Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Sir - I have a policy of only one unit with one builder!!!

I own a unit in 4 projects, all with different developers. 2 of them on your recommendation
    Last edited by amit001; April 22 2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

ye to galat baat hai Amit ji , Spire aapka fav hai , Aap jitna protest karte ho iske liye , Wo to kaabile tareef hai....

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Amit my friend -

everybody have their opinion - you can cite many negatives and i can cite many positives.

* Bank Loan by SBI/PNB/ICICI
        * Investment by Edelweiss/India Infloline. They research must be better than yours or mine
        * Visible aggressive construction now
        * Sec 68 to have a university
        * Projects across the road at 7-8 K
        * Descent quality in the commercial project

I agree with your assessment, but frankly all the negatives have been priced at the figure of 4 K. If there were no negatives this project would have been 5.5-6 K.

So at 4 K its a gold mine

On the resale, my friend I got a confirmed call to take bayana at 4150 2 weeks back... Anyways does not matter 100-200 rs here and there.. Who so ever buys now at 4 K will get 1 K in the next 6-9 months, as soon as the 5-7 floors are visible on the ground.

You are entitled for your opinion and I am for mine.

Like you bought Ninex, I would never ever invest there, because of many reasons cited in the respective thread. So every body have their own assessment.

Buying Spire in 2010 2600 was a bad decision by me. But if somebody buys now at 4 K it will be a very good decision, since all the major issues have been resolved.

Anyways I respect your opinion.
        Hi Amit,

I am neither anti spire nor pro. I am just sharing my views based on the feedback that i got from the market. Since I was looking for a property in resale at that point of time, I landed up browsing perpetually every project on resale on SPR in the past 3 months.

We all make our investment decisions based on analysis of development potential vis-a-vis timescale and add a little bit of intuitive call.

I am not saying that spire is bad. Just that i couldn't develop confidence in the project. The fact that I was contemplating a resale purchase should state that I did see a potential in the project. Had the builder been a little more assuring, who knows I would have bought a unit.

I even believe in the fact that this project will rise and will give good gains to the investors especially the early birds now that construction has commenced and there are some positives like bank funding.

For 4k entrants, its a perfect start as the speculation has mellowed down on this project.

100-200 does not matter. There are many deals which would be done even at 4200. Not every buyer is a good negotiator.

Everyone has their own inclinations based on their past exeperience and expertise. I respect your opinion too. As long as the investment fetches premium, everyone would be happy

For Ninex, my suggestion would be to visit the site and see the project details. I am not biased towards Ninex. I tend to be not biased towards any of my investments.

I bought a unit once I was convinced on the project and the builder was not only reassuring but the project layout and the constrution progrsss in itself didn't require sales pitch. Rest time would tell.

Comment

Sure, I am sure your investment in Ninex will yield very good results.

Best of luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by REAmit View Post
            For 18xx units, If you want to buy 5 units, I can get you in less than 4k. The market rate is less than 4k and I can swear by it. You just need to be a good negotiator.

Many brokers do call at the market rate. Once you are ready to sell, then they start looking for a buyer.

Lets face it, spire south is not a grand project. While looking for a unit in resale across SPR in gurgaon, I must have had spoken to 100+ brokers over a period of time. Not more than 5% recommend buying in this project.

I had almost done a deal for 15xx apartment in spire south but didn't go for it due to my lack of confidence in this project.

Three weeks later, that particular unit is still available for sale. Please note that this one was a desperate deal for the seller as he had invested somewhere else and wanted to take an exit.

My estimate, this project will rise for sure but post 5k rates, will face severe resistance when it will come to selling.
            Dear Amit,

I believe any investment must be backed by your gut feeling and once an informed decision is taken...one must stick to it. Unfortunately these days we tend to invest in RE like many people do with Capital market. Ggn is an exception to many many markets...in the way appreciation is witnessed. It is this phenomenon that pales many other investments in comparison. Every investment has merit to it and similarly negative side to it. It should be a function of both and hence should be evaluated accordingly.

If today I compare +ves of this projects and the price point, it is a good buy for me. As for brokers are concerned, they have their own vested interests and would recommend what suits them. I have not come across any project where brokers have total support. Even if it has...this is no guarantee to success.

At times all the hype is not good...similarly....otherwise
            Regards.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Construction is moving at good pace

Don't believe on rumors!!

See proof below
              Attached Files

Comment

ggnkaaadmi, good to see u back in action after a long time .

...........& thanks for the excellent pictures . Things r looking good for Spire now .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Now does it look like a gold mine at 4 K?

Comment

Can one provide the tentative resale rate in this project and abt white/black part also

Comment

Resale at 4250-4550. All cheque at 4700.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X