Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 6 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Visited the site earlier this week and met someone from teh site office. While most information was in line with some posts earlier on however there is some information that might be of interest to those who follow this forum.

The agreed speed with ERA to complete each floor is about 25 days so with that calculation T1-8 should be structure ready in another 12 months.

Land acquired for new towers and new inventory to be launched once the existing ones reach above 8th floor.

Spire is alos working on getting the contract for the University in Sector 68. This was mentioned by this person at the site office and I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this project. He also mentioned that due to new towers being launched and the university part, they expect to be in the region for another 8-10 years.

The road will not come up for another 2- 2.5 years as none of the developers want to approach HUDA first as there is lot of cost involved. Once the projects near completion, Spire, Reach and another one (not ERA) will appraoch HUDA together so that the cost is shared.

There are 2 raods, one that will link to the Sec 56-57 T point that is in place as of today and the other one will be link the Sohna roadh (read Badshahpur area)

Also all talk of new inventory being released at 5200 psf seems speculation only as the CRM is unaware and in case any member has details such as contact details of property dealers or email, please share to clarify.

Comment

See the below post in thread: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post825681

This is for 2bhk

Originally posted by sauravchadha View Post

Spire woods at ~4100 & Spire south at ~4400

Comment

Questions

I visited this ares yesterday - took golf course extension - t point - right turn - Badshahpur - Sec-68

Please advise that while coming from NH-8, will one has to always cross Badshah Pur to reach this sector?

Comment

Miketest which size you are getting in 3800-3900. I am very sure it will be bigger size 2XXX

I would like to check myself.
          Last edited by cavarun; April 17 2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

MT,

Think about it. If the market sentiments were not against this project would you be getting this project at 4000??? Projects across the roads are 7000-9000.

It the previous issues in the project, because of which the opportunity is there to enter this project at this price on Sohna road. Otherwise atb this rate you wont even get anything in Mansear!!!

Now lets talk about current facts and forget about the history/past -

* SBI/PNB/ICICI etc etc funding
            * Construction progressing at brisk pace
            * Resale rising to 4 K levels
            * India Infoline investing 100 crores in the project
            http://www.avcj.com/avcj/news/222712...umbai-projects
            * Edelweiss also investing in the project
            * University to come in sector 68 - http://www.indianexpress.com/news/gu...ersity/995144/
            * All money going in the escrow account, which will ensure the timely completion of the project
            * Demands now coming after every alternate months/very good progress on the construction side
            * Projects in Sector 69 at 5500-6000 levels
            * Projects in sector 67 at 8000-9000 levels

Now tell me what risks do you see by investing at 4 K levels in SS.

Rest to each its own -.com/attachments/gurgaon/26614d1366638891-spire-south-sector-68-04.jpg[/IMG]
            Last edited by amit001; April 29 2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              Miketest which size you are getting in 3800-3900. I am very sure it will be bigger size 2XXX

Can you pass me the broker details. I would like to check myself.
              Its around 1890 sq ft. Millennium Spire South Gurgaon, Spire South Sector 68 Gurgaon is the website of the broker.

Comment

It would have connectivity from Bestech PVSN, that would avoid lot of Badshahpur, but this road in under litigation (if I am not wrong).

But this does not solve purpose while commuting to NH8/Rajiv Chowk, for this a overbridge on Badshahpur crossing is planned which would help in avoiding conjusted place. But this is under planning only as of now.

There would be internal sector road connecting to SPR which would further connect to NH8/Manesar toll booth.

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                Questions

I visited this ares yesterday - took golf course extension - t point - right turn - Badshahpur - Sec-68

Please advise that while coming from NH-8, will one has to always cross Badshah Pur to reach this sector?

Comment

MT,

Think about it. If the market sentiments were not against this project would you be getting this project at 4000??? Projects across the roads are 7000-9000.

It the previous issues in the project, because of which the opportunity is there to enter this project at this price on Sohna road. Otherwise atb this rate you wont even get anything in Mansear!!!

Now lets talk about current facts and forget about the history/past -

* SBI/PNB/ICICI etc etc funding
                  * Construction progressing at brisk pace
                  * Resale rising to 4 K levels
                  * India Infoline investing 100 crores in the project
                  India infoline fund invests $20m in gurgaon, mumbai projects - AVCJ
                  * Edelweiss also investing in the project
                  * University to come in sector 68 - Gurgaon set to get its own university - Indian Express
                  * All money going in the escrow account, which will ensure the timely completion of the project
                  * Demands now coming after every alternate months/very good progress on the construction side
                  * Projects in Sector 69 at 5500-6000 levels
                  * Projects in sector 67 at 8000-9000 levels

Now tell me what risks do you see by investing at 4 K levels in SS.

Rest to each its own -.com/attachments/gurgaon/26614d1366638891-spire-south-sector-68-04.jpg[/IMG]
                  Thanks for the explanation. What factors do you think can turn the wave around? Brokers are already not so excited about this project. Honestly I like this project but there has to be an easy way out of the investment in future and without brokers' help, the same is difficult.

Anyways kindly advise on connectivity factor. Will one always have to go through Badsdhahpur to reach this project from NH-8?

Comment

MT my friend - i called to these numbers, given by you and the broker is saying that he has no inventory in this project.

This is all propoganda by the broker.

He was dissuading me not to invest in this project but when I asked him that I want this project only, he says sir the project is sold out and in resale currently I have no inventory.

Bottom line nothing available in less than 4200/4300 for 18XX and 14XX unit.

... and the turn around has already happened with the start and progress of construction and bank funding thats why rates moved from 3000 to 4000 and now very soon they will touch 5000.

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                    Its around 1890 sq ft. Millennium Spire South Gurgaon, Spire South Sector 68 Gurgaon is the website of the broker.
                    Last edited by amit001; April 29 2013, 12:07 PM.

Comment

MT my friend - i called to these numbers, given by you and the broker is saying that he has no inventory in this project.

This is all propoganda by the broker.

He was dissuading me not to invest in this project but when I asked him that I want this project only, he says sir the project is sold out and in resale currently I have no inventory.

Bottom line nothing available in less than 4200/4300 for 18XX and 14XX unit.
                      Dost, I had a long discussion with not one but 3-4 brokers. All quoted me the same. This morning I talked to my bro-in-law and he checked with his links in Gurgaon and same story.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X