Last updated: 5 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    So what are you trying to say??
    Secondly I was only referring to spire south and era 68...
    Have no clue about 85% no construction, really surprises me why investors keep giving money to ild...should have been cautious. I have no idea mate,
    People are over jealous /over enthusiastic here , Spire South and ILD belongs to same builder, One can find numerous super structures around gurgaon but with no or little further activity and ILD is no different. Builder gets 85-90% amount when in actual terms only 50-60% money is used .rest is needed for internal work and upgradation which is time and money consuming.... Is there anyone who can guarantee timely delivery of already delayed project .

Comment

Originally posted by NewInvester9 View Post
      People are over jealous /over enthusiastic here , Spire South and ILD belongs to same builder, One can find numerous super structures around gurgaon but with no or little further activity and ILD is no different. Builder gets 85-90% amount when in actual terms only 50-60% money is used .rest is needed for internal work and upgradation which is time and money consuming.... Is there anyone who can guarantee timely delivery of already delayed project .
      Ab jisko guarantee chahiye usko RTM suit karega. Leave this to people who have risk appetite. No one forcing you either way...
      Regds,
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        Ab jisko guarantee chahiye usko RTM suit karega. Leave this to people who have risk appetite. No one forcing you either way...
        Regds,
        Precisely this is what it should be ,let people decide ,it is not the question of risk appetite ,it is about unnecessary hype and buzz which is created, making seller and genuine buyer confused .. One of my close relative was getting a quote price of 4300 6-8 months back but he backed off now even 4100 is not offered for 2 BHK.

Comment

Originally posted by gauravag06 View Post
          did you deduct TDS and then made the payment. did you get the PAN details from SPIRE
          and finally did you deduct the amount in the total payment?
          Yesterday again Visited SBI and submitted them 1%TDS paid challan, they deducted this amt from total demand & prepared disbursement cheque.
          Adviced to do each time of further disbursement in consecutive demand.

Comment

Originally posted by sme903 View Post
            Yesterday again Visited SBI and submitted them 1%TDS paid challan, they deducted this amt from total demand & prepared disbursement cheque.
            Does this limit of 50 lacs apply on BSP or total cost ? As far as I know property cost is the registry cost and registry happens on BSP. So according to this logic we dont need to pay this TDS.

Comment

Hi SME903,

Could you kindly tell whether total BSP+club+parking+cost of registry is over 50 lacs.

As per SBI is concerned its one whimsical bank:-
              Each disburment you need to fill a form along with loan arrangement letter whereas they have all the data in their sysytem.

My RACPC was Parliament street branch which they shifted to Janakpuri RACPC without even informing me stating it will closer to Vasant Kunj. My question was why not South Extension branch it is even closer by that justification.

I rushed to Janakpuri branch to submit the documents but didnot had guts to ask for TDS as was too tired to repeat the drill. I am supposed to get the cheque collected today. OnlineSBI says that cheque has been created so am assuming it will be handed over today without a glitch. ( keeping my fingures crossed)
              Also one new question was poped by SBI people, the project completion date for which i said June 2015.

However the only saving grace was they accepted the printed PDF for loan disbursment.

Regards
              Amit

Comment

Originally posted by amitchavi View Post
                Hi SME903,

Could you kindly tell whether total BSP+club+parking+cost of registry is over 50 lacs.

As per SBI is concerned its one whimsical bank:-
                Each disburment you need to fill a form along with loan arrangement letter whereas they have all the data in their sysytem.

My RACPC was Parliament street branch which they shifted to Janakpuri RACPC without even informing me stating it will closer to Vasant Kunj. My question was why not South Extension branch it is even closer by that justification.

I rushed to Janakpuri branch to submit the documents but didnot had guts to ask for TDS as was too tired to repeat the drill. I am supposed to get the cheque collected today. OnlineSBI says that cheque has been created so am assuming it will be handed over today without a glitch. ( keeping my fingures crossed)
                Also one new question was poped by SBI people, the project completion date for which i said June 2015.

However the only saving grace was they accepted the printed PDF for loan disbursment.

Regards
                Amit
                After consulting CRM i got the project cost applicable for 1% TDS
                is BSP+(EDC+IDC+PLC+IFMS+Club+Car Park) & 3.09% service tax
                They had confirmed from their Finance div.
                SBI is quite particular & stringent on disbursement, btw how to get online sbi a/c, they told me at the time of signing arrangement letter that i can get only after posession.
                Last edited by sme903; October 28 2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

This essentially means that it is 1% of the total demand. The only surprise element is that it also includes the service tax on the demand.

Sme u may anytime ask the branch for your online user id and password. They have ready kits which they will link to ur account and hand it over. This is the normal process for any savings account holder and the loan accounts or OD accouts are linked with your customer id and appear linked to your savings account when you login.

Comment

Originally posted by gauravag06 View Post
                    This essentially means that it is 1% of the total demand. The only surprise element is that it also includes the service tax on the demand.

Sme u may anytime ask the branch for your online user id and password. They have ready kits which they will link to ur account and hand it over. This is the normal process for any savings account holder and the loan accounts or OD accouts are linked with your customer id and appear linked to your savings account when you login.
                    Guys,

Go thru this link TDS u/s 194IA may not be applicable for re-sale of under- construction properties | Wealth18.com . I hope many things will be clear.

Comment

After consulting CRM i got the project cost applicable for 1% TDS
                      is BSP+(EDC+IDC+PLC+IFMS+Club+Car Park) & 3.09% service tax
                      They had confirmed from their Finance div.
                      SBI is quite particular & stringent on disbursement, btw how to get online sbi a/c, they told me at the time of signing arrangement letter that i can get only after posession.
                      I got my cheque on Monday without any fuss for TDS certificate from RACPC janakpuri.

Regarding online status i opened an account with SBI and applied for online banking. All my accounts came in one console as I have a PPF account with SBI.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X