Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

I also have a 3011 sq ft. for which I am being quoted Rs 3500 - 3600. Dunt seem to understand the reason for this HUGE PRICE DIFFERENCE !!!

Comment

The price difference is very much expected and exists in all projects. The bigger the size, the higher the investment and lower the demand.
      4150 for 18xx is the current price. Even i am getting similar quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by iceqube View Post
        I also have a 3011 sq ft. for which I am being quoted Rs 3500 - 3600. Dunt seem to understand the reason for this HUGE PRICE DIFFERENCE !!!
        No the difference is not that much. It doesn't matter what brokers quote, you have to negotiate.
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
          What do you guys think of the 15% interest on advance payment scheme they have launched ? Seems like a good idea on one hand but on the other gets me worried that is the builder facing a cash crunch that they are offering such incentives to holders?
          Construction seems to be going at a decent pace though so all the more confusing.
          It is simple, the next installment will be due after the completion of structure which will take time. I do not think it is a good idea to pay in advance to the builder, specially those who want to exit the project.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Any idea when can v expect the posession date?

Any words from CRM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be Careful

I would highly advise against any spire project specially in commerical space . Myself is an investor in WTC manesar.

this is what would happen after you sign an agreement.

1) you would get additonal demand letter like 4 lakh for SQFT.
              2) Assured check would be stopped in middle of committment period.
              3) they would ask to sign a one sided lease agreement
              4) they would be asking you rs 15/20 sqFT for maintenace after building is ready.

so you are much better off putting in money in bank or residential plot.

Comment

Originally posted by negiji View Post
                I would highly advise against any spire project specially in commerical space . Myself is an investor in WTC manesar.

this is what would happen after you sign an agreement.

1) you would get additonal demand letter like 4 lakh for SQFT.
                2) Assured check would be stopped in middle of committment period.
                3) they would ask to sign a one sided lease agreement
                4) they would be asking you rs 15/20 sqFT for maintenace after building is ready.

so you are much better off putting in money in bank or residential plot.
                I agree with Negiji. Infact, I'm also an investor of WTC Manesar. Spire is a theif. All the investors bought in dowpayment plan with assured returns. Spire forced an early possession on us. Sent extra 4 lakhs demand letter for each 500sqft of space.

We have also held a protest. We have made an association and fighting against builder. Sonn this builder shall be dragged to court.
                people who have doubt can visit our website for spireedge allotees association. All the local gurgaon newspaper have covered our protest. National newspapers like Hindu and Navbharat times have also covered.

People should stay away from any Spire project.

Note: WTC manesar was their first project in India supposed to be flagship project. If they can do this to their first project, god knows what are they going to do with residential.
                Everybody must be aware, what they did to poor investors on Spire Central.

Comment

Spire 68 Access

Hi

Is anyone aware about the flyover from badshahpur, will it be made? no work has started on it.
                  What about access road to spire 68, when will it connect with main sohna road?

Broker is offering 1851 Sq ft unit at 3900, is this a good rate?

Thanks

SG

Comment

Originally posted by iceqube View Post
                    How much will a Penthouse go for which is 3775 sq.feet as a friend of mine owns one, will it be less or more ?

Comment

How much has gone to the builder for a 1800 sq ft 3 bhk. and what is the current going rate.

I am thinking between pareena , spire and other in sec 68.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X