Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

It appears as if few brokers are here who are trying to say that 'ALL IS WELL ' with Spire South but actually it is not There is no actual approach Road to the project,sectoral road is already under litigation. No resales happening in this project . A prominent Broker said Sir rates are being speculated as brokers/underwriters are willing to sell their Units first but are unable to get buyers .While Retail investor on receiving sms/phone call is top of the world that rates are increasing -just check the real offer or deal. These are tactics to stop retail investors from selling their units and create a false scarcity in market which is than used by underwriters/brokers making a complete fool of retail investors like us.

Comment

Originally posted by NewInvester9 View Post
      It appears as if few brokers are here who are trying to say that 'ALL IS WELL ' with Spire South but actually it is not There is no actual approach Road to the project,sectoral road is already under litigation. No resales happening in this project . A prominent Broker said Sir rates are being speculated as brokers/underwriters are willing to sell their Units first but are unable to get buyers .While Retail investor on receiving sms/phone call is top of the world that rates are increasing -just check the real offer or deal. These are tactics to stop retail investors from selling their units and create a false scarcity in market which is than used by underwriters/brokers making a complete fool of retail investors like us.
      Sir I am not trying to contradict anyone here but if the brokers were having so many units in this project, it would have been commanding the best resale price in the market. Actually brokers are seeing potential in this project now and are in accumulation mode right now. hence they are discouraging buyers to get into this project right now. Once they accumulate the units, they will hike the prices.

Just look at one of brokers favourite project Emerald hills (floors in later phases) where the premiums are so high without a brick being moved for the inventory sold in 2009.

- Gaurav

Comment

I know, whether the resale price is 3900 or 4000 or 4300, it is just a matter of theoretical interest & really doesn't matter to an end user or somebody looking to hold it for a longer time .

........since, i & many others r getting quotes of about 3800 & some guys r getting quotes of 4200 for a 3 BHK ( 18XX unit ), the differential of about 8 Lakhs is huge for somebody looking to invest here .

........my motive of asking u to probe your Broker on the quoted price of 4300 was just to cross check on what's actually cooking/ happening .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Manoja bhai - I have no intention to sell as I am very sure this project will be 7000 + in 2 years...

I am just reporting what my family tells me about the call they receive.

Broker say all sort of shit.

Few days back our friend miketest was told by a broker a rate of 3800. I called that broker and he said he has no units available and that the reason he was trying to hook me on for diff projects.

200-300 here and there does not make a diff for long term investors.

I bought 2600 and i am sitting at at least 1400 profit which is ROI of 150% 2.5-3 years. I am happy and I am very sure this will be 7000 if not more in the next 2-2.5 years.

So whther it is 3900 or 4000 or 4300, is just a matter of theoritical interest. Whosoever has to buy will call 10 brokers and will buy at lowest possible quote available.
        Cheers
        A
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Dont have that much free time manoja bhai...

I have 4 investments in ggn and if start indulging in talks with brokers to discover the exact resale price, may be I would be fired from my job

I would rather focus on my job and may be make 4 more investments in next 5 years rather than trying to find the exact resale of this project. I report what i hear from my folks back home.

Also i dintthink so price is less than 4 K, unless the unit is exceptionally bad...

Still, if somebody has a broker offering at this price - I would call him to cross check..

Like I did with the broker provided by miketest...

and what did the broker say - "Ki sir koi unit nahin hain"

I told him I want to buy only in this project. He said he will get back to me..

Its been a week, he has not called me -

If there is so much inventory in the market - why will he not call me. Does he not want his brokerage??

If anybody has a broker selling at that price. Please report here. I will cross check byu calling him, just to clear the confusion here.

Comment

Your choice . I think the time consumed in making 3-4 calls to a Broker would be less than arguing here on the price & spending time thinking on what's cooking .

My POV, u know better .

EDIT - I didn't read the last line of your post . Yes, that's the spirit . Kindly clarify, so that facts r established .

Comment

SPIRE update

Hi
              I got an offer from a broker for my 1460sqft, 2BHK . The rate quoted was 4200 psft. That was one week back. It was from a confirmed buyer, but as i don't plan to sell the 2BHK right now i declined the offer.
              As per my priority 3BHK first floor is what i will sell now.
              This was deal maker rate and could have been enhanced by 50/60rs..
              Well can anyone get me a 2BHK unit at less than this?/
              Broker or no broker.. u have to pay something when you want something,and BTW in ggn which is the builder who has not delayed his project..
              BRB
              And if you want the cell no of the broker offering the price , send me a PM with your cell no and will revert to you..

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Your choice . I think the time consumed in making 3-4 calls to a Broker would be less than arguing here on the price & spending time thinking on what's cooking .

My POV, u know better .

EDIT - I didn't read the last line of your post . Yes, that's the spirit . Kindly clarify, so that facts r established .
              Last edited by merril2222; May 5 2013, 03:17 PM. Reason: amend add

Comment

merril2222, thanks for the input . Any idea what u could be quoted for your 3 BHK ? I have been primarily talking about the resale value of about 3800 for a 18XX unit . 2 BHK's r being offered something close to 4100/4200 .

Comment

Manoja bhai

I called few brokers. Its all fluke.

Nothing available below 4000-4100. Mostly demanding 4200+ even for 3 BHK.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Manoja bhai

I called few brokers. Its all fluke.

Nothing available below 4000-4100. Mostly demanding 4200+ even for 3 BHK.
                    Great . Good to hear that .

........so, hopefully, we should be seeing 5000 in an about one year, if Spire doesn't again start messing up things .

Comment

Concur with 4200-4300 theory....I got calls from brokers to sell between 4200-4300 only (2 calls yesterday)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X