Last updated: 6 days ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Got the advance notice for 5th floor - T 6

These guys are now getting more and more professional with evry passing month.

This is what the entry of an institutional/PE investor can do to a project.
    Same here, I am also pleasantly surprised to get advance notification. Happy with my investment ;-)
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Got the advance notice for 5th floor - T 6

These guys are now getting more and more professional with evry passing month.

This is what the entry of an institutional/PE investor can do to a project.

Great . +10 for the CRM team of Spire . Things r turning positive for this Project day by day .

...........any idea of the resale pricing of different sizes now ? With decent construction pace & progress, r the resale prices picking up ?
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Great . +10 for the CRM team of Spire . Things r turning positive for this Project day by day .

...........any idea of the resale pricing of different sizes now ? With decent construction pace & progress, r the resale prices picking up ?
        Not very sure on the latest resale prices, but got three broker calls (2 of which are prominent brokerage houses) in last wk. Since I was out of country could not discuss in detail. Will call them now, still one thing is clear that project has managed to attract attention of late.
        Regds,
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

i have been studying real estate for the past three years and i bet that it will give the best ROI to both short term investor and long term also - kudos to the people who waited

Comment

Originally posted by pgupta134 View Post
            i have been studying real estate for the past three years and i bet that it will give the best ROI to both short term investor and long term also - kudos to the people who waited
            agree... the only hurdle I see now is the approach road...HUDA needs to work aggressively on that front like they have worked on Gc Ex road..

Comment

Can someone upload the plan for the approach road or guide where I can see that.. I think at this time this issue is the most critical one for both investor or enduser

Comment

Originally posted by kd1974 View Post
                Can someone upload the plan for the approach road or guide where I can see that.. I think at this time this issue is the most critical one for both investor or enduser
                Not that critical, this road is planned and can be seen in any map. Spire south will be connected with SPR through Darbaripur road.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  Not that critical, this road is planned and can be seen in any map. Spire south will be connected with SPR through Darbaripur road.
                  How about connectivity from Sohna Road... ? Any Huda maps that have clear demarcation for roads etc?

Comment

is resale open in this project? I am interested in this project for my end use. What is current resale price for 1460 unit?

Comment

Dear rs,

can you send the link where the proposed road can be seen. I searched, but failed to see the road.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X