Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Tekzo View Post
    That's surprising, i have been able to reach the customer care 10/10 times. Here are the contact details--> 0124-4853500/4853506.
    Nice social work :-)
    Should benefit many.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Hi All: For 1811 sft apartment holders, has anybody received 5th installment. Is it around 4.9 Lakhs or are we supposed to get some discount from Spire?

Please help in confirming the same

Comment

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
        Hi All: For 1811 sft apartment holders, has anybody received 5th installment. Is it around 4.9 Lakhs or are we supposed to get some discount from Spire?

Please help in confirming the same
        It is tower based, my unit is is T6 where the construction is reaching the plinth level. I am expecting demand now.
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Hi I wanted to know for 1460 sq feet flat at Spire South - what is the going rate these days ?
          Last edited by BlessU; February 12 2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

I am not sure but somebody was saying arround 4200. One of my friend is looking for the same so he called up few poeple.

Comment

Hi ,,

Heard a genuine confirmed rumor from a very reliable source that Spire is launching a new tower in the 68 project. at the rate of 4500/- any news on this aspect.

Bye
              Last edited by MANOJa; February 2 2016, 10:54 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

4000/- per sq ft.

Comment

Got my demand for Tower 6

Comment

Spire has started to send pictures with the demand.. Very good practice..

Also all the money will now go in Escrow account, as mentioned in the demand letter..

I really think all the negatives associated with this project have now been dissolved.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                      Spire has started to send pictures with the demand.. Very good practice..

Also all the money will now go in Escrow account, as mentioned in the demand letter..

I really think all the negatives associated with this project have now been dissolved.

Great . CRM seems to have learnt a lot of lessons . Good to see the practice of sending pictures with the demand .
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X