Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    u r right manoja, i forgot to mention within my budget im also getting a triplex penthouse at ILD spire greens... do u suggest this project ? it looks pretty tempting.. as they have roof garden and open terrace on third floor... is this location better than going to NH 8 ....

Do not go for ILD , Spire Greens. Project is pretty delayed. Also , there r lot of complaints , against this project . Search the web , to see the complaints. ILD has goofed up this project.Avoid it.

NH8 is better location.
    CommentQuote
    u r right manoja, i forgot to mention within my budget im also getting a triplex penthouse at ILD spire greens... do u suggest this project ? it looks pretty tempting.. as they have roof garden and open terrace on third floor... is this location better than going to NH 8 ....

Very difficult decision....even i was highly tempted with ILD (& found their specifications great) ...and then it was interest subvention scheme too...but ultimately decided against it....I decided to go for Dwarka DEway project becoz:
    1. ILD will never have Metro connectivity as its USP
    2. It will neither be on nh8 nor on eway. thus connectivity will always be inferior to those projects on nh8/ eway
    3. It is neither relatively close to south delhi nor to Dwarka.

Over and above these connectivity issues, I do not see much issues with ILD
    CommentQuote
    how much should i stretch and which project and what sqft size can i get manoja

If u have the capacity to strech yr. budget, see independent villas in Sushant Lok 3 ( built on 192 sq . yard plots ). U should be able to get something around 1.3 Cr( i saw one last month. The asking price , i think was 1.35 Cr . If u negotiate, that can be a good deal ). If this is not in your budget, Sector 57 & surrounding area has many decent apartments ( ready to move in ) & u should be able to get a good deal there.
    CommentQuote
  • i wouldnt be able to stretch beyond 1 cr. can u suggest the good apts in sec 57 ?
    CommentQuote
    i wouldnt be able to stretch beyond 1 cr. can u suggest the good apts in sec 57 ?

You r looking 4 ready 2 move flat or possession after 3/4 year ?
    CommentQuote
    i wouldnt be able to stretch beyond 1 cr. can u suggest the good apts in sec 57 ?

There r a lot of small decent societies & small builder projects in that area. U have to scout around & see what is to yr. liking. Contact a few brokers, who can take u around.
    CommentQuote
    do u think these launches will be at a competitive pricing... gurgaon seems to have inflated prices !:-( any idea which companies r gonna launch and which sectors?

ur right dear tinku all these new launches have inflated prices so simply avoid it

althogh i agree with few members that godrej is one of the best project for end users like u even if it is on a higher side other wise i would suggest u to put ur hard money in bank fixed deposit & keep searching for the ready to move in flats for u & ur family as per ur requirement

but try to avoid other new launches because of pricing & other factors

i also agree with mr.manoja there r a lot of small decent societies just go through it

so just have patience & believe me once again cash will be the king once all these new projects will get completed & there will be enough supply in the resale market & in the meanwhile u will get the real picture of basic infrastructure u want for ur pieceful living

at the end even if u have to pay little more for the best no harm in that atleast u will get what u want with safety of ur hard money

cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote

U have the following options , according to me -

a) to go in for Godrej or Spire , South or Tulip Purple. By the way, i understand that Spire is going to revise the price upwards by 200 psf shortly. Check on the news & if u finally decide on Spire , go for it before the price increase. Secondly , see 4 BHK of Palm Hills too. Its for 3749 , less about 3 % discount & if u have availability of cash ( black ) component, u might get it for about 3550/3600 .

b) Wait for the new launches. They should be coming up shortly.

c) Look for small decent societies & small builder projects, in & around Sector 57 or similar area.

If anybody can add to the above options , please do so.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the prevailing rates for Spire South (from builder / resale) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by falgun77
    What are the prevailing rates for Spire South (from builder / resale) ?

Booking with builder is at 3050 ( less discounts) . I am not sure about the resale rate , but should be near 2900. I understand , builder is going to increase the rate by 200 psf shortly ( u need to check this news, since it is not 100 % confirmed).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Booking with builder is at 3050 ( less discounts) . I am not sure about the resale rate , but should be near 2900. I understand , builder is going to increase the rate by 200 psf shortly ( u need to check this news, since it is not 100 % confirmed).

Hi Manoj-

What are the best discounts available and do you have any numbers ?

Checked for resale and price is around 2800-2850.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by falgun77
    Hi Manoj-

What are the best discounts available and do you have any numbers ?

Checked for resale and price is around 2800-2850.

U get 5 % discount from Spire ( to be adjusted in a phased manner in yr. payments) & if u bargain hard , u may get some additional discount from yr. broker.

Try searching for the brokers on the net & call a few of them, to see what discounts r available. U can visit the office of Spire too , to see what discounts, the co. is offering directly
    CommentQuote
  • does anybody have external sample picture of spire south ? how are the apartments gonna look like,,, the brochure on the website doesnt have it i guess.

also do any members know if penthouse 2742 sqft is on resale ?
    CommentQuote
  • Penthouses should be available on original booking . No picture of Externals.
    CommentQuote
  • manoja , do u think the construction quality and the external appearance will be better than ILD spire greens...how come they do not have any external picture presentation of the flats
    CommentQuote