Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Since its opening why don't you copy paste the content do everyone can see ...

Comment

Hi Guys

Reading the above comments... I am a bit worried... I am looking to buy a 2200 sq ft unit in Spire south....

However...above posts makes me rethink..

could some senior memeber post here exact details etc around this so that an end user like me can have more clarity
      Last edited by MANOJa; February 2 2016, 10:48 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi All

I am looking to invest in Spire South 68 as an Investment.

I am looking for 1800+ or 2100+ sq feet units in resale.

Please let me know if this is a good proposition.

What is good rate to buy this unit.

Kindly advice.

Regards

Comment

There is a slight progress in development and everyone got a little window to get out of this pathetic investment (perople were badly stuck for past 2 yrs)...wonder why a resale of this proj will be at 3500-3600 when projects in same area with same level of development are commanding a much higher premium...beware of this group..its just frustrating to see your money stuck!!! I am a victim of Spire central 106..so can advise you on my experience...

Comment

HI GURGAON PROP,

The thing is that in the RE world on good thing doesn't translate into another and one badly managed project doesn't deter investors and specially end users to take the plunge. All said where in entire gurgaon can you get a 3BHK for under 70 L where the constr has reached plinth area. You show me 3BHK of this kind and i will show you a HONEST BROKER.

Well , i guess if you have lost out on 106 you should pressurize the Spire management to give you a flat in kind in sector 68 , i have got confirmed info that thy have plans to launch some new towers soon .

SO some constructive and coercive thoughts at this moment will yield better results.

But if you need some help mail me ,,

Cheers till then

am commencing my exit from tomorrow
            Last edited by MANOJa; February 2 2016, 10:48 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by merril2222 View Post
              HI GURGAON PROP,
              The thing is that in the RE world on good thing doesn't translate into another and one badly managed project doesn't deter investors and specially end users to take the plunge. All said where in entire gurgaon can you get a 3BHK for under 70 L where the constr has reached plinth area. You show me 3BHK of this kind and i will show you a HONEST BROKER.
              Well , i guess if you have lost out on 106 you should pressurize the Spire management to give you a flat in kind in sector 68 , i have got confirmed info that thy have plans to launch some new towers soon .
              SO some constructive and coercive thoughts at this moment will yield better results.
              But if you need some help mail me ,,
              Cheers till then
              am commencing my exit from tomorrow
              Hi
              Greetings

Ref to your post
              The thing is that in the RE world on good thing doesn't translate into another and one badly managed project doesn't deter investors and specially end users to take the plunge.
              It is wished that Spire shows its positive intent and execution capabilities by ensuring justice to dissatisfied 106 and delivering 68, 37 projects along with World trade tower Manesar project.

The dissatisfaction will affect their future credibility with endusers as one dissatisfied user will CAUTION atleast 10 other genuine ENDUSERS.. It would be ok for investors least interested in delivery and look at benefiting out of gyrations in the market.

However, if Spire has real and serious intent of being known as customer centric builder, it needs to have a positive image with the ENDUSERS through efficient and effective execution.

Snapshot..
              -37c project licensed in 2008, 4 years gone.. not possible to deliver before 2015-16.
              -Sector 106, cancelled allotments after 3 years of investments
              -Sector 68, languishing as the CHEAPEST project and incessant delays..

All this does not unfortunately go well with endusers.

Cheers
              Last edited by BlessU; December 1 2012, 10:04 PM.

Comment

When a project is cancelled..the biggest loosers are people who bought in resale..builders return your white money with 9%..the huge black portion is LOST...so why even consider such a builder...as BlessU said - one dissatisfied or completly furstrated end user (who had a dream of owning an apartment) will caution dozen and dozens of end users..I bet if they can earn for themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by sharmavs2012 View Post
                  Hi Guys

Reading the above comments... I am a bit worried... I am looking to buy a 2200 sq ft unit in Spire south....
                  However...above posts makes me rethink..
                  could some senior memeber post here exact details etc around this so that an end user like me can have more clarity
                  Mr Sharma - If at all it matters, I am happy with Spire South now. It took time for them to get approvals, almost 1.5yrs, however since approval have come things have moved on. Infact I get calls for selling every now and then.

1) All approvals in place - thats why construction started and going on
                  2) Bank finance available - SBI & ICICI have their boards put up on the site, which means verified by public & private sector bank.
                  3) All available units are sold - which means demand is high and company can raise money through CLP any time.
                  4) Approachability - No dependency on "Future" Road, its 100mts off Sohna Road, i personally am not too worried about the remaining 100mts as it will come with time.
                  5) Possession Time - These are not very high structures, max 14 floors for 8 towers and remaining towers are 5 floors which means construction time would be less and possession earlier compared to others
                  6) Value for Money - I see it as a value for money preposition. This may not be a "Luxury" project but has very "livable" features, so as investor I am enticed and as end user I am excited.

Note - I own a unit and see all these benefits for myself.

Comment

Any update on the booking done by Tashee? has things moved beyond booking amount. Last heard from Tashee, that file transfer between Tashee and spire in progress.

Appreciate, inputs from members and thanks well in advance

Comment

Hi All,

Is anyone's PTM ( permission to mortage ) stuck with Spire.

Also my SBI loan got approved on 4th Oct how long is the validity?

Any help on this data will be highly greatful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X