Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by suhel55 View Post
    No they have not mentioned any deadlines for it. I agree with you and rs2570 that we should wait for spire to clarify our all queries.

Even I am in doubt over name change. Is this is legally allowed? What impact it will bring on the home loan agreement done with the bank? did anyone checked this his/her bank.

Thanks for your reply & information suhel55

Comment

Dear Depesh

You are being naive here . Request to all members never to use words like cheat etc and be careful in there communication
      ( There have been cases where the builder has taken the customer to court on basis of such posts- case causing harm to reputation of the company)
      So always use Headline
      CONFIDENTIAL AND WITHOUT PREJUIDICE
      Rest is your choice
      Since I own a flat in new town heights and its association is one of the best
      Just a couple of inputs which made it succesfull
      1. Charging of membership fees - Rs10000/- per person ( simple funda you need to get the best lawyers and there advice )
      2. Members who cant give money have to invest heavily in time for association( no free lunches ), go to huda office /be ready for chandigarh trips / go to spire /lawyers offices/Jolding of dharnas /getting police permissions/press contacts etc
      otherwise we can all keep on writing emails easiest thing to do
      By the way I am a new investor in the spire south project and no way desire a office holding position but would prefer to contribute in money to make it successfull
      Regards

Comment

Originally posted by gauravag06 View Post
        Default option has no additional coat and the other three options for layout come at varying costs and have been called as level 1 customisation.

At the time of initial booking i remember the four options as being publicised at no extra cost but now any change to basic layout comes at a cost.
        I think not giving 3-4 standard options is against their claim at the time of selling the flats. Also, I have not read the terms and conditions of customization till now but if they are trying to make the agreed delivery time null and void, then it is blatant cheating by them.

I thing we should not tolerate this day light cheating by Spire and collectively make a representation to them. Whats the use of our being educated if we cant even fight for our rights?
        Last edited by MANOJa; December 13 2015, 05:53 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello All.

I am invested in Spire South.. However was not an active contributor on the forum.

We have seen the rough times in this project and now is the final stretch.

Lets all form an association and present our concerns to the builder directly.

Also, I would like to know about any whatsapp group that we have?

Also, If we browse through : http://oriongalaxy.in/#/?a=about

and you go to People Behind section, it still shows Spire World..
          Last edited by MANOJa; December 13 2015, 05:53 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

M3M Marina Sector 68 @gurgaon - GOOD NEWS FOR SPIRE SOUTH OWNERS - WE WOULD BE SURROUNDED WITH LUXURY
            offering 2, 2+Study and 3 BHK (~1100, 1300, 1550 sf) ultra luxury apartments crafted with modernity and elegance. Marina will be a 25 storey building each floor will be designed with world renowned designers and architects. Next to supertech Hues.

BSP of Rs 6600....after discount around 6300 (30:30:40 plan i think)

1. Which one is better? Supertech subvention 6600 (15 % now and rest on possession) or this one? Purely from investment/ resale perspective

2. Heard L&T is the construction partner- if anyone has insider info, pls confirm

Comment

Orion Galaxy Vs Spire South Brouchers

Has anyone done a thorough comparison of the original SS68 broucher, with this new one in the name of Orion (down load section of the new orion website)

In a quick look I saw, the key difference being, this is the first time they are mentioning that Layout customization is chargeable. How smart!

Comment

Originally posted by shhhxyzee View Post
                Has anyone done a thorough comparison of the original SS68 broucher, with this new one in the name of Orion (down load section of the new orion website)

In a quick look I saw, the key difference being, this is the first time they are mentioning that Layout customization is chargeable. How smart!
                Guys not sure why the confusion but I was aware all along that customization will come at some cost. Little naive to assume it was free dont you think?

I think recent pace of construction, recent mailer, documented information on connecting road and new webpage are positive developements, why so sad?

Comment

Originally posted by shhhxyzee View Post

I do not think so...customisation was always at a cost. One can not go for customisation and they wont charge anything extra.
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Choosing one of the 4 layouts - is that customization?

Originally posted by Gaurav23 View Post
                    Guys not sure why the confusion but I was aware all along that customization will come at some cost. Little naive to assume it was free dont you think?

I think recent pace of construction, recent mailer, documented information on connecting road and new webpage are positive developements, why so sad?

The disconnect is about the 'kind of customization'.

In case one customizes & upgrades to premium fittings, yes of course there is extra cost.
                    In case one customizes & adds white goods / full modular stuff, and have luxury style ready to move in end product, there indeed is an extra cost. And the initial brochure mentioned it upfront.

But when the choice is between choosing one of the 4 layouts, I'm not sure what is the extra cost that builder is incurring (other than maybe in the option for one extra bedroom). the whole concept initially was to 'choose' one of the 4 layouts, not 'customize' those further. That is what the project's USP was.

If it is so naive then why the sudden change in how it is communicated in the original SS68 Vs new Orion brochure?
                    If one were to do a rough calculation, for most 2BHK / 3BHK units, I guess this additional cost for simply choosing one layout over the other, could be a further damage of 5-10 lakhs. According to me 'naivety' would be to assume that there is indeed almost that extent of extra cost being incurred by the builder (incl. margins). And, to be technical here, the extra cost is being charged for the whole sqft area, and not just the carpet area that one would 'customize'.
                    To not be naive - it would be of use to understand from a third party, what would be the fair value of additional cost, if any. It surely won't be 5-10 lakhs... my two cents!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav23 View Post

Not sure Gaurav, if you are invested in this project, since you seem to be happy with the pace of construction -
                      If I check the project history / dates, it is nowhere going at a pace that could assure investors of on-time completion. The builder will have to soon start paying the penalty for delay, if I'm not wrong.

Since I'm invested here, I would rather be happy to see the house come up in time, then to see some fancy web-page come up, especially since the webpage has no good news.

Even a sample flat would be nicer to see than a new web page, more because the later is anyway a bone of contention, given the change in project name. Going by the past experience on this project, the name change itself requires a lot of clarification.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X