Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

    One question how do we check the direction of the flat

    lets suppose if i am standing at the entrance of the number 4 in tower 6...

    if i am standing with my back to the entrance i am facing west, but when i am entering the house i am moving towards east....so the house as we go inside its toward east and not west...its a complicatred questions

    Manoj and other members what do you think on this one...

    Comment


    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

      They have reserved unit 4 for me in T6, but have said that they will try for north facing unit by tomorrow..lets see what happens...i am still confused between 1 and 4 in tower 6

      Comment


      • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

        Main entrance should be east facing or should be on the east side . Does it solve yr. issue ?

        Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        One question how do we check the direction of the flat

        lets suppose if i am standing at the entrance of the number 4 in tower 6...

        if i am standing with my back to the entrance i am facing west, but when i am entering the house i am moving towards east....so the house as we go inside its toward east and not west...its a complicatred questions

        Manoj and other members what do you think on this one...
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

          So if u r moving towards east, when u r entering the house, the main door is east facing . Is it clear now ?

          Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Main entrance should be east facing or should be on the east side . Does it solve yr. issue ?
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

          Comment


          • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

            Manoj both are different if my back is to the entrance it is west side if i am looking at the entrance it is east side..if you look at 4 in T 6 as iam entering in the house i am going towards east side and if i am going outside the house i am moving towards west...

            so unit 4 is on the east side as you enter

            Comment


            • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

              Absolutely correct by this, 4 in T 6 is east facing correct??


              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              So if u r moving towards east, when u r entering the house, the main door is east facing . Is it clear now ?

              Comment


              • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                Manoj so can you pls once look at the plan and confirm that the 4 in T 6 is east facing as when u enter 4 you are moving towards the east direction...

                am i right or i am misinterpreting any thing


                Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Absolutely correct by this, 4 in T 6 is east facing correct??

                Comment


                • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                  Call me up , the entry to the apartments is not clear .

                  Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  Manoj so can you pls once look at the plan and confirm that the 4 in T 6 is east facing as when u enter 4 you are moving towards the east direction...

                  am i right or i am misinterpreting any thing
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                  Comment


                  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                    1 & 2 r east facing . 3 & 4 r having west facing entrance .

                    Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Manoj so can you pls once look at the plan and confirm that the 4 in T 6 is east facing as when u enter 4 you are moving towards the east direction...

                    am i right or i am misinterpreting any thing
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                      Thanks Manoj Ji for all your help!!!

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X