Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Amit222,

are there still deals close to 2850 for 1590. I seriously doubt that...is yes tell me which unit, if you have the info

Comment

Even one broker offered me 2950 without negotiation and he is calling again and again

Comment

Totally confused on it . Have not seen the location of the towers . As per, amit 2222, T1 is really bad & really will not get me much premium . I had sent a friend of mine to site today morning & as per him, transmission wires near the tower ( about 25- 30 meters ) r low tension wires . The HT line is about 50 - 60 meters from T1 . As per Spire officials, Era has already applied for moving all these transmission lines & would be shortly depositing the money demanded by the electricity board, for moving them. Spire also says, that whether lines r moved or not, the HT lines are more than 50 meters from T1, whereas, the safety norms want a distance of 20 meters .

So, as u see, as i am not physically present at the site & i am totally confused .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Is yr. eager friend, Mr. A------h ?

Originally posted by amit2222
          Till last week, I was being offered at 2850 from brokers I contacted with during my purchase. I don't know about the current status of availability. But, a unit can be arranged at that rate.

For Ansal, I do have a friend eager to sell a corner second floor flat at a minimum premium.
          Last edited by MANOJa; November 25 2010, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Bt manoja if u are getting 3030 now when people know abt the towers ..u will surely get premium once spire launch new towers 3750..

As per my discussion with them they will launch little bit premium offering 3750 + very soon...

My sense if u believe in spire story u shud just stick..otherwise u csan sell

Comment

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Is yr. eager friend, Mr. XXX ?
              Last edited by amit001; November 25 2010, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Let me sleep over it . I will decide on it tomorrow .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                Totally confused on it . Have not seen the location of the towers . As per, amit 2222, T1 is really bad & really will not get me much premium . I had sent a friend of mine to site today morning & as per him, transmission wires near the tower ( about 25- 30 meters ) r low tension wires . The HT line is about 50 - 60 meters from T1 . As per Spire officials, Era has already applied for moving all these transmission lines & would be shortly depositing the money demanded by the electricity board, for moving them. Spire also says, that whether lines r moved or not, the HT lines are more than 50 meters from T1, whereas, the safety norms want a distance of 20 meters .

So, as u see, as i am not physically present at the site & i am totally confused .

Comment

Manoj will the wires and era location effect tower 3 also..any idea

Comment

Really do not know . amit2222 has been to the site & would be able to answer on it .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    Manoj will the wires and era location effect tower 3 also..any idea

Comment

We r in the same tower . Have u been to the site & r u aware on the location of T1 & the transmission wires issue ? What's your take on that ?

Originally posted by prateekg View Post
                      Mu unit is 1359 sq ft. Only options in T1 and that too unit #1 & #2 (corner flats)
                      Availability was 702, 802, 902, 1101, 1102, 1201, 1202.
                      I chose T1 - 1101. Because of sunlight. I dont mind the floor too much.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; November 25 2010, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X