Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    4500 price is farce for fresh towers...

It would be so naive to even think Spire will launch at that rate..

Evn the resale is 4100-4300

Brokers r talking about the fresh launch at 5500-5800 levels, though news is unconfirmed .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Wishful thinking..

I do not know whether you meant sarcastically. I believe that new towers will be launched at about 52-5500 range. I will say that resale of 4200 is also a big "goli" (Delhiwaalo ka phrase hain) - I think with all positive news surrounding the project who will sell now. Ofcourse, if someone is dire needy - it is a different thing. For investors - bhai sahab 4200 main bech ke paisa lagaoge kahan...khaskar gurgaon main kuch nahin milega..to agar apki ability hain rakhne ki to har owner issko daba ke rakhega at least for another 6-12 months is my view. Seniors - pls comment, I am no expert but apni baat ka support ya healthy criticism dono accha lagta hain....

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      4500 price is farce for fresh towers...

It would be so naive to even think Spire will launch at that rate..

Evn the resale is 4100-4300

Comment

Nirman mate - may be I did not articulate my point. But I was trying to say the same thing as you have said...

New launch at 4500 does nt make sense.

New towers will be launched at 5200-5500 min.

Comment

Visited the ggn spire office recently and met someone from sales who mentioned that there are plans to launch fresh inventory and expected rate is around 5500 psf however timing of launch is not final in view of the macro economic scenario. They are waiting for the sentiment to improve and also want to pace up activity around present towers before coming out with new inventory. Expected time of completion for t 1-8 is April '15.

Comment

What I dont understand is if Emaar MGF can revise prices of its prelaunch project from 9000 to 11500 in a single day, that too on Dwarka Expressway then why cant Spire sell 5000 - 5500 that too on Sohna Road .. STRANGE !!! Considering Sohna road is today fully developed having all amenities, facilities etc

Comment

I googled and called couple of brokers and rates in resale are 3800 to 4000 (+- 5%)( depending upon the size)

Comment

Originally posted by iceqube View Post
                What I dont understand is if Emaar MGF can revise prices of its prelaunch project from 9000 to 11500 in a single day, that too on Dwarka Expressway then why cant Spire sell 5000 - 5500 that too on Sohna Road .. STRANGE !!! Considering Sohna road is today fully developed having all amenities, facilities etc
                They have cancelled on one their project in sector-106. That is way price is low. Tashee is also not taking off.

Comment

Going rate

Hi Seniors/Mods

Seeing the spur of demands being raised by Spire and the pace of construction at the site, what should be the going rate for a 2208 sqft , 3 number (Park facing)unit in T-8 ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I am looking for 2bhk..what would be the approx price.
                    Last edited by cavarun; April 18 2014, 03:09 AM.

Comment

lets not mislead 3500-4000 there are plenty of deals in the market

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X