Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Meeting at site Dec6,2014

There is a meeting scheduled for all SPIRE Owners at site on Saturday Dec 6 ,2014 at
    11 am.

It is basically being organised by owners who are members of spire whats app group

Also you are requested to join Spire owners whats app group

Agenda is yet to be Drafted but please block your calenders

Comment

Hi,
      even i dont know how to get email or cell no for anyone. need more info on this project. please advice

Comment

how do i IM anyone? need to get added on the whatsapp group

Comment

Whatsapp group

Great meeting. Thanks to all who attended.To get added to the whats app group send a pm to me or any other vetran member

Comment

Originally posted by shunti1964 View Post
            Great meeting. Thanks to all who attended.To get added to the whats app group send a pm to me or any other vetran member
            Please tell us more about the meeting- what happended? what was discussed/ decided etc.? Also, please tell me how to PM someone? I want to be added to the whatsapp group.

Comment

Guys,
              Any hope for construction resuming? Brokers are saying construction has been stalled because of customemisation option as buyers are taking time to finalise the customisation.

Any insights? i am seriously considering buying a 2200 unit but am unsure as to what is the fate of this project

Comment

Also hear spire mellinium has sold its state to some other PE fund and there has been some cash infusioin in the company

Comment

Originally posted by anshulg1982 View Post
                  Also hear spire mellinium has sold its state to some other PE fund and there has been some cash infusioin in the company

Hi,

This could be an important development, anything more you know?

With such advance stage of construction I am sure Spire will look forward to deliver the project fast.

Regards
                  Last edited by MANOJa; December 13 2015, 05:48 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

How do I opt out of customization? I have received a booklet with a cover letter for choosing the customization which I am unwilling to sign. I don't want to chose the options provided and sign off and send to them and bea victim of some hidden clauses. With the name of the project being changed to orion galaxy is there any clause that limits me selling my unit? I heard that I will not be able to sell off my unit until spire wants me to. Is that correct? I would be thankful if someone could share about what was discussed in the meeting with the builder?

Comment

Hi, I am new to this forum and also have a 2200 sqft unit in SS68 and have now been sent the option for customisation. I have a couple of questions -

1. Has anyone of you received a demand note for top floor in T7? or anyone with a 2200 sqft unit who has received a demand note?
                      2. What were the outcomes from the discussions with Spire? How can I be added to the whatsapp group?

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X