Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Hello All,

I have been in constant touch with the CRM recently and put my foot down on not paying the last demand raised unless my queries were answered. I had put in a query asking for an update on the clubhouse and after having following up with the CRM for weeks and months, I decided to do so. Finally got a call from CRM (Gaurav's boss Jitin Girdhar) who advised that the clubhouse facility has not been finalized and will take another 6 months. He however advised that the clubhouse has a provision of a swimming pool and splash pool in addition to a common party area, catering arrangements, couple of utility shops, recreation room and a couple of other outdoor sports arrangements. The BBA mentions swimming pool, so will be surprised if the plan changes as will lead to lot of negative reaction.

On the approach roads, the notification is out from HUDA however the activity is expected to pick up after the elections in October. While there are two roads that connect this project, one has a few encroachments while the other one is clear. The roads will take an year so this is the current status.

Another bit of information made available during this conversation was that the construction of project periphery walls has started so in case anyone visits the site, please do share feedback.

While the timelines floating around are Q4 2015, the realistic timelines are March April 2016. Possession of a couple of towers might start from Nov Dec 2015.

Guess need to start inquiring about the Rs.5/sq. ft penalty that the developer needs to pay to all unit owners which will practically commence 42 months from the date of the BBA being executed. For me will be April 2015.

Comment

SD: Thanks for the great work. QQ....Do Spire has space for clubhouse? If yes, then, it is good as they will make it anyways...

Comment

Spire South - Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by deesah View Post
        DEAR FELLOW SPIRE SOUTH INVESTORS,

AS PER THE AGREEMENT WE WERE TO BE OFFERED POSSESSION OF OUR UNITS BY SEPTEMBER 2014 FAILING WHICH THE BUILDER WAS TO PAY PENALTY@Rs 5/- PER SQUARE FOOT PER MONTH. THE POSSESSION PERIOD IS GETTING OVER THIS MONTH. HENCE, WE ALL MUST UNITE AND CLAIM THE IBID PENALTY FROM THE BUILDER.

THOUGH THE BUILDER HAD PUT A FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE IN THE AGREEMENT BY WAY OF WHICH HE CAN DELAY POSSESSION BY ANOTHER SIX MONTHS BUT THERE IS NO VALID/SUFFICIENT REASON (VIZ. FLOODS, EARTHQUAKE AND THE LIKE)FOR HIM TO INVOKE THIS CLAUSE.

MOREOVER, THE BUILDER HAS LEVIED PENALTY @15% ON US EVEN IF WE HAVE DELAYED THE PAYMENT OF INSTALLMENT BY EVEN A SINGLE DAY.

SO GUYS, LETS WAKE UP TO OUR RIGHTS AND FIGHT IT OUT TO START GETTING THE PENALTY PAYMENT.

THIS SHALL ALSO ENSURE SPEEDY PROGRESS OF THE PROJECT.

You are correct, but to be more closely connect, you can PM me your cell no. to connect on whatsapp group of SS68 owners

Comment

As per the customization enrollment form. "The time line for the possession of flat by Developer as mentioned in the Developer Buyer Agreement, shall no longer be applicable and developer will be entitled to reasonable extension of time to offer possession of flat to the Allottee" (point 9 of terms and conditions). So if we select any customization, the penalty clause will become void. Well played Spire!!

Comment

how do we join this whatsapp group who is the administrator
            Last edited by Malvish; March 30 2015, 06:52 PM. Reason: Redirecting To Other Forum

Comment

Originally posted by hnagrath View Post
              As per the customization enrollment form. "The time line for the possession of flat by Developer as mentioned in the Developer Buyer Agreement, shall no longer be applicable and developer will be entitled to reasonable extension of time to offer possession of flat to the Allottee" (point 9 of terms and conditions). So if we select any customization, the penalty clause will become void. Well played Spire!!
              hello Hnagrath,

Is your customization form/broucher is for the project named "Orion" and not SS68.

The one which I got is for Orion. When I checked with CRM they said that its ok and nothing to worry. They are sending same to everyone.
              Last edited by MANOJa; November 11 2015, 08:02 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

SS has been renamed as orion galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by shunti1964 View Post
                  how do we join this whatsapp group who is the administrator

you can PM me your cell no. to connect on whatsapp group of owners
                  Last edited by Malvish; March 30 2015, 06:53 PM. Reason: Redirecting To Other Forum

Comment

Its a good catchy name - went to the sight last week - good to see the progress .

wonder how much the resale of a 1460 would be - near 4850 ???

Comment

Originally posted by sme903 View Post
                      you can PM me your cell no. to connect on whatsapp group of SS68 owners

Hi sme, I sent u the details for addition few days back, did you get a chance to add me?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X