Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Looks more of a rumor only..

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
    Heard that resales are touching 4500-4700...Can be rumors too!...Please if anyone can confirm

Comment

Heard that resales are touching 4500-4700...Can be rumors too!...Please if anyone can confirm
      May be rumor for today, but with next demand of 5th floor for all the towers (T1-T8), sunshine is not far off.

Even the new launches in the sector will add new dimensions in rate slabs for highly undervalued sector 68 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by amitchavi View Post
        Hi

Any idea demand for 5th floor for T2 has been raised ?
        5th floor demand for T8 - due date is Aug. 12.

Anyone who has paid it for T3 - did you deduct the TDS? Please let me know how this was done. Is it 1% on the entire demand? Can the tax be paid online? Did you submit the tax payment receipt with Spire?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ggnboy View Post
          5th floor demand for T8 - due date is Aug. 12.

Anyone who has paid it for T3 - did you deduct the TDS? Please let me know how this was done. Is it 1% on the entire demand? Can the tax be paid online? Did you submit the tax payment receipt with Spire?

Thanks!

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post3911.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post3915.html
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks Manoja - the ffcs.in site seems to be down. Is my understanding correct that the 1% is on the total demand, not just BSP?

If anyone has already paid the TDS - could you provide the complete transferor details required for this? I'll check with Spire in the meantime...

Comment

Originally posted by ggnboy View Post
              Thanks Manoja - the ffcs.in site seems to be down. Is my understanding correct that the 1% is on the total demand, not just BSP?

If anyone has already paid the TDS - could you provide the complete transferor details required for this? I'll check with Spire in the meantime...

TDS 1% under section 194-IA may be deducted by the buyer from every payment (excluding payment of interest, transfer charges and admin Charges) if the purchase cost of immovable property (Flat, plot, independent floor, commercial shops/spaces, villas) is Rs. 50 Lakhs or more .

Comment

Do we need to pay TDS if we have purchased directly from builder?. I thought, this clause was more for selling to a buyer and not from builder.

Manoja: Please help here

Comment

Do we need to pay TDS if we have purchased directly from builder?. I thought, this clause was more for selling to a buyer and not from builder.

Manoja: Please help here

Yes, TDS has to be paid, whether u purchase from a Builder or purchase from an individual in resale . The onus of depositing the TDS is on the buyer .

Comment

I had called the Spire office at Vipul Agora to make an enquiry for any 2bhk available from secondary market for a cousin of mine. While that did not help and I seek some help from all readers on contact details of any brokers who might be able to help, I did gather some interesting info that might help.
                    1. Part of the sales and CRM has shifted to Manesar. SS 68 is still being serviced out of Vipul Agora however the Sec 103 set up has moved. I did not ask for reasons.
                    2. There are plans to launch new inventory however timelines are not clear. This could be around Diwali if the sentiment improves. Clearly the launch will be at rates of 6000-6250 psf with improved specifications. Also the unit sizes will be around 2500-3000 sf in a G+4 setup.
                    3.Tower4 and 5 are nearing 5th floor levels and tower 6 will see the next demand in Oct.

This information was provided by the CRM and sales team members so should not be too off.

Please do share contact details of credible dealers if available who deal in units for SS68.

Thank-you

Comment

Recent uptrend in rates

Dear members,
                      1. I had visited spire office at vipul agora last week. On checking up about the resale market i was told that the market is in a sideways trend.
                      2.however, i have been getting fervent enquiries/ requests for sale over last one week in response to an ad i had posted for 1500 sq ft aptmt almost 4 months ago. Today when i declined another such request i was told that i would get a rate of 4300-4700 depending on the cheque amount. Since i have recently got my loan sanctioned and can wait till possession i did not accede to this proposal.
                      3. Whatever may be the reason but one thing is certain that something is brewing which is likely to get handsome returns in the near future; slow market notwithstanding.......maybe it is to do with the release of new inventory at higher rates or gradual appreciation of the fact that this area has tremendous growth potential.
                      4. My personal perception is somewhat like this ( & i may be slightly off here).......the investors who had bought at lower rates & were looking for quick gains have sold off. The balance of investors are either end users or not in a hurry to sell as they would have obtained loan or would be financially comfortable. The recent downturn, i gather, was more to do with people who had invested in multiple properties and were desperate to get out.
                      5. What perhaps we can draw from allthis is that by diwali we may see reasonably higher rates.....however if we can hold till possession 7000/- would be a coservative estimate.
                      Cheers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X