Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am no fan of spire... but purely as an investment its looks ripe for putting money... just sit and wait... its only a matter of time.. the price gap is widening and i think constuction start could be the trigger...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ishan Bhai, in short -

Some cons r - CRM stinks, different information being passed to different individuals by Spire, Price has not increased, as compared to other projects ( i consider it positive ), no clarity on construction & launch of next Phase .

Pros - Decent location, cheap , could give real decent ROI, looking at Spire Edge, one can expect a decent product .
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, despite the many negatives, this one should give decent profits, my guess, things should start looking much better, in the next 3-4 months .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    I am no fan of spire... but purely as an investment its looks ripe for putting money... just sit and wait... its only a matter of time.. the price gap is widening and i think constuction start could be the trigger...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • There r, i think 5/6 sizes, 1200 sq. feet plus ( 2 BHK ), 1500 plus, 1590, 1742, 2200 plus, 2700 plus, maybe i have missed out some size . Could be a bit wrong on the sizes, since there r so many, do not remember, exactly .
    CommentQuote
  • Its 1590 and 1800 somthing
    CommentQuote
  • any idea when is the construction going to start ??? and has spire acquired all the legal documents ?? and have they issued receipts or provisonal allotments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Receipts of provisional allotments have been issued . Construction is an issue, anytime after March - June . As per Spire, they now have acquired all legal documents ( visit them, to cross check, since i have not personally seen them ). Permissions for the newly acquired land is awaited & my guess is that they r looking to launch the new towers, along with start of construction, to gain maximum benefits .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Receipts of provisional allotments have been issued . Construction is an issue, anytime after March - June . As per Spire, they now have acquired all legal documents ( visit them, to cross check, since i have not personally seen them ). Permissions for the newly acquired land is awaited & my guess is that they r looking to launch the new towers, along with start of construction, to gain maximum benefits .

I agree, I also heard something similar from CRM. Also confirmed from a professional realty analyst that Badshahpur is getting a flyover so hopefully no reason to fret over access from Sohna Road (Even the existing road is good by all means after the expansion). The foot of the flyover is approx where the current road turns right towards ERA & Spire. One can see some road expansion work being done over there currently, i can only hope its related to sidelanes for flyover work ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke to the CRM

Construction - Feb/Mar

Next Demand Letter - Feb/Mar

Reasons for nor increasing prices - Do not want to increase before starting construction

For the change, I was very impressed with the CRM, the way the answered all my queries patiently
    CommentQuote
  • amit, that is great. Buddy, thanks for the feedback . But, did they indicate, anything on the pricing they would have, at the time of construction ?
    CommentQuote
  • No but they said they will increase at that time and though the current price is 3250, they are not selling/releasing any more units...
    CommentQuote
  • So, we can expect something like 3550-3750, on launch of the construction .
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has any further updates on Spire ?

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, we can expect something like 3550-3750, on launch of the construction .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update, amit . Please provide further updates, if u hear something new .
    CommentQuote
  • this thread going to reach 1000 replies n 50000 views !! but the price
    didn't increase 350 rs !! and in resale 200 rs from launch price !!
    hope the investors put efforts n able to push it further !!
    CommentQuote