Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

I have a mail dated today ,from Manager CRM of Spire South, which is copied here -

Dear Sir,

With reference to your mail,

(a) Agreement Exceution : As per the payment plan after paying 30% buyers agreement will be executed and allotment will be intimated with in some time.

(b) As regards Construction Progress : The same is expected to commence by the end of this year.

Receipt is being despatched by today.

For further queries please feel free to call.

With Best Regards,

Neha Maheshwari
    Manager CRM
    Spire World
    5C, Plaza M6, District Centre, Jasola, New Delhi 110025.
    011-40714000
    I would request all who have booked in Spire, South to take up concerned issue individually with Spire & give feedback on the forum.
    Last edited by MANOJa; August 21 2010, 11:17 AM.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      I have a mail dated today ,from Manager CRM of Spire South, which is copied here -

I would request all who have booked in Spire, South to take up concerned issue individually with Spire & give feedback on the forum.
      I also talked to NehaM (CRM Manager) on today afternoon, following are the updates:

- Demand letters to be posted next month
      - The layout plan is pending with the technical committee for approval and this is delaying demand letters
      - Allotments will be done within 10-15 days of second 10% payment
      Last edited by MANOJa; January 29 2016, 09:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by jamieB View Post
        I also talked to NehaM (CRM Manager) on today afternoon, following are the updates:
        - Demand letters to be posted next month
        - The layout plan is pending with the technical committee for approval and this is delaying demand letters
        - Allotments will be done within 10-15 days of second 10% payment
        jamieB,

Thanks for the update

The need of the hour is that everybody who's invested in Spire, South takes up the issue with Spire, so that they we know the facts & can keep the pressure on Spire, to deliver what was promised & deliver in time.

Request other investors to take up the issue with Spire & give feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          jamieB,

Thanks for the update

The need of the hour is that everybody who's invested in Spire, South takes up the issue with Spire, so that they we know the facts & can keep the pressure on Spire, to deliver what was promised & deliver in time.

Request other investors to take up the issue with Spire & give feedback.
          No updates !!!!!!

Guys, pick up yr. socks & visit Spire

Please give feedback in the forum

Comment

Members - I have a 2BHK apartment at Spire South. Recently got a letter from the builder on depositing service tax for the instalment paid after July 1st. I want to know from members whether they have also received service tax demands from

a. Spire south or spire central
            b. Other builders

Has the service tax ruling come into effect and are all builders charging the same. Thanks in advance for all help
            Last edited by MANOJa; January 29 2016, 09:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I too have received the letter on Service Tax from Spire South. It needs to be deposited. Look at the "Service Tax" thread to , clarify on any doubts.
              Last edited by MANOJa; September 2 2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Update on License/approvals

Anyone having an update on license/approvals ??

Comment

Originally posted by falgun77 View Post
                  Anyone having an update on license/approvals ??
                  LOI has been received by Spire. License is expected by October end/November.

I would once again request members who have booked in Spire South to keep on visiting Spire, so that we maintain the pressure on them. Give feedback on the forum, if u visit Spire

Comment

Originally posted by prateekg View Post
                    Members - I have a 2BHK apartment at Spire South. Recently got a letter from the builder on depositing service tax for the instalment paid after July 1st. I want to know from members whether they have also received service tax demands from
                    a. Spire south or spire central
                    b. Other builders
                    Has the service tax ruling come into effect and are all builders charging the same. Thanks in advance for all help
                    Dear All,

FYI

Govt of India vide notification no. 36/2010 – ST dated 28th June 2010 has introduced service tax on sale of under-construction property w.e.f 1st July 2010.

Salient points of applicability of service tax are as follows:

· Govt has provided an abatement scheme where in a deduction of 75% is allowed and tax is levied only on the balance 25%.

· Service tax is applicable on the following items at the following rates (Including Cessas applicable)

o Basic Selling Price 2.575%
                    o Parking 2.575%
                    o PLC 10.30%
                    · Service tax will not be levied on payments made by the customer to the builder before 1st July 2010

It's but obvious that any booking after July 10 will attract newly incorporated tax.

Comment

Spire South /Godrej

Dear members

Im new to this forum and would really appreciate members advice in finalising a property in gurgaon for end use.

I have looked at the below three options .. pls comment on the best property , this is the first time im buying a property for myself

.1. Spire South(penthouse-2742 sqft)

2. Godrej Frontier

3. DLF express Greens

members pls help to decide

Looks like Spire has not got all the approvals. I wonder if it will be completed in 3 yrs

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X