Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • plans spire south

hi
    great that means we will see u some time there in spire.
    i think it will be worth the wait to see this one , quality product in the making ,
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    prateekg; loved the disclaimer .

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK , 1519 sq. feet unit in Spire, South . I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Spire, South & have gone through the different threads discussing this project .

CommentQuote
  • Yes . it looks that we should have a great end product.

Let's wait & watch .

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK , 1519 sq. feet unit in Spire, South . I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Spire, South & have gone through the different threads discussing this project .

Originally Posted by merril2222
    hi
    great that means we will see u some time there in spire.
    i think it will be worth the wait to see this one , quality product in the making ,
    CommentQuote
  • I am offered a 1589 sq. Ft. Flat Rs. 2850. pls let me know is it a good price to buy for investment? Also does any one know when this project will be approved by FIs and Banks? Why Spire hv not obtained the bank approvals as yet?
    CommentQuote
  • I think 2850 is not a bad price after the allotment phase but what is the original BSP?

Does this price includes the transfer fee (i.e. Rs.50 /Sq. ft.). Even if it does not includes the transfer then still it's not a bad deal.
    CommentQuote
  • The original BSP is around Rs. 2200. I am told, if i pay 30% upfront i need not pay any transfer fee
    CommentQuote
  • Only 20% of payments have gone so far
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Majose
    The original BSP is around Rs. 2200. I am told, if i pay 30% upfront i need not pay any transfer fee

its only after builder buyer agreement + 30% which will be sometime in feb\march. quoted by spire employee.
    CommentQuote
  • Not confirmed but quoted by reliable source:

Spire with its next launch (sometime in feb) will up the prices at around 3800
    CommentQuote
  • Not confirmed but quoted by reliable source:

Spire with its next launch (sometime in feb) will up the prices at around 3800. Also phase 2 will see more towers than phase1. I think anything below 3k is a good buy considering nothing available at these prices
    CommentQuote
  • Its great news IF it is true....
    CommentQuote
  • New phase launch, as per some is February & some say it may come by March/April & the revised BSP, is expected at about 3700/3800 .

Let's wait & watch, but whenever it happens, it would be good news for investors in Spire .

Originally Posted by abbey4u
    Not confirmed but quoted by reliable source:

Spire with its next launch (sometime in feb) will up the prices at around 3800. Also phase 2 will see more towers than phase1. I think anything below 3k is a good buy considering nothing available at these prices
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, u r very right . :)

Originally Posted by amit2222
    I hope it comes before that....somewhere by Dec end or January. That would be good for investors into this project. Later in March/April, don't know which way prices will move out and 3800 would still be a bargain price?
    CommentQuote
  • Amit222, any idea when is the next demand letter expected to come.
    CommentQuote
  • I think it should be coming in late December/early January .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Amit222, any idea when is the next demand letter expected to come.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think it should be coming in late December/early January .

My guess is january end to mid february...dont see it coming before that
    CommentQuote