Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

I think it shud reach atleast 4850 - 5200psf as its a great bet for investors - who want good appreciation in One Year's time as next year is possession.

Comment

Spire South - Sector 68

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398532138.380727.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	2230657Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398532181.186831.jpg
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	2230658Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398532221.467694.jpg
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	2230659

Latest pics taken today. Met site incharge today, as i want to have a visit to actual flat space constructed before finalising my customisation plan, but he told site would be ready for owners visit by june with all safety gears.

Posession would start by mid june next year

Comment

By looking at current stage of construction, the project is at least 2 years away from delivery.

Comment

Wikmapia is now showing updated satellite image of spire south. You can see the progress of all the towers

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
          Attached Files

Comment

what is the price of 3100 sq feet low rise currently

Comment

so when does Spire South talk to us about customisation and I just wanted to check with seniors that what is cheaper doing it ourselves or through them - like they have mentioned on the website ?

Comment

I think, get the customization done by your self is a better and cheaper option.

Get the modification done through Spire means we have decide from the fixed set of options given by Spire, but someone may have totally different idea and requirement as compared to what spire is offering.

Additionally, I think spire is asking unreasonable cost for the customization, as I think if Spire does the customization, there will be hardly any additional cost, I mean for modification of layout and related Civil works.

Few days back I had discussed with one of the architect in GGN, and made a proposed layout; Surprisingly the civil cost what he offered to me was around 80-90 rs/Sqft (he gave me a LS quote and I converted this to a psf rate)

Later I went to site and saw some options there, and the tentative rate what the site in-charge quoted was around 300-350 Sq.ft. Where as my architect added the dis mental cost of the walls etc and had included cost for construction new walls, flooring, paint, electrical wiring/conducting-wiring, plumbing etc., which will be ZERO if Spire does this.

In Nut shell I think Spire is with again cheat us in the name of customization...

So it is better to stay out of the business and get the required modification done once you get the possession. Surely you will get a better deal than Spire.

The above is truly my personal opinion and believe and others may deffer.

Thanks!
                Last edited by kd1974; May 11 2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I read somewhere in the this forum that spire is giving possession next year. I dont see that happening. From wht I saw it's atleast 2 yrs away.

Comment

Dear Seniors- Supertech and Pareena 68 have increased their prices(They have a higher FAR also ) - will there be any positive affect on the prices of SS- 68 and when can we see it touching 5000 psf ?

Please give your valuable comments .

Comment

Any update on customization ? Construction pace ?

Any word from CRM?
                      Last edited by MANOJa; December 13 2015, 05:59 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X