Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

    Even after structure completion 30% demand is still pending.. so hopefully they will not slow down the pace.

    Comment


    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

      They have charged money for the Club and it is mentioned in the BBA. So there has to be a Club..

      Comment


      • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

        I think the club has tennis courts but no pool - would be worthwhile to check .

        Comment


        • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by pgupta134 View Post
          I think the club has tennis courts but no pool - would be worthwhile to check .
          I checked this with CRM almost year ago, he guided me to speak with sales team to confirm amenities in the project. I spoke to a sales guy in gurgaon office who had confirmed that club has swimming pool and as per design then it was planned on first floor of the club. But if in doubt ask, again.

          Comment


          • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by prashantgn View Post
            Is there any issue in Spire south ? Why rates are so cheap with Supertech selling @6800 ? Does anyone recommend buying in resale in spire south?
            The contruction started quite late so resale prices didnt pickup, besides Spire is new in market so people hesitated to invest without seeing progress. Cancellation of spire project in sector 106 made matters worse. But due to their renewed commitment in this project and good pace in construction market response has improved last year but best will come when construction nears completion. Simple math says in 1.5 years hopefully construction will near posession and the prices will reach near current supertech prices. So hopefully +2000 per sqft increase in 1.5 yrs. Rest is upto you.

            Comment


            • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by Gaurav23 View Post
              I checked this with CRM almost year ago, he guided me to speak with sales team to confirm amenities in the project. I spoke to a sales guy in gurgaon office who had confirmed that club has swimming pool and as per design then it was planned on first floor of the club. But if in doubt ask, again.

              I was told they will have a scale model of the site displayed at the site office in a couple of weeks. That would be a good time to get this clarified. We should plan to go there together and ask CRM + Sales to be present.

              Comment


              • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by ggnboy View Post
                I was told they will have a scale model of the site displayed at the site office in a couple of weeks. That would be a good time to get this clarified. We should plan to go there together and ask CRM + Sales to be present.
                Sure. PM Me and we can plan
                Last edited by BlessU; July 25 2014, 03:21 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                  I am also in...LMK and we can go there

                  Comment


                  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                    Few imp things, I have come to know -

                    Spire is yet to launch/sell 33% of the total size of the project (out of the 13 acres land parcel) which they have been holding to launch at a better time/market.

                    Edelweiss which has funded the project is taking keen interest in ensuring the completion and quality of the project.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                      WOW - I heard about that - its a good sign -)

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X