Third Floor Rs. 50/- per sq.ft.
    Top Floor Rs. 100/- per sq.ft.
    Corner Rs. 50/- per sq.ft.
    Landscape Facing Rs. 50/- per sq.ft.

But I will confirm the same by uploading the scanned sheet of current rates
    These rates are correct wef 01 Feb 2010 as can be seen at

http://www.spiresouthgurgaon.in/paym...20-%20mail.pdf

Maximum PLC is Rs 125/-.

May I request member having layout plan of Spire South 68 to share the same to have better appreciation on preferential location.

Regards
    Sparsh007

Comment

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Carpet Area

Hi,

How much do you think will be the actual carpet area of the flats? As per the floor plan it looks arn 60 - 65 %. Which is less, i think. Your inputs please

Thanks
      Sanjeev

Comment

Just heard that Spire is planning another increase of 200 in the BSP by December mid/end .

Anybody has similar information ?

Originally posted by MANOJa
        Do not post brokers contact details here . It is not allowed . U will get banned. If u need to exchange them , use PM .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Ya i also heard that..200 rs in december and then a bigger increase with the launch of new phase....

Comment

Hi Guys,
            I won't be surprised if they increase the BSP by another 200.
            Be careful with spire. There are already couple of complaints against them.

First Complaint :

I agreed to pay the BSP of Rs.2211 psft with the dealer and company representative (Anuj & Gunjan) for Spire South, sector-68, Gurgaon and fiiled the the same rate in the registration form. Now i have already paid the booking amount and i have recieved the demand letter for second installmet which has rates mentioned as Rs.2284 psft.

I asked the company represtative to make the correction but he refussed and said the rates has now increased. I was never informed that the rates has increased.

I want to file a complaint against the company for this cheating.
            by Prashant Ahlawat
            http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...n-c416766.html

Second Complaint:

We have done group booking of 9 flats in Spire South Sector-68 Gurgaon in Sept-2009. We paid cheque of Rs 2 lacs each as intial booking amount. Builder did not gave us any receiept of cheque but verbally told us booking priority number and always told us that project will be lauunched soon.
            After 7 months later building is telling us to re book the flat with revised rates (Approx 15% higher) and revised PLC charges other wise booking will be cancelled.
            Builder is extremely greedy and has no business ethicks. If you get trapped he will revise charges any time in middle of project.

BEWARE OF SPIRE GROUP HOUSING PROJECTS IN NCR. NEVER GET TRAPPED OTHER WISE AFTER 8 MONTHS YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT YOUR FLAT HAS NOT BEEN BOOKED AND YOU WILL LOOOSE MARKET APPRECIATION ALSO!

http://www.clientcomplain.com/Spire_...ns-286-SC.html

Comment

Vikas ,

Can u please elaborate on the following -

1 . Do u have any official receipt of the registration form at the rate of 2211 , duly acknowledged by Spire ? When was the booking amount cheque debited to u & what was the date of yr. booking ?

2 . In this case , u your self r saying that u do not have any receipt of cheques . Do u have any written acknowledgment of the rate agreed on the group booking . Also , when were these group booking cheques debited to u & what was the date of yr. booking ?

Originally posted by vikas9009 View Post
              Hi Guys,
              I won't be surprised if they increase the BSP by another 200.
              Be careful with spire. There are already couple of complaints against them.

First Complaint :

I agreed to pay the BSP of Rs.2211 psft with the dealer and company representative (Anuj & Gunjan) for Spire South, sector-68, Gurgaon and fiiled the the same rate in the registration form. Now i have already paid the booking amount and i have recieved the demand letter for second installmet which has rates mentioned as Rs.2284 psft.

I asked the company represtative to make the correction but he refussed and said the rates has now increased. I was never informed that the rates has increased.

I want to file a complaint against the company for this cheating.
              by Prashant Ahlawat
              http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...n-c416766.html

Second Complaint:

We have done group booking of 9 flats in Spire South Sector-68 Gurgaon in Sept-2009. We paid cheque of Rs 2 lacs each as intial booking amount. Builder did not gave us any receiept of cheque but verbally told us booking priority number and always told us that project will be lauunched soon.
              After 7 months later building is telling us to re book the flat with revised rates (Approx 15% higher) and revised PLC charges other wise booking will be cancelled.
              Builder is extremely greedy and has no business ethicks. If you get trapped he will revise charges any time in middle of project.

BEWARE OF SPIRE GROUP HOUSING PROJECTS IN NCR. NEVER GET TRAPPED OTHER WISE AFTER 8 MONTHS YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT YOUR FLAT HAS NOT BEEN BOOKED AND YOU WILL LOOOSE MARKET APPRECIATION ALSO!

http://www.clientcomplain.com/Spire_...ns-286-SC.html
              Last edited by MANOJa; November 10 2010, 11:58 AM.

Comment

plans spire south

hi does any one have the layout plan of Spire South 68 . i am trying to get one from the consumer relations for the last one week but they are not responding , am in pune so need the plans
                thanks guys

Comment

No response !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U r accusing a company of cheating . U just post & vanish in thin air .

Guys put all kinds of post & just disappear .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Vikas ,

Can u please elaborate on the following -

1 . Do u have any official receipt of the registration form at the rate of 2211 , duly acknowledged by Spire ? When was the booking amount cheque debited to u & what was the date of yr. booking ?

2 . In this case , u your self r saying that u do not have any receipt of cheques . Do u have any written acknowledgment of the rate agreed on the group booking . Also , when were these group booking cheques debited to u & what was the date of yr. booking ?

Comment

Negative feedback

Manoja let the feedback flow please. Here is a builder who made booking without a license. No allotment for months, so how to trust.

Comment

Many builders do bookings without License . As u know , its called prelaunch .

Vikas has not elaborated on the facts . He could be just a stooge for somebody , looking to upset the Spire cartel .

Let the facts be clear first , before we apply our brains to it .

Originally posted by jatin123 View Post
                      Manoja let the feedback flow please. Here is a builder who made booking without a license. No allotment for months, so how to trust.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X