comment

rs2507 mentioned that this suspense 'cut out' area ' is not reflected in his BBA. If spire is so transparent then why it is on case by case basis.

I will suggest better check out to make sure that this area is included in your price calculation. Watch out for creative drawing and designs of spire!!

Comment

@Suhel

CONSTRUCTION LINKED PLAN
                    At the time of booking Rs. 2,00,000/-
                    Within 30 days of booking 10% BSP-less booking amount
                    Within 60 days of booking 10% BSP
                    On commencement of construction 10% BSP
                    On casting of the Plinth Beam 7.5% BSP + 25% (EDC+IDC)
                    On casting of First Floor Roof 7.5% BSP + 25% (EDC+IDC)
                    On casting of Third Floor Roof 7.5% BSP + 25% (EDC+IDC)
                    On casting of Fifth Floor Roof 7.5% BSP + 25% (EDC+IDC)
                    On casting of Seventh Floor Roof 7.5% BSP + 50% Car Parking
                    On casting of Top Floor Roof 7.5% BSP + 50% Car Parking
                    On completion of Internal Plaster 7.5% BSP
                    On completion of Internal Flooring 7.5% BSP
                    On completion of External Plaster 5% BSP + PLC
                    On offer of Possession 5% BSP +IFMS + Club Membership + Stamp Duty charges and any other charges

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                      rs2507 mentioned that this suspense 'cut out' area ' is not reflected in his BBA. If spire is so transparent then why it is on case by case basis.

I will suggest better check out to make sure that this area is included in your price calculation. Watch out for creative drawing and designs of spire!!
                      I rechecked the floor plan of my unit which says type 18. I am sorry to say that this too has cut out mentioned. I somehow missed the same earlier. My mistake...
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X