Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amitchavi View Post
    Spire is real slow took me 2 months to get PTM. Comes from edelwise Mumbai.
    Were you able to get disbursement from Banks?

Comment

Originally posted by ggnboy View Post
      If everyone's receiving first floor slab casting demands then these pics can't be of SS68, can they?
      They are definitely Era. Though ERA has not got all approvals but they have been doing construction. One of my colleague has a flat in ERA and he had told me few days back that their construction has reached upto 5th floor which is clearly visible in the picture. Spire has not reached that stage yet.

Comment

Even though I am also not 100% sure of these pics. But the towers are only from 1-3 floor only. none of the structures in the picture is till 5th floor.

People who have now got demand for 1st floor. Can you post the pic which came with the demand pls?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Even though I am also not 100% sure of these pics. But the towers are only from 1-3 floor only. none of the structures in the picture is till 5th floor.

People who have now got demand for 1st floor. Can you post the pic which came with the demand pls?

.......best would be if someone visits the Spire site & posts fresh pictures, so as to clear the confusion .

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

See the below post in Era thread

Originally posted by TopRaman View Post
            That picture you have taken is Spire South Project, this project is going on just back side of the SkyVille. I also went there to see the status. Though it was very slow pace earlier too but now Era has stopped all the work for Sky ville project .

Comment

SBI is fussy about PTM and will not proceed without the same however private banks are not fussy and disburse easily.

Just to add SBI must be the only bank which requires you to fill a form and go to RACPC for each disbursement.

Originally posted by sharmasv2012 View Post
              Were you able to get disbursement from Banks?

Comment

Originally posted by amitchavi View Post
                SBI is fussy about PTM and will not proceed without the same however private banks are not fussy and disburse easily.

Just to add SBI must be the only bank which requires you to fill a form and go to RACPC for each disbursement.
                What is this RACPC?

Comment

Originally posted by dkumar175 View Post
                  What is this RACPC?
                  It stands for Retail Assets Credit Protection Center. Delhi RACPC is located at Sansad Marg.

Comment

Next Demand

Called CRM to enquire about the next demand for tower number 6 and was advised that this will be in the next three weeks or so.

Also there is no news on the approach road construction as per the CRM team.

Also it was mentioned on one of the posts in the last few days that there is some unsold inventory that has been released by Spire through some brokers, however the CRM does not seem to be aware of this.

The CRM has requested if this mail can be sent over to them.

Not sure what to infer out of this.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sharmasv2012 View Post
                      Has someone requested Spire to issue Permission to Mortgage?
                      If yes, how much time do they take to issue one?
                      in my case they took almost a month

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X