Last updated: 4 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kd1974 View Post
    Manoj,

Thanks for your reply. Can you inform , who issues OC?

Is it HUDA or any Govt. Authority?

If it is so, the builder is also under pressure.

Is my understanding is correct?
    Town and Country Planning gives OC. No builder is under pressure for this as long as its money is coming from the allottees. He will panic only if you guys stop paying demands. He will simply do the construction, take money and pass the buck to authorities for not building approach road. Read Force Majeure in BBA. Delay by government agencies in giving OC is also under Force Majeure using which builder will free itself from the liability of late penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

OC will not be given to the Project, till there is an approach road to the Project .
      Manoja, kindly point me to a document that lays down this condition for OC??

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
        Let me try finding it out for u . I do remember reading about this sometime back .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

http://tcpharyana.gov.in/Policy/22ft...%2024.1.11.pdf

There r more, i am looking for them .
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

http://tcpharyana.gov.in/Policy/22ft...%2024.1.11.pdf

There r more, i am looking for them .
            This means builder should provide a 20 feet wide road to the project until 24 meter or other sector roads are built. I checked br-6 form and OC conditions in documents with me. They only talk about water, electricity, clearing edc instalment etc etc but nothing about roads. If i get any document linking OC with roads, it will be a great addition to my repository.

Comment

HI ,
              Guys what is the current rate for resale on a 3BHK,
              DO give your inputs.

Comment

1460 unit

a broker quoted me 4300 for 1460 unit at 9th floor. Should I go ahead with this deal?

Comment

Go for it!
                  Whatever one may say, it is only distress sales which are happeningat sub 4500 rates. Moreover, with the pace of construction and festive season round the corner rates are bound to inch higher.
                  Dont be surprised if the broker is unable to clinch the deal at this rate (4300) as for last one & half months I have got several calls for my 2BHK quoting 4500.
                  Some of the seniors in the forum may advise you to wait another six months as they expect further correction; but it is unlikely to happen in this project for the following reasons:-
                  Most of the allotees have got their home loans approved & are under no pressure to sell.
                  Most of the people invested now are either end users or investors with deep pockets;
                  speculators & investors looking for short term gains have already quit.
                  Work is progressing at a decent pace & seemingly no funds are being diverted elsewhere.
                  Project is likely to get completed in 1&1/2 to 2 years max; expect (coservatively) for the rates to double on completion.
                  Therefore, one finds that the rates are steadily, albeit slowly, rising despite the slow down in the industry. Wait till March 14 & you wouldn't get anything below 5000.
                  So invest now & thank me in two years time when you have made handsome gains.
                  I am invested in this project from the beginning & have been through all the rough & the pain. Let me assure you now is the time to invest & actually see smart gains with all the positives that you would read about in this thread in last few weeks.
                  Happy investing.

Comment

Disagree. No project is going to see upwards movement in Gurgaon at least till the elections. I do not know if 4300/sq ft is a good price for the project or not but I can assure you that you can take all the time in the world to get a flat of your choice in terms of location, tower etc. etc. in current market situation.

Comment

disagree. no project is going to see upwards movement in gurgaon at least till the elections. I do not know if 4300/sq ft is a good price for the project or not but i can assure you that you can take all the time in the world to get a flat of your choice in terms of location, tower etc. Etc. In current market situation.
                      only god knows what the elections have to do with the gurgaon market which is stagnant for the last 12-18 months

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X