Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Hey all

I am thinking to quit from spire and look for a ready to move option for my end use objective.

Can anyone tell me the resale price i should expect for a 1800 sqft unit.

Thanks

Comment

hi guys,
      i am planning to buy a 2200 sq ft appartment in spire south. please share the going rate for the same.

Comment

Hi,

I too have a 2200 soft unit, will be keen to know the current market rate. Many brokers calls and quote different rates, but I am not sure of what they quote.

At one point rates were quoted between 4k+(200)for smaller units. I think it may have come down a bit.

Best
        Last edited by MANOJa; November 11 2015, 07:52 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

thanks. Also any update on the going rate for the 3000 sq ft size?

what is the rate for the Orion tower PLP Plan. How much to,be paid now and what is the best rate being offered by the builder?
          Last edited by MANOJa; November 11 2015, 07:52 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
            Hi,
            I too have a 2200 soft unit, will be keen to know the current market rate. Many brokers calls and quote different rates, but I am not sure of what they quote.
            At one point rates were quoted between 4k+(200)for smaller units. I think it may have come down a bit.
            Best

I heard from a Broker that it is about 3700/3800, but do cross check .
            Last edited by MANOJa; November 16 2014, 07:22 PM.
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by gauravag06 View Post
              Hey all

I am thinking to quit from spire and look for a ready to move option for my end use objective.

Can anyone tell me the resale price i should expect for a 1800 sqft unit.

Thanks

I heard that it is about 4000, but do cross check .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks Manoj. That is of much help.

Comment

Originally posted by ashishdubey View Post
                  Email me your name, unit # and cell # and I can request to get you added in WhatsApp group.
                  I don’t have document in front of me right now but I think it’s point # 9 or 10 where have said that any customization shall render the possession time clause null and void.
                  Hi ashishdubey, I am not very familiar with the functioning of this website, and I could not find your email id on your profile. How can I PM you or get your email id?

Comment

Hi all. I am thinking of taking the customisation option but am not agreeable to waiving off the clause for delivery timeline. At least there they should specify what will be the revised timelines if one were to take up the customisation option. I spoke to a laywer and he said that it would be better if many buyers approach the builder collectively, then they would listen and if need be, approach the consumer forum collectively. Otherwise, going individually make not make any impact. Are there any other people who want to join for approaching the builder collectively?

Comment

As I see it, under the customization garb, Spire wants to fool investors by making delay Claus null and void.

I strongly advice that most of us should stay away from customization at this stage. Let builder come back with revised proposal.

In India if you approach someone... Attitude is totally different.
                      Regards,
                      Last edited by MANOJa; November 11 2015, 07:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X