Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good for u .:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Guys...somehow i feel there are too many -ve people on this forum. If a company whose commercial project is successful(spire edge), i am not sure why you have suspicion of builder. Is there any specific reason?
    CommentQuote
  • Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion . This makes the forum, a great place to learn & share yr. experiences . :) :bab (6):

    Originally Posted by rvm123
    Guys...somehow i feel there are too many -ve people on this forum. If a company whose commercial project is successful(spire edge), i am not sure why you have suspicion of builder. Is there any specific reason?
    CommentQuote
  • ya rightly said by manoj ... its very educational to have different facts and different POV's to form ones own ..... at least better than having only POV's of brokers !!!:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Site Visit on 23rd Jan

    Hi Guys,

    Had gone to the site today. They have cleared the area and leveled the entire plot. The guard on the site said " Bas kaam shuru he hone wala hai kuch dino main".

    Thanks
    Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • sanjeevspire, that is great & thanks for the update . Please keep the updates flowing .

    Originally Posted by sanjeevspire
    Hi Guys,

    Had gone to the site today. They have cleared the area and leveled the entire plot. The guard on the site said " Bas kaam shuru he hone wala hai kuch dino main".

    Thanks
    Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • Finally...I guess the rates will now start to pick up in the next 2- 3 months:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • illusion Bhai, wait for 3/4 months, u would on this very thread, say that this has been an excellent investment .

    My PoV, hope, i am not wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    illusion Bhai, wait for 3/4 months, u would on this very thread, say that this has been an excellent investment .

    My PoV, hope, i am not wrong .


    Manoj bhai , by involving all risks and calculations involved regarding , builder , price , location etc , this investment seems to be a more than good decision to invest .

    Dont know how much ROI comes or not , leaving apart the luck factor or a builder screw up , this seems to be a very decent decision .:bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56)::bab (56):
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan, this is one of the calculated risks, i took & i hope, my calculations don't go awry .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Ishan, this is one of the calculated risks, i took & i hope, my calculations don't go awry .


    hehe ... well the logical reasoning is pretty good , Just the LUCK FACTOR is left , lets hope for the best !!

    By the way manoj bhai need yours and others views on the dwarka thread about G99 Uppal and QVC plots !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, luck is an very important factor . Would try replying on G99 tomorrow morning .
    CommentQuote
  • Now...this thread is turning from confusion to positive state!!

    Was there fencing done and boards of Spire south erected? Last when i visited, there was 1 board which was in the middle of plot
    CommentQuote
  • Lets hope that the positive momentum continues & gains speed in the near future .:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Now...this thread is turning from confusion to positive state!!

    Was there fencing done and boards of Spire south erected? Last when i visited, there was 1 board which was in the middle of plot

    I visited the site 1 week back and fencing seems to have been done though there is still only 1 board... They've put some guide boards on the GCX road though...
    CommentQuote