Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by akumarggn View Post
    Deesah Sir,

Do you mean broker who are quoting sub 4300 price for 1460/1500 unit, still quoting higher price? what should be price for 1460/1500 unit in your opinion?
    Mr Kumar,
    As I said, the rate u are quoting is extremely good. Please go ahead if u are sure of the credentials of the seller/unit.
    You would have read the recent (yesterday's) posts on this thread. The prices are not going to remain at these levels forever & u can expect a substantial upside in not so distant future.
    Rest I leave to ur gut feeling/ risk appetite.
    Regards.

Comment

who have bought SS68 recently

pl. share your deals, if you have bought in resale in this project recently. Someone care to upload pics of construction site....

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        Your information is not correct, phase 1 was sold 100% by Spire long long ago. Also you will not be able to get a decent unit at the prices you are mentioning.
        And YES, resale is happening in healthy numbers, I was at their office and myself noticed 3-4 active transfer cases on that particular day.
        Regds
        Talk to marketing sales officers you will get your answer............My information is *** 100% correct.

Comment

Hi, I have a unit in Tower 1 and recently I spoke to Gaurav about the progress of the Tower 1 and expected date of installment, since few other towers are way ahead; He told me due to some complications the Tower 1 and Tower 2 were little behind but we are on our schedule and he didn't disclosed the complications by saying it’s a construction site and some other thing always going on. I was just wondering if somebody knows about these complications and if somebody able to figure out those complications either from Spire Team or by someone else? Thanks.

Comment

Please share company website or any other url where I can find site plan for Spire South 68 project. I tried alot but I couldn't find site plan for this project. I am interested in this project but couldn't find full details.

Comment

Originally posted by navinkaus View Post
              Please share company website or any other url where I can find site plan for Spire South 68 project. I tried alot but I couldn't find site plan for this project. I am interested in this project but couldn't find full details.
              I am in process of buying 1460 unit.
              Last edited by cavarun; April 16 2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akumarggn View Post
                I am in process of buying 1460 unit. If u r interested, then I can help you.
                Hi, two people I know are looking to buy the 18xx size apartments - if you received any quotes for these could you please PM me the details? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ggnboy View Post
                  Hi, two people I know are looking to buy the 18xx size apartments - if you received any quotes for these could you please PM me the details? Thanks
                  I have been quoted 3950 for 1804 unit.

Comment

Guys, where can we find the construction updates of this project ???

Comment

I am looking for a unit in spire, can you guide me to a good broker who are having good deals.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X