Last updated: 1 week ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by suhel55 View Post
    Sharmasv2012,

Did you by any chance received any information on cut out area in floor plan?
    No information whatso ever. I really want to get updates from Senior memebers here as that will really help us who are venturing into this project.

Seniors/Mods - please help

Comment

Originally posted by sharmasv2012 View Post
      No information whatso ever. I really want to get updates from Senior memebers here as that will really help us who are venturing into this project.

Seniors/Mods - please help

If u r not getting the clarifications u r seeking, better contact Spire Gurgaon office .
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Any update on T 6?
        Demand letter should be coming before end of Jan.
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by suhel55 View Post
          Sharmasv2012,

Did you by any chance received any information on cut out area in floor plan?
          Spoke to them, it is part of super area. As per them it is a regular practice as every builder have super area and carpet area. So they are actually showing the same...

Any comments?
          Last edited by MANOJa; February 2 2016, 10:52 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

I was conetmplating buying a 1460 unit here and had tried to caculate their covered area. I was also foxed by the 'Cut-Out' thing, especially considering that this is area is quite substantial. I think this is sheer crap if the Spire guys have told you that this is a part of the Super Area. I have done calculations for about 20-25 projects' areas, and have never seen anything like 'cut-out' being a part of Super Area anywhere. Moreover, I did not come across any builder's plan where a space whose dimensions are given in the plan getting considered as 'Super Area" (I do not include balconies in super area). Super area is by definition the common space that can be used by everybody in the project - like reception area / parks / empty spaces and hence it cannot be shown as a "dimensioned" part in your plan.

Furthermore, I remember while doing the calculations for Spire South the loading was quite high even after assuming this "cut-out" area as a part of the covered area. I advise you check with the Spire guys again.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            Spoke to them, it is part of super area. As per them it is a regular practice as every builder have super area and carpet area. So they are actually showing the same...
            Any comments?

Comment

Received Demand Letter for T1. Due date is 28th Jan !!

Comment

Apart from the cut out area, I need help in finding out the difference between 1811sq ft unit and 1854 sq ft unit. I am very close on zeroing a deal but bit confused which one should i buy 1811 or 1854 sq ft. Myself not able to figure out any difference in the floor plan of these two units. Is the extra 43 sq ft is going in super area? Is yes how it will benefit me.

Please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  Any comments?
                  rs2507,

Do you think this is right practice? I have never seen super area getting mentioned in any floor plan(any other project) specifically.

Comment

I think it is 1851 and not 1854.

Difference b/w these two units is a small passage at the entrance which is missing in 1811.

Incase 1854 is a different unit then u have to check

Comment

Yes. This is the first demand for tower 1 which inlcudes the EDC + IDC charges. For which all towers has the 'casting of plinth beam demand been raised'. I understand tower 2, 3 in november and now tower 1. How are the other towers doing?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X