Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by deesah View Post
    Firstly, the sizes mentioned, including 1500 sq ft, pertain to this (Spire South) project.
    Secondly, nobody is scaring anybody here. Perhaps I find myself among very few positive voices left (on this thread) when everybody is overcautious and expect some huge correction. Let me stick my neck out again. It's not happening folks; certainly not in this project. Whoever expects this big cut in Spire South, wonder why they are holding on to their units? Why not exit & enter at lower levels?
    As far as genuine investors are concerned, there is no harm in apprising them of the fact that there may be certain units that may have some issues; as may be the there in any project. Infact, I would be happy for them if they can get these rates for a unit that they are satisfied about after due diligence. By the way, we would all be happy to know if & when such a deal gets consummated.
    @deesah,a prominent underwriter/broker quoted 3850-3900 for 18xx unit with room for nego and mind its a full white deal.4100-4200 for 1460-1500 depending upon black/white and floor. I really doubt any resales happening in this project. The builder has a very small quosk like office..

Comment

Spire south has lot of unsold inventory available till date...

Comment

Its a no brainier now to buy this project at current levels.. seeing super tech getting launches at 6500-7000.

Pace of construction has been a big positive. Most towers have reached 5-7 levels.

Market always correct itself to fair value so sooner than later this project will find its price.

Comment

Originally posted by NewInvester9 View Post
          Spire south has lot of unsold inventory available till date...
          Your information is not correct, phase 1 was sold 100% by Spire long long ago. Also you will not be able to get a decent unit at the prices you are mentioning.
          And YES, resale is happening in healthy numbers, I was at their office and myself noticed 3-4 active transfer cases on that particular day.
          Regds
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by deesah View Post
            Firstly, the sizes mentioned, including 1500 sq ft, pertain to this (Spire South) project.
            Secondly, nobody is scaring anybody here. Perhaps I find myself among very few positive voices left (on this thread) when everybody is overcautious and expect some huge correction. Let me stick my neck out again. It's not happening folks; certainly not in this project. Whoever expects this big cut in Spire South, wonder why they are holding on to their units? Why not exit & enter at lower levels?
            As far as genuine investors are concerned, there is no harm in apprising them of the fact that there may be certain units that may have some issues; as may be the there in any project. Infact, I would be happy for them if they can get these rates for a unit that they are satisfied about after due diligence. By the way, we would all be happy to know if & when such a deal gets consummated.
            I am afraid you never got me in the first place. I was against creating hype of 4500+ and I mentioned that those levels will surely happen.
            And yes you are correct, you are among the few positive voices on the thread. Hum to bhaiya 3 saal se ghans khod rahe hain...
            Regards,
            Last edited by rs2507; October 10 2013, 10:07 AM.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

1500 in T1 12th floor

Guys, does this 1500 3BHK exist in T1? Seniors of SS68 pl. confirm. I am getting a deal 4150. Login 2500. 50% payment is done to builder. Checked with broker, he told that deal is clean, no dues, no interest pending. Pl. suggest what do I do.

Comment

akumarggn ji: Not sure, how this unit of 1500 is there for a 3 bhk...As per my knowledge, all 3 bhks are in 18XX range..

Seniors: Please provide your views on this

Comment

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
                  akumarggn ji: Not sure, how this unit of 1500 is there for a 3 bhk...As per my knowledge, all 3 bhks are in 18XX range..

Seniors: Please provide your views on this
                  rvm123 sir, broker showed floor plan for 1500 unit, it has 3BR2T.
                  Attached Files

Comment

to me, this looks like old 3BHk which have now been changed to 18XX units

Comment

1500 sq ft available in standard 2bhk + study configuration; 3bhk in customizable form.
                      Anyone who is finally able to get 1460/1500 for sub 4300 level, plz inform this forum. Desperate brokers are quoting these rates in the hope of trying to veer the prospective sellers into this price bracket, but have seemingly failed.
                      Last edited by deesah; October 10 2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X