Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • T3....for 3 BHK..Landscape facing
    CommentQuote
  • Any new updates here?
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing new, everybody & everything seems to be quite here .
    CommentQuote
  • I have been communicating with the CRM of Spire to convert my aplication from a joint application to single. I have been very pleasentky surprised by the behavior and professionalism oif the Team....

    I hope it is a welcome change and is a permanent one.
    CommentQuote
  • amit, any latest info. on the launch of the next Phase & its pricing & the commencement of construction ?
    CommentQuote
  • Demand letter - february

    Construction - march

    baki sirji...you know how sacrosanct these dates are
    CommentQuote
  • Lets hope, they stick to the committed dates .:)


    Originally Posted by amit001
    Demand letter - february

    Construction - march

    baki sirji...you know how sacrosanct these dates are
    CommentQuote
  • this is a typical case with new builders/developers in gurgaon region , they are the only people who leave some scope for the investor to earn money with decent pricing , and the negative side is one might have to wait longer to see any development/return on their investment , but once development starts its upswing from thereon , till then it is lean period for the investor !!

    this currently seems to be a lean period in case of projects like spire, tashee !!
    One should enter these projects with a view to pay at least 30-40 % to see good returns which would be better than other projects in the region on comparison basis !!! Patience is the key with these developers .
    Am i right manoj , amit and all other members who are invested with new developers ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, definitely, Patience is the key with these kind of developers .:)
    CommentQuote
  • spire south vs today

    Hi

    I have been considering this is resale or Todays Phase II. The main reason is with respect to location. I went to the site of Spire South and the road was past Badshahpur and then a very narrow alley with buildings on both sides. On my way back I went through the village. The site for Spire seems to be right next to the village.

    I havent been to Todays site but from Wikimaps it seems it will have a good entrance from Gcx road and Badshahpur village will not not need to be crossed. Do you think these 2 reasons are worth all the difference in BSP?

    Thanks
    CS
    CommentQuote
  • Choose the one, u find better . Pros & cons of both r on their respective threads .:)
    CommentQuote
  • I guess there is a huge gap in terms of pricing of approx 1200 per sq ft !!!

    Better check out other options in resale !!! avoid new launches at absurd pricing !


    Originally Posted by chiragw
    Hi

    I have been considering this is resale or Todays Phase II. The main reason is with respect to location. I went to the site of Spire South and the road was past Badshahpur and then a very narrow alley with buildings on both sides. On my way back I went through the village. The site for Spire seems to be right next to the village.

    I havent been to Todays site but from Wikimaps it seems it will have a good entrance from Gcx road and Badshahpur village will not not need to be crossed. Do you think these 2 reasons are worth all the difference in BSP?

    Thanks
    CS
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, i am told Demand letters r being sent by the end of this month . As, i understand u r in India & GGN currently, take out some time to cross check on this .

    Originally Posted by amit001
    Demand letter - february

    Construction - march

    baki sirji...you know how sacrosanct these dates are
    CommentQuote
  • Was quoted 1890 sq ft unit in spire south with 2850 psf ASKING PRICE !!! I guess this is a price below market rate ??
    CommentQuote
  • Does, this include the brokerage & the transfer charges ?

    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    Was quoted 1890 sq ft unit in spire south with 2850 psf ASKING PRICE !!! I guess this is a price below market rate ??
    CommentQuote